BellaOnline
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Spiders! - 08/29/13 10:42 PM
I really don't even know where to put this, but I've had 6 encounters w/spiders, specifically!

So, not feeling well...that's a given, if you follow me. BUT, I've had one drop down on my head, one make a wierd web across the grill to the home...like it's not sticky. More like plastic. And just now!

Using the restroom, one scurries across the bathroom floor.

So, If (again a viewer follows my writings) not feeling well...doing the basics and when I'm up to it, follow through on my promises, but

SPIDERS....you know...before you promote something, for Heaven's sake look into it!!!!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/29/13 11:08 PM
I hate spiders!

I used to tell myself well at least you don't live where there are tarentulas but moved here in November of 2009 and soon found out the spiders here are huge and they also love to come out during Winter (YES i mean OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW)! I saw two that were so big that were the size of a tarentula (1 outside...saw that 1 when walking from severel feet away crossing the street at first i tought it was a rat then i realised it was a spider...1 inside that ran away and was never found that darn thing was looking straight at me with the legs ready to jump)! And the spiders here are hard to kill, you crush them for a minute then rise the thing you used and they jump up or start running!
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 08/29/13 11:15 PM
There's something about "Spiders" like...liking it or passing it on or suggesting it or something.

I don't have a read on "Spiders" not yet anyway, but w/me -

When it happens again and again or keeps me up at night, I understand that it's something for whatever reason, to just keep it on the back-burner.

This one is pretty big. That's all I can say for right now...like one of those letters where if you don't send them you get "cursed" or something.

Something about SPIDERS literaly or by term, currently ...is relevent!
Posted By: PeggyAnn Re: Spiders! - 08/29/13 11:28 PM
Oh I don't like spiders at all....Elleise please be aware of the brown recluse spider, they are fierce, and cause a lot of damage, very painful and poisonous. I rarely see one in the house anymore, as I have an exterminator come out once each month. I had a big problem with ants. Could be an omen of some kind. Also the black widow is rampant in my area, and those things are mean also..poison.
Posted By: Ninjahedgewych Re: Spiders! - 08/30/13 01:45 AM
This is the time when spiders come into houses in the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. We use peppermint essential oil to deter them. Works well on ants too. smile
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Spiders! - 08/31/13 09:42 AM
Ian.....thanks for the tip. How do you apply it, and where around the house? Do you use it straight or diluted? Thanks again!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/31/13 11:18 AM
I found another spider this morning (right after getting up from a night where i only slept a few minutes...fun stuff), this time it was in the bedroom that serves as my closet, that thing was on the ceiling and was moving like it was drunk so I screamed for my mom and left her there to take care of it (teehee whistle).
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 08/31/13 12:23 PM
Spiders are a sign of good luck! The Chinese feel that when you see a spider it's a sign that good luck is coming your way. The Navajo believe that the universe was created by a kindly spider who wants your body, soul, and emotions to all live in harmony.

In African cultures, spiders remind us to draw from our inner strength and to overcome obstacles.

We should be content when we see spiders, because they are there to bring insight into our world smile.

The more we can learn to accept spiders, the better! What is the alternative? To allow unhappy stress to impact our routine solely because we see one? smile.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/31/13 12:56 PM
There are tons of spiders here all year long inside and outside and none of them have brought good luck. In fact every of the days since moving here have been either horrible or very bad or bad.

My phobia of spiders is not going away, I was getting better with it but where I used to live spiders did not run around in the snow and they were not the size of tarentulas (there were some big ones yes but not gigantic) so it's getting worst by the day, I see them everywhere.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 08/31/13 01:00 PM
Nancy -

Those friendly spiders *have* brought you good luck! Your life is improving! You have a plan and are working diligently on it. You've built up a team of cheerleaders here in this forum. Your world is improving, step by step!

You're eating better. You're learning that stress impacts your sleep. You're learning all sorts of things.

You have made great strides in overcoming some of your negativity!

If you see spiders everywhere, they are there to help you. They know you need support. It doesn't make sense to allow them to cause you stress. You deserve serenity. Why not try my ebook! Take that one step toward getting a handle on and overcoming your stress!

