BellaOnline
Posted By: skittles06 I like a Straight girl and i am a lesbian - 10/27/14 12:44 PM
So Ive know this girl for a while. I was introduced to her by a friend. We slowly became friends but then i started having feelings for her. She and I have a lot in common and she is always running to me for help. We sometimes do things only lesbians would do in a relationship. She is has a town-boy style and is a pretty chill person. The only problem is she is straight. I kinda don't want give up on my feelings for her, it is getting to the point I cant stop thinking about her but I also don't wanna waist my heart for a long time. So, should I risk not being friends and telling her, should I just wait or maybe not go for her at all just because she isn't bi or lesbian? Can anyone help me with this.
Sit down with her and have coffee or something else warm with her. Ask her what she thinks about gay life. As the conversation progresses, ask her what she thinks about you in particular. She should be able to articulate her feelings and not keep you twisting in the breeze with her answer. Move on with your life if she makes it clear that there is no way for you to be a couple.
I agree with Sheryl. Her opinion is also important. Ask her thought on this. If she agrees with making the relation, go for it. Otherwise, be happy and let her be happy with what she likes.
Honesty is the best policy. Let her know how you feel and respect her feelings one way or the other.
© BellaOnline Forums