BellaOnline
Posted By: Jennifer-Creativity What are your plans for 2013? - 12/31/12 01:56 PM
Hello Everyone!
What are your creative goals for the new year? Anyone have any projects planned? Please share!

smile
Posted By: theraven Re: What are your plans for 2013? - 12/31/12 03:22 PM
Hello Jennifer and Happy New Year smile

I am currently working on my first novel and my goal is to have a draft copy finished by the summer. I am working on the research as well as early chapters but confident I can meet the target.

Do you have any goals for the year ahead?
I do have some plans! I really want to finish the book I've started many years over. I think I've identified the block(s) that have kept me from consistently working on it (besides having five kids, I tend to be a perfectionist who edits while writing).
But I have been facing my fears and plunging ahead. I used to be so fearless in my work and I'd like to identify as that again.

Best wishes for you and your novel in this coming year!

smile
Posted By: Omily Re: What are your plans for 2013? - 01/11/13 01:13 AM
I have plans, but not creative. Hope I can buy a car.
Posted By: Meredeth King Re: What are your plans for 2013? - 01/13/13 03:22 AM
Start my beading journey, and to find an efficient method for selling my crafts I guess. :)
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: What are your plans for 2013? - 01/13/13 09:17 AM
I finished my first project which was to make a no sew tutu for the Disney Princess Marathon.
Hi Dianne!
What is the Disney Princess Marathon? It sounds like something my daughter would adore.
Posted By: clairehobby Re: What are your plans for 2013? - 04/14/13 07:56 AM
Spending more time to have a travelling.
Posted By: MarkFichara Re: What are your plans for 2013? - 05/20/13 04:52 AM
Handcrafting as usual I am much addicted of it. Something unique to make from the photo and images for this year. Lets hope this will be much better to me.
© BellaOnline Forums