The spiders are there to help you learn something. They are your good luck guides. Allow yourself to learn smile.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 08/31/13 01:01 PM
The universe sends you what you need. The universe will gently keep sending you that message until you listen to it.
Posted By: Sandra Investing/HFinance Re: Spiders! - 08/31/13 02:29 PM
I can understand an aversion to spiders, especially the really large ones. I'm not sure how I would react to those. But, where I live, the smaller spiders are a happy addition to my garden. After all, without them, I would lose much of the fruits and vegetables I grow to the bugs that they eat. So I am quite fond of some of them and tolerant of the others.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Spiders! - 09/02/13 06:15 PM
Although spiders give me the willies if they are too big, generally I leave them alone when they are outside. If they are inside in my living space, then all bets are off. They are promptly smooshed and removed.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 09/04/13 01:45 AM
Thanks for all of the replies and YES, Lisa, I've heard something along those lines as well...like spiders are drawn to certain people and have a Spiritual significance.

Ironically - TRUE STORY!

Just today, went to my new Dr. and my husband has seen it happen. I'll be in the kitchen and of all the places, one parachuttes off the ceiling right above my head and you see him blow cheeks puffed out and all and yank me away, lol.

But today, I'm at the front desk, waiting for a follow-up schedule appt. and this spider walks past my feet/toes. Stops, turns around (We both look down and and I'm like you gotta be #$%^&-me) he opens the door for me, I walk through it and he goes,

"Hon...it's following right behind you...." It actually sped up to catch up to me. I just look at the sky, shake my head, like - I give up, lol smile
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/04/13 03:20 PM
The last spider I saw was two or three nights ago in the downstairs bathroom. It was on the ceiling and I saw it when I was getting my things ready for my shower, it freaked me out more than normal because it was right where the switch is so it could of fallen right on me when I went into the bathroom. I was able to catch it with a Swiffer mop, left the cadaver for my mom (always write a note saying where it is when this happens at night).
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 09/04/13 06:09 PM
Elleise -

If I could "like" your post I would!! See, it likes you, and it wants to bring you good luck! It cares about you smile.

I know you will have joy in your life smile.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 09/04/13 06:10 PM
Sandra - it is wonderful that your garden spiders are helping to keep your plants safe from bugs! They're like your free, 24-hour-day gardening crew smile.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 09/04/13 06:11 PM
I have awesome news! It is just Too Cool!

I now have a beautiful orb weaver spider building one of those gorgeous spiral webs in my office, right in front of me!! smile It is like a master architect! It wants to inspire me, like a dreamcatcher, and also keep me safe from those pesky little gnats that have been around smile. What a good doobie!
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Spiders! - 09/05/13 09:01 AM
I had one of those guys here as well, but he was too close to my front door. The web was pretty and all, but I used a shovel to transport the spider to the wooded border of the yard. Boy he was a fast mover!
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 09/07/13 01:01 AM
Thanks Lisa,

It's comin' like sprinkles...not all at once, but I'm getting those affirmations as you mention. You must have a bit of the ol' Irish/Native American sensitivity yourself smile

My husband said yesterday, it feels like a pin-hole of light, but solid one. He's the "Joe" of "Allison's" Medium (the t.V. show).

In his words: "It's all energy and a huge imbalance going on right now of gargantuan proportions. People (their beings) are sifting through or trying to, decide which side to invest their own energy.

But even spiders, which wanted so badly to show how much good-luck was coming my way, crawled inside my ear...ewwww....when it keeps happening over and over, I call those affirmations smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 09/07/13 01:32 AM
Dear Karen -

You definitely deserve joy and beauty!

The spiders are full of good luck for you, and they are striving to help you out. Sometimes they are a little like overeager puppies smile. They mean to be helpful! Luck is coming your way!
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 09/08/13 04:17 AM
I'm getting the same thing...

But I'm also getting the joy comes w/letting sometihng's go???

It's one of those half-empty-half-full.

I think when it comes to a "Spider's" intuitive process, the key is:

"Know when to say 'when' and CHOOSE your battles carefully." wink
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/03/14 12:52 AM
It has been a while since I've seen a spider. The last time was a few days ago in one of the living rooms (television/computer part), it was like a teenager that was running around high then was coming down so I took a Swiffer mop and got it.

Haven't seen a huge one for a few weeks (by huge i mean tarentula size).

