BellaOnline
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Happy New Year's!! - 12/31/09 07:01 PM
Clairvoyance - Well to me anyway, is the perfect demonstration (it has its trials)for what we set our minds to for the New Year's, clear seeing.

I am truly greatful for all of the friendships I have made through Bella & I know I'm a tad slow (reading & writing), but it's the support that makes it something, I feel many of us would never have had the experience for. Thank you Lisa so much!

Elleise has had an accident I'm afraid. This is the first time I've had access to a computer with an internet connection and the computer isn't mine.

I have a bit of a head injury and possibly a broken nose. I've ben up and around now for 2 days since Christmas. SOOOooooooo, though I was fairing well with dyslexia, but seeing double now is something new, lol. I have two black eyes and the left side o fmy face is purple. I;ve color coordinated the other side with some purple eye shadow. My husband says he has some nice photos...Arg!

I'm better a little more each day though and the Chrismas greetings were so nice to see. Happy New Year's Eve and Day everyone.

All my (((hugs)))

Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Happy New Year's!! - 12/31/09 07:14 PM
I wish you and yours a blessed and very happy New Year, Elleise.

I send prayers for healing for you. Take care and be safe.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/01/10 02:19 AM
Thank you Phyllis and blessings for the new year as well!

Here are my husband's photo's/photo

Home from the scene of the crime

Now I can sit up!

My face going in the wrong direction

The simplest Solution is the Best!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/01/10 05:56 AM
Wow you poor thing! I hope you heal up quickly and have a great 2010!
Posted By: Mumzy Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/01/10 03:58 PM
Oh dear Eleise! I wish you speedy healing. With plenty of nurturing you deserve along the way.

Happy New year. I believe it will be an exciting new one.
Posted By: Julie Anne Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/01/10 08:42 PM
oh wow Elleise! I hope you get better soon. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope your New Year will be a good one!

Julie
Posted By: Julie Anne Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/01/10 08:45 PM
oh my goodness after viewing your pictures, you must've had a bad accident. I pray for a speedy recovery. :0)

(((((((((( Hugs)))))))))

Julie
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/01/10 08:46 PM
Thank you mumzy. Your thoughts are heart felt.

Lol, I added an updated photo and they're for a limited time only. I am completely taking them down after the newsletters have been read. I had to do some rescheduling and thought some visuals might be nice.
Posted By: 12181972 Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/02/10 03:26 AM
I wish you a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with you!! So sorry for your injury. Many hugs sent your way!!! Tre':)
Posted By: anamcara Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/03/10 10:07 PM
Elleise,

I hope you are doing better every day...ouch!!!

Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Happy New Year's!! - 01/04/10 07:36 AM
Thanks anna! It really is getting better. I'm a fast healer. Just never had a broken nose. It's a pain...ha-ha smile
© BellaOnline Forums