BellaOnline
RE: New article concerning Decorating with Inspirational WordsBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
My kitchen word border was a soulful project filled with more spiritual words.

I've got the word "CREATE" over my art table. For me that word says it all. It means to paint, draw, write, think, day dream, make jewelry, design feather boxes, do photography, and plan out what creative things I want to do next in life that I haven't yet explored.

What inspirational word(s) would you decorate with and where would you place your word(s) in your home?
What words I would decorate with are simply two words:

Be me!

As you said to be your true self, create, live, laugh and be!

And where I would put them is everywhere I am.
Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
I like that..."Be me!" because that means you are who you are in every respect and at all times. That is very empowering. Thanks, Mary!
Be one who
Lives life
Speaks life
Blesses life in all things.
Amen
"Learn" -

and it would go in my library.
That's another one of those words that just "says it all." I love that, Michelle. As humans we are forever learning.

When I was studying graphology I asked my teacher when I would be done with my studies, and her reply was, "never because you are always a graphology student as there is always more to learn." That's true for everything in life. Thanks for reminding me of that.
Keep Smiling.

and

If u can then u must.
Yeah!
As soon as I read your post I smiled and that made me feel good. I would put that one by my door so I would remember to smile as I go about my daily business when I leave the house and go out into the world.
What an interesting article!
Here are some words/phrases I plan to use:

Smile
Think freely
Trust life
Leap of faith

The last one always reminds me of the play/movie "Rent." I don't easily take that leap of faith, so using the words as decoration should really help!
All of your words/phrases are inspirational. I particularly like "Leap of faith" because I think when someone is going through a rough time in life that phrase reminds us to hang in there and put your faith in your religion or spiritual belief system, whatever that may be. Great input, Anita. smile
Just do it.
Nobody can stop you.
This is my Hook, Yarn and Needles website motto:

Who said you can't do it all?

and what I mean by that is basically yes if you want to, you can do it all.
Like body requires blood for life, like life requires love, similarly for sharing our joys, for sharing our happiness, for sharing our emotions, there is one really beautiful word called as �GIFT�. Every gift which is given creates a great feeling of belonging.

Love other and hold every relation.
So your one word then is "GIFT"? That so much summarizes the whole idea of paying it forward, doesn't it. What a lovely thought and a lovely word to decorate with. Thank you giftbasket. Your words are spoken so eloquently.
I have a sign hanging on the wall in our family room that says Home-- Live. Laugh. Love. I like that. I see it every day and it reminds me that's what's important about my home.
That's beautiful and inspiring, Bettyann. And the family room sounds like the ideal place for it! smile
Imagination, dream, hope and wish.
© BellaOnline Forums