Even babies scares me but at least these ones I don't need something with a big handle to get. The smaller to medium sizes I have to get with something big so it does not touch me in any way or even come close to touching me. The big and gigantic sizes you can forget about it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/06/14 05:22 PM
There was one last night in the downstairs bathroom when I was getting my things ready for my night routine! It was black and big (id say between a teenager and an adult size)! It was on the ceiling and the worst about that is that when I saw it I had just been there! I got it with a Swiffer mop, I had to let go after crushing it on the ceiling and it fell on the floor still alive so I crushed it some more with the mop on the floor!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/06/14 07:47 PM
Another spider! The same type and color but a little (just a little!!!!!!) smaller and this time it was in the living room (tv & computer side)! I did not get it myself because it was right where the television was and if it would of fallen on the floor it would of been where all the cords are and I would of lost that thing there (almost happened once!!!)! I had to wait until my mom came back from visiting some family members so watching television was not too fun during that time (my dad came back from a walk before her but i did not trust him for that....he probably would of missed it too...my mom is good with using a vaccum to get them in these awful places)!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/15/14 09:24 AM
There was a small spider in my second room upstairs, it was near the sink, saw it when I put my things there for later. I got it with the Swiffer mop that was in the hallway. It looked like a baby of one of those that gets to a tarentula size.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/17/14 03:27 AM
Another spider tonight eek! This time it was on the floor of the bathroom downstairs. It was a teenager size and black, got it with a Swiffer mop (really the best thing for that job...for me anyway), I spent so much time crushing it with the mop that when I finally turned the mop over and looked the body was almost all gone, it was all over the place.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/19/14 04:01 PM
Last night there was a baby black spider in my closet room. It was right beneath one of the windows, I scooped it with a Swiffer mop and crushed it on the floor (i had to hit the mop on the floor a few times to get that thing on the floor).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/24/14 04:02 PM
There was another spider in my second room upstairs and this time it was not a baby! It was on the ceiling and it was a medium size! I was able to get it with a Swiffer mop but it was hard, on my second attempt I got it then it fell on the floor when I was able to finish it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/24/14 04:04 PM
I forgot to mention that this happened last night, I saw it when I was getting my bathrobe for my shower.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/05/14 12:07 AM
Another spider tonight! A medium black one that was right where the door of the computer and television living room! I had gone through there many times tonight! I got it with a Swiffer mop (had to put on my socks before trying...i was watching The Colbert Report when i saw it...i had to wait until the first commercials...it had just started and something made me look that way...another proof spiders are evil), it was such in a bad spot that it fell on the floor, I almost fainted but got it, went in the kitchen while still crushing it to put the mop back where it was and I returned in time to see the second segment! I hate spiders! sick!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/05/14 10:15 PM
Remembered earlier today that Sunday when I was cleaning my bedroom there was a baby spider, it had made quite a home where I got it (where the electric heater is).
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 05/08/15 04:59 PM
I could look it up, but what's a "Colbert Report?"

I figure if I look it up they'll just give a basic. But what or who is it designed to attract or is neutral?

BTW spiders love me (sigh).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/08/15 07:47 PM
Elleise,

Great to see you back smile!

The Colbert Report was an excellent show, the last episode was last year, Stephen Colbert was the host and is the replacement of David Letterman. I miss that show so much frown.

Looks like spiders loves me too and I am not pleased about it. I have been sleeping on a floor in the basement of our new house since the day we bought it on an air bed. It does not bother me since it could be worst (i could be homeless) and anyway these things are comfortable. The problem is that the last weeks there have been a lot of them. I guess my phobia is getting better since I still sleep on the floor of a room with a lot of spiders. They (except the first that i saw there which was during like the first month) have all been in the electric heater. I have no idea what is so special to spiders about that electric heater but they sure love it. Then this morning I saw one on the wall near my television chair, I go get it with a Swiffer mop and it goes on the floor which is black and the spider was black too so of course I did not get it. So now in addition of making sure there's no spiders on and near the bed I do the same before sitting in front of the television and in front of the computer since it's in the same room (oh and the tv chair and computer desk and chair are of course black).

Thankfully the spiders here are not tarantula size unlike the ones where I was living before so that must be the main reason why I am not panicking about all these spiders (it freaks me out but at least not meaning me losing my mind while screaming at the top of my lungs like i used to do).
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 05/09/15 12:00 AM
Well Nancy, I had an experience of my own with a spider the other night. I live in a basement too. It didn't phase me though. Now put me in an enclosed space like an elevator or high up and then the fun really begins...Ugh...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/09/15 07:28 AM
Jana,

I cannot believe that my phobia is less extreme. Maybe one day I won't be afraid of spiders anymore, yeah right, someone can dream grin haha.

