BellaOnline
Posted By: Susan Alison Introducing myself as new Creativity Ed - 03/02/09 06:05 PM
Greetings to you! I'm the new Creativity Editor. That's if I get everything right... I feel a bit nervous about posting a new topic, let alone anything else, but I'm dead chuffed about being here so I'm hoping to be staying for quite a while! Please do drop by and say hello - and if you have any requests for any kind of topics in particular you would like to see in article-form on the Creativity site, then do let me know. Sharing is creative, I reckon.
And - at some point - I SHALL get my avatar to be a tad smaller... (my efforts so far have not worked, but I haven't given up yet). Now you can see why it's called 'Bad Hair Day' - the avatar, that is...
Susan, welcome to the forums! Your avatar is wonderful, I think it's the perfect size, especially so we all get the effect of its name.
Welcome, Susan! I love your avatar, too. What a cutie!!! Did you draw that dog? It has so much personality.
Hi Susan, Welcome to the forums. What a cute fluffy puppy!
Hi Susan,
I'm a new editor too--mystery movies.

I'm a psychologist and a writer (sold a mystery coming out this summer, yea!) I love forward to your creativity.

I also write as mysteryshrink.com
Hi Susan, welcome to Bella! Your drawing is wonderful, I love it.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Thank you for the welcome, Helen - and for the reassurance ref the size of my avatar - I shall leave it as it is, then, and scrub it off my worry-list.
Phyllis - thank you for your welcome. I do feel a bit newgirlontheblockish... I did draw that dog - I have two Border Collies and live almost completely under the paw. I'm an artist and writer so dogs tend to permeate everything...
Thank you, Leah! I thought my posts would come out after the ones I was answering, but they're not, so I suppose I should have answered them all in one post. Oh, well...
Hi Barbara I have already realized one of the perils of being a BellaOnline editor - that is, that I shall have to maintain strict control over myself or I'll spend the rest of my life here! I'm a working artist and writer. Woohoo on your publication!!! Which publisher took it?
Hi Elleise - thanks for your welcome. And thanks for liking my drawing - I get quite a bit of practice because it's how I (attempt to) earn a living. The subject helps, though. I do love dogs.
Originally Posted By: Susan Alison CreativityEd
I have already realized one of the perils of being a BellaOnline editor - that is, that I shall have to maintain strict control over myself or I'll spend the rest of my life here!

Yes, it is a definite danger, LOL! Bellaonline's forums are quite addicitive. I always feel something is missing if I don't get my "fix" at least 3-4 times a day, LOL!

Welcome to our family!
Posted By: Angie Re: Introducing myself as new Creativity Ed - 03/03/09 11:23 PM
Glad to meet you too. Good luck as the new editor. I love dogs too.
Thanks for your welcome, Michelle. I'm looking forward to being completely up and running. As it were...
Thank you, Angie. There's nothing quite like a dog, is there. Except maybe two dogs...
Posted By: Trish-D Re: Introducing myself as new Creativity Ed - 03/04/09 01:50 PM
Welcome Susan,

I'm sure you will love it here at BellaOnline. We're generally a friendly bunch. I don't get as much time to come to the forums as I would like, but I look forward to your creativity articles.
Thank you, Trish. When I'm a little more up together with things here, I shall get around to visiting you all in your forums, too.
Posted By: Pepper68 Re: Introducing myself as new Creativity Ed - 03/05/09 07:53 PM
Welcome Susan! Looking forward to reading your articles! I recently had the pleasure of reading your book,"White Lies & Custard Creams" & I absolutely loved it! You have such an incredible talent that I am sure all Bella readers will enjoy!
Hi Susan!

Welcome! smile

I love the dog picture! You are so talented--I mess up when drawing stick figures, lol!

Do you sell any of your drawings online?
Pepper - thanks for jumping in - I'm all covered in blushes now, but it's lovely of you to say you enjoyed my book! Come back as often as you like!
Thanks for the welcome, Brandii, and for liking my dog pic. I reckon we need a Creativity article for all those people who say they can't draw - cos I reckon they can... I do indeed sell my artwork online - it's how I earn a living - that and writing.
© BellaOnline Forums