BellaOnline
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Spiritual Assistance...Hello? - 07/23/08 05:33 PM
Hi Elleise,

Here is a link to a really good article regarding spiritual assistance. I thought you and your readers would appreciate the info.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Hi Phyllis,

I tried the link above but it took me to mail. It sounds interesting though. Do I have to be a member of a special group to access it?

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Mmmmm... darn it! I am sorry, Elleise. Try DailyOm on your web search and look for he article 'Spiritual Assistance', or, if you send me a PM with your email address I can forward the article to you. I signed up for their daily news and get them every day. They have a whole lot of really good articles on spirituality.

Sorry about the link.
© BellaOnline Forums