My bedroom is almost done but as long as it's not and also my decision about what to do is not taken I'll keep on sleeping on that air bed in the basement.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 05/09/15 10:47 AM
Hey Nancy,

I wasn't saying it was less, just that I have my own and I discovered another it is called gametophobia...the fear of being married. I'm not sure which one trumps in my life of the three. smile
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 05/13/15 07:48 AM
Oh my, SPIDERS!

Hi Nancy, thank you. TBI from an accident sent me well into I'd say at least 2 yrs trying to recover. I had no idea just how much it could affect a person. You really have to exercise that organ to bring it back to running speed smile

My relationship with spiders goes back, now that I think of it to childhood years. I mean just uncanny issues and of course timing.

I remember being little, playing with a shovel and sand in the front driveway. Screams came out of my little body that could shatter glass!

Happy as a clam in my sunflower summer dress, likely humming to myself, I look down and oh about 1/2 dozen Daddy Long Legs are wrapped around my arms and legs sending me flying around the neighborhood trying to get them off. Ya, didn't think that one through too well. They only clinged more tightly...

We recently moved as well to TX. Other than our eight legged friends, hows the energy at your new place?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/13/15 11:06 AM
Elleise,

The new house does not have negative energy.

There was a night though during the Australian Open where I went back upstairs to find a light in the hallway opened. Not only did I closed all the lights before going back (it was pitch black when i got to the stairs) it is also a light that I only open when I am there and need it, I only went to the kitchen for a few seconds to get food. That scared me a lot, I had the impression to be looked at when I went back downstairs and was sitting in front of the television but that may not of had anything to do with the light that went on by itself.

Besides the light twice I heard a weird sound (something dropping - the first time it was a loud sound and the second a light sound that was like something falling then rolling on the floor).

I do not have the impression that it is cursed or/and haunted.

I have not heard any foot steps or felt anything bad or been attacked. It's just the three experiences that did not felt negative (unless when i felt looked at it was not me being scared it was for real).

I would of died if I ended up with a bunch of spiders on me. Twice I got a spider on me and I almost had an heart attack the two times (the first was a HUGE spider and technically it was on a cap so not on me - the second was in a shirt and it came out of a sleeve a while after i had put it on). Also once I had a potato in one head and on the other side of it there was a spider, since then I am scared everytime I go into a potato bag to get some.

My brain is like it's on vacation since late January. I thought it would pass when I would start walking again and for a while it seemed better but no. I mostly just watch television or am in front of the computer and when you add all the stress I am under it's not good for my brain. At least now I love where I am living so it's not as bad as before.

Right now I am trying to get rid of my laziness then I'll make a decision. In the meantime I can also wait for how much the insurance will give me for the things I lost in the fire, I already have 20000$ aside so I could end up with enough to not only move out of my parents's house but also my province which is a dream of mine since I de-brainwashed myself from all the idiotic separatist nonsense.

I hope you are feeling better now if not soon! How about your house? Is it much better now?
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 05/13/15 01:42 PM
My goodness, but you've been busy smile

I have to say though I remember, vividly, the stress you were under and the only answer was: "Get out of that house."

Regardless what people may think, your surrounding very much affect a person, mentally, physically and your Soul.

If someone has a "Soul" question or issue, I'll almost always go to the people they have surrounding them. Negative people create negative energy and depending on your sensitivity level, it most undoubtedly will get to yours and you'll probably see it coming out in weird ways. You're tired more than usual, cranky, loss of optimism, etc. From there, negative things usually find there way into your life as well.

I'm glad the house itself isn't retaining surreal energy. As human beings, we emit, electrical currents. These currents, for some people can be felt and/or if they're strong enough cause off or odd things to happen.

As far as spiders go, nothing in the spirit world terrifies me more than one of those! The Spiritual world...well, usually all they want to do is talk. Spiders have WAY to many legs to do any of that.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 05/13/15 02:25 PM
I totally understand about surroundings, people and the different energies. Some folks, I guess, bring you down but not on purpose. They're going through their own issues but you notice that you cringe when they call or come around. You love them to pieces but it's always negative.

I've only experienced negative or frightening energy in this house once. It was about 8 months ago. I was actually afraid to close my eyes or sleep with my back towards the door. I kept seeing a dark shadowy image. It hasn't happened since. Weird.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/13/15 05:18 PM
For a few years I actually believed that my childhood was not so bad but after starting to think about it and then thinking about what had happened I soon realised that it was not true. Really how can someone be happy when since birth you are surrounded by stress but still since there were a few happy memories here and there I thought differently.

