BellaOnline
You don�t have to be Buddhist to be inspired by this amazing piece of artwork. Carved from gem quality jade, this beautiful statue is breathtaking. It could be touring at a location near you soon!

Jade Buddha for Universal Peace
Hi Debbie, thanks for sharing with us. Awesome smile
I HIGHLY recommend seeing this if it's anywhere remotely close to you! I'm not Buddhist, but can completely appreciate the beauty and energy of this work of art.
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Jade Buddha for Universal Peace - 11/29/10 01:28 AM
I'm fascinated by Buddha statues of all types. The one in the pic is beautiful. I don't know what it is about those but when I see one I feel the same energy I did as when I was at the Cathedral Rock vortex in Sedona.
The picture I posted with the article is the background on my computer screen smile I love the image and the energy that flows with it just makes me smile all over.
Posted By: ExerciseEditor Re: Jade Buddha for Universal Peace - 11/29/10 03:14 PM
Maybe I should get a mini one for my desk : ) thanks for the idea. I do have two Buddha t-shirts that I wear to work often. One is just brown with a bronze Buddha and the other is black with a Buddha wearing a red robe and it says live a happy life right under him. It always makes my clients smile more.
© BellaOnline Forums