BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb What are your Winter Classes? - 01/04/11 10:18 PM
I'm being forced to take only short 6-week classes for the winter term. I much prefer the longer 12-week classes. However, two of my required classes, Statistics 1 and Statistics 2, are only available in the short format. I then filled in the holes with two leadership classes which are also available only in 6 week formats.

So starting on the 10th I have statistics 1 and a leadership class. Then starting Feb 21st I have statistics 2 and another leadership class.

What are you guys taking?
Posted By: Jilly Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/04/11 10:29 PM
It kind of sounds like one long stats course and one long leadership course, if you think about it. smile
Posted By: Linda19 Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/04/11 10:43 PM
Umm nothing! You put me to shame Lisa. I am reading a book on Dog Training if that counts?

I do not feel the need for adult education any more. I cannot think of anything else I want to study.

I would however like to find another belly dancing class.

Uff sounds so trivial when I read your post again lol.

Peace
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/04/11 10:50 PM
Intermediate Japanese and still keeping up with the Ninjutsu
Posted By: Linda19 Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/04/11 11:00 PM
Uff see, Ian - Japanese and Ninjutsu, you guys impress me so much. Thanks for being such inspirations.

Baby steps I say.

Peace
Posted By: sara1955 Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/04/11 11:45 PM
I'm taking a 16-week course in Shakespeare that started Dec 6. Also, started Dec 6., an 8-week course in historical research. I'm also taking two other 8-week courses that began on Jan 3. One is Ancient Greece,the other is Ancient Rome. January will be a busy month for me, but by February I'll be back down to just 3 classes. Then by March I'll only have the Shakespeare class to complete (it ends at the end of March). Then, I get to start a new "semester" in April smile
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/05/11 08:13 AM
You could always study some memory systems such as This classic by Harry Lorayne. Then when you are confident in learning effectively you can n do any course you want.
Posted By: RebeccaG Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/05/11 08:23 AM
I am taking Renaissance History and History of the Holocaust. In February I add Middle Ages and in March I add Colonial America. Then I am taking May off before diving in again.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: What are your Winter Classes? - 01/14/11 04:57 AM
Linda - that is cool that you're studying dog training! That is very challenging and it most definitely counts!

My sister Tammy is a dog trainer, she's going for her master's degree in animal ethics. She does dog training for PetSmart right now while she's finishing her degree.

Her boyfriend's family are professional dog trainers / breeders.

© BellaOnline Forums