You may all laugh but it is while watching Dr Phil that I started realising all that. A few things made me questions things then I started remembering. There's things that may not even appear to be abuse but it is.

I often wished when young that my parents would just beat me. That at least would of been more obvious than all the other things they did to me and I know that I would of left that house before reaching adulthood if I would of been physically abused.

They did have some positives but it just vanished after we moved into that Ste-Florence house.

If I decide to stay longer I will start driving again so that will give me more freedom. I am way too stressed when I drive and I decided to not risk hurting and killing innocent people. Now I feel that I am close to being ready to drive again. Since it's not just me when I drive I want to be sure I am 100% ready to drive when I will start again, right now I am 75% ready.

My dad bought a new car (a few years old but its still under guarantee and it looks great - the couple who had it took excellent care of it) and he wants to show it off so I think I might finally have my vacation from them. Even mom last week told me that she wanted to go back and for once I did not find any evil in her voice when she said it. Still, I will believe it if they do go see their best friend where we lived for many years.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 05/15/15 03:56 PM
Oh Nancy, you've really almost come full circle. You're soOo right too about abusive parents. A child, sometimes as a self preserving tactic blocks, especially, the emotional stuff out because the truth is just too painful.

One of my dearest and best friends just now (the past yr or so) sees their parents for what they are. That doesn't me they don't love them, but it's given them some freedom not to be a part of the "drama." Co-dependence call also become a part of the equation simply because it's something that works for the family.

I'm so glad to hear you're doing all of the freeing things your Soul is entitled to. I'll bet the more you do, the writing becomes more fluent. Maybe the "Spiders" are recurrent, detailing our own personal webs??? They can come and go as they please wink
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/27/15 10:28 AM
Just found one on the child sofa right in front of my television chair!

My four musketeers go there (thankfully 2 are upstairs on the sofa and 2 were in my arms coming from upstairs), there was a fleece blanket on it and that thing was right there on the blanket. I folded several times the blanket then I ran with it upstairs and threw it near the door. It was a teenage size spider.

Hopefully that damn thing won't be able to escape (i stepped on it a few times so i may have killed it *crossing fingers*) from that place until my parents come back!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/27/15 10:31 AM
I also forgot to add that yesterday mom got a baby spider hiding behind the door of the room I sleep in and that same day she got another baby on wall in that same room. The night before mom got a baby spider near the electric heater and I got another baby near that place (i used a mop and she used wet kleenexes).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/27/15 10:32 AM
Oh and the other two baby spiders were also in the room where I sleep. These damn things seems to love it there and it sucks since I not only sleep there but on the floor! At least the last ones were babies.
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Spiders! - 05/27/15 11:46 AM
I'd get one of those insect bombs for spiders. I am finding a few here in this house I bought in Oklahoma and I'm not a fan. I am going to get that pesticide and shoot it off.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/28/15 05:04 AM
Since there has been many spiders where I sleep the past weeks I do a round before going on the air bed and last night I saw a baby spider near one of the new shoes (all are in a line by a wall). I figured when I saw it that I would just let it go but I immediately knew that it was a stupid idea since it could go hide then become huge so I got the Swiffer mop and with hard work and courage I got it (it ran and hid and i had to move the shoe and i saw it hiding on it then i was able to get it to jump on the floor and got it like that).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/30/15 07:11 AM
Yesterday I found in a store traps that are for crawling insects and since spiders are that I got some and while I was in the shower last night mom put some where I sleep and some where I watch television and am on the computer. It won't keep them in these two rooms but at least it could get some.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/01/15 08:09 PM
I think I had a spider on my right arm and hand! I was sitting in front of my computer watching a video when I felt something on my right wrist and I saw something (big like a 5 cent coin - Canadian - do not know how big they are in the US) black moving so I immediately hit it then got up screaming and jumping! I cannot be certain that it was a spider but I sure am freaked out over this! And to think that I just stopped looking at the computer chair and desk and the television chair with a flashlight before sitting down, here I go doing that again! I looked for about five minutes if not more everywhere with a flashlight and I did not see anything! Okay I just spotted a black insect on the floor but there's no way it was that, it is not a round shape plus it is too small! cry! Oh wow I am itching everywhere and the spot is still burning! crazy!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/02/15 12:02 AM
I thought I've felt insects on me too, but most of the time it was my own hair that had fallen on my arm. But there were times when I was right and I jumped out of bed...
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 06/02/15 08:55 PM
Well, I have to admit, "Spiders" do tend to find me wherever I go. But just the other day (anymore I hate going shopping) but my husband found himself in an isle and I'm like this is the wrong isle to be in...

