BellaOnline
Posted By: Lynn Ann Another journal - 10/22/09 11:50 PM
I've started keeping track of daily happenings. I realize this should be a journal, but this book is where I can make a quick note and journal later in the day when I am alone. I watched Harriet the Spy and it made me think of trying this. I use Composition Books to journal because they travel well. what do you all use?
Posted By: JoyfullyJanet Re: Another journal - 10/23/09 12:30 AM
OMG, Don't you just love "Harriet the Spy"? Shhh, don't tell, but I remember (or maybe I dreamed that I remembered) my second grade teacher (that would've been circa 1967) reading that book to us. I think there was another Harriet the spy book too, for some reason I remember a second book, had the same teacher in 3rd grade, as well. Honest, I wasn't held back....hmmm...maybe I was pushed forward and then....naw.... Anyways, fond memories!
Posted By: Angie-cosmetics editor Re: Another journal - 10/23/09 01:04 AM
Harriet the Spy was just amazing. Book and movie both, which is unusual.

For just a brief jotting of my day, I use a desk calendar that has plenty of room to write in. It is about 1 1/2 x 6? It fits in my purse, so easy to jot things down as they happen.

At the end of the day, before I sit down with my journal, I pull it out and glance over my day.
Posted By: Glassquatch Re: Another journal - 10/23/09 09:48 PM
I don't have a special book for writing notes in; I usually just use random pieces of unimportant paper to make notes of things I want to write about later. My diaries themselves are in all sorts of different books, many of them with locks, lol.
Posted By: Yarnplay Re: Another journal - 11/08/09 07:22 AM
I'm a Moleskin girl, I absolutely fell in love with them once I tried one. I keep a little cheap notebook in my handbag to write any reminders through the day if need be.
Posted By: IH8FMS Re: Another journal - 11/08/09 10:39 AM
I never did read Harriet The Spy. Maybe i will in my old age here. I am discovering, much to my delight, that it's a lot of fun reading (or re-reading) children's books. You get a lot of insight from a different perspective.
© BellaOnline Forums