BellaOnline
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Fun November Holidays - 11/05/15 11:44 PM
Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s they all come so fast, but did you know there are other fun and interesting holidays to enjoy in November? There’s International Drum Month, Game and Puzzle Week and Forget Me Not day, just to name a few. Join me on a journey to explore these fun and interesting November holidays.

Check out my newest article Fun November Holidays:

Fun November Holidays
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/06/15 11:19 AM
If you were in Britain, you could celebrate Guy Fawkes night on - or around the 5th. I'm up on a hill overlooking a town in a valley and have seen a splendid fireworks display both last night and the night before plus various small ones scattered about.
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/06/15 01:00 PM
Thanks for sharing those fun holidays with us.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/09/15 04:26 AM
Thanks Mona and BB! I do have fun with those fun holiday articles. There are so many to choose from that it's hard to pick. smile I like to try to stretch the imagination a bit.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/09/15 08:49 AM
Your article was fun to read. When I was teaching, I subscribed to a site that provided me with a webpage that my students and parents could access. It included a calendar with all sorts of commemorative information to choose from. I was impressed with the number of them relating to chocolate!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/12/15 12:01 PM
Thanks again Mona. I had so much fun writing it. I will be doing other fun holidays for the coming months as well and yes there are many holidays surrounding chocolate and food in general. I do love those for sure. I still have to learn how to get images into my articles. Been dragging my feet on that one. LOL
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/12/15 02:45 PM
Jana, I sympathize with the feet-dragging about images. I've been procrastinating for five years now on that!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/13/15 11:15 AM
I wish there was a pill for procrastination...then I'd probably put off taking that too. lol
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/13/15 12:53 PM
Yeah, well, you can't rush into these things.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Fun November Holidays - 11/19/15 10:46 AM
I sure have that down, not rushing into those things...:)
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Fun November Holidays - 12/25/15 03:00 PM
I never heard of the Forget Me Not Day and I love it.
© BellaOnline Forums