BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb World Ending Dec 21st - 12/08/12 01:24 AM
Officially 2 weeks left until the Mayan End of the World. What are your plans for these last 2 weeks? Are you going to celebrate?
Nope, I am going to work hard to get my students through all of their algebra/geometry.
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: World Ending Dec 21st - 12/08/12 03:48 AM
Every dusk, the old world ends. Every dawn, the new world begins.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: World Ending Dec 21st - 12/08/12 04:09 AM
Connie - that sounds like something to celebrate! Hey, maybe you can build geometry into the event, and talk about how the pyramids align with the stars smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: World Ending Dec 21st - 12/08/12 04:18 AM
Lori -

That is so true! I definitely believe that we should treasure each day and celebrate what we have.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: World Ending Dec 21st - 12/08/12 05:55 AM
The world, as we use to know it, will not end. The world as we're trying to adjust won't end as well.

If anything, anything that has a person doing something that mal-aligns w/well, your Soul...I'd say, for this moment n time and to even contemplate such a thing...stop doing it.

I feel strongly, the Mayan calander ended at some point, in time, back then, for a reason, and unbeknownst to us.

We really weren't there, to bring into this day and age, something of relevence or doctrine and act by it.

I feel we'll go on with many more calanders to follow. As well, we'll have many more things to celebrate. smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: World Ending Dec 21st - 12/08/12 06:35 AM
That's very true Elleise - there will always be a new reason to celebrate and renew!
© BellaOnline Forums