BellaOnline
Posted By: SpiritualArtist Creativity kudos to Lisa Shea! - 06/25/08 12:44 AM
The wedding segment of the Today Show, this morning featured Bella owner, Lisa Shea's origami cranes. They are all handmade by her. Congratulations Lisa!!!
Congratulations Lisa! That's so exciting! You should be so proud.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Creativity kudos to Lisa Shea! - 06/25/08 01:16 AM
Yay, she does the best cranes EVER. smile
Congratulations, Lisa! How exciting! All my family will be watching.

Back when I was a middle school art teacher, the gifted & talented teacher and I moderated a Peace Club. As a special project I taught the kids to make origami cranes and 2 students delivered 1,000 cranes to President Reagan and we shipped 1,000 to then Soviet President Gorbichev, from the Japanese story of the thousand cranes. It's amazing how origami cranes can bring people together.
Wow, Lisa. That is wonderful! Congratulations!!!
Lisa,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! that's wonderful.
Lisa - how cool!

Just want you to know that my daughter haw been watching the DVD you sent for Christmas. She's absolutely loving learning how to do this!
Posted By: SpiritualArtist Re: Creativity kudos to Lisa Shea! - 06/25/08 11:16 AM
Al Rockert pointed out the "beautiful origami swans" on Today this morning Wednesday, June 25th and they looked incredible on TV for the wedding.
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: Creativity kudos to Lisa Shea! - 06/26/08 08:57 PM
What a great reward for all Lisa's hard work! I always admire people who can be creative as well as working because I just can't do that! I never seem to get on top of all the chores,work etc that seems to need doing - grrrrr!
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Creativity kudos to Lisa Shea! - 06/27/08 03:09 AM
Congratulations to you Lisa!!! I do not know how you do what you do! Wow you are so creative! They looked great, how wonderful for you. We're so thrilled to have a great leader in Lisa Shea!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Creativity kudos to Lisa Shea! - 06/27/08 07:01 AM
Thanks so much everyone smile It was a huge amount of work, but my boyfriend helped out a *ton* and it was really neat to see the finished product on live TV smile

And really, I got to fold while sitting talking with my boyfriend and son, so it was nice to spend time like that smile
© BellaOnline Forums