Moments later he has his head in his hands, "lock - jawled" going, "Oh my God...oh my God" He was really biting his tongue. So much, lol, he had to turn his back to the counter.

Long story, but - just brain numbing people basically. Oblivious??

So, he composes himself and the person in front of him mentions they want to be on the border of Oklahoma and TX. That's what caught my attention to this web wink
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/03/15 05:29 PM
Another spider!

This time it was on the floor near my entertainment room, I panicked thinking the only Swiffer mop we had was beyond that and after I screamed at my mom I remember she had one in her entertainment room which is right next time mine so I got it!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/03/15 05:31 PM
Go get that spider Karen!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/03/15 07:38 PM
Just found a baby spider near the electric heater in my entertainment room! eek! Mom got it because I cannot get these things when they are in the air on their webs sick!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/03/15 08:05 PM
Oh my Nancy! Your heart calmed down yet?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/03/15 09:18 PM
Yes but I am very nervous! The spiders are black or very dark brown and almost everything in this room is of a dark color or black eek!
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Spiders! - 06/04/15 02:19 AM
Somehow I've been finding spiders too this week, and the scary looking black ones. I have no problems getting rid of them but they do look scary...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/04/15 09:36 AM
You are lucky with not having problems getting rid of them!

When they are on a smooth surface without anything else I can do it but if they are not I have a lot of problem doing it. I can find a way when I am alone but I am sure people in the next town can hear me scream.

The only times I just run away it is when they are tarantula size; even on a smooth surface there's no way I can deal with them!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/07/15 01:14 PM
I saw two spiders during my walk!

One I saw from afar since it was black but the second was not and I saw it when it was almost on my right foot!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/07/15 10:36 PM
I had a small one crawl across my arm the other night. Just shooed it off. The things that really gross me out (not scare me) are the water bugs that come inside after the rain. Ewww...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 12:52 PM
And another spider!

This time it was on the electric heater of my entertainment room. From afar it looked like a baby but it was bigger than that. I called my mom and she got it, normally she takes the vaccum when it's not babies but she went with a wet tissue this time and she freaked out doing it but she got it.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 01:19 PM
Geeze Nancy! I've never known anyone to see so many spiders! WTF?
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 01:21 PM
There's a lot of spiders here in Oklahoma too. I hate them.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 01:22 PM
I'm not a fan of them either...we've had more water bugs here lately because of the rain. Ewww...
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 01:27 PM
I keep a big spray can of bug spray ready. I ran out one day and used hair spray -- the really stiff kind. Paralyzed 'em! Then I was able to squash them without them running fast.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 01:56 PM
Jana,

WTF indeed! At least in my new town they are not big like tarentulas, they were that big in Ste-Florence!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 01:57 PM
Daisy,

Mom thought me a trick like that but she told me to use Windex or something like that. I cannot do that when they are on or near something like an electric heater though.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 02:03 PM
Windex and the hairspray trick do work. I've tried them both. Hairspray (Like Aquanet) works really well.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/09/15 02:46 PM
Mom got many huge ones like that in Ste-Florence. They were not only huge but also went outside during Winter sick! I am too scared for that unless I am alone so no choice but tarentulas forget about it I just cannot cry!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/10/15 02:45 AM
Wow! Deep breath...bugs...eww...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/10/15 07:46 AM
Jana,

I forgot to ask yesterday what are water bugs? Are they big. We probably have them here too.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/10/15 04:51 PM
Hey Nancy...I call them cockroaches, my mom calls them water bugs. They come in after the rains. They are big and ugly...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/10/15 06:03 PM
Jana,

It has been years since I've seen a cockroach.

Since I am here I will tell about the spiders of today! Mom has been washing the windows and walls lately and today it was the turn of my entertainment room (the people who lived here must of never cleaned inside the house - yikes i just got flashbacks of the shower sick). She got two in the window and one baby in the closet.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/10/15 06:41 PM
Nancy,

Lucky you, not seeing a cockroach in years.. I'm going to have to break it to my mom I was right smile. It's a cockroach. A water bug actually lives on the water and has special legs for it. (I had to look it up). Either way, I don't like them at all. Not fond of spiders either.
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Spiders! - 06/11/15 01:59 AM
With the few hot days we had this past week, my spider count is definitely up...and somehow I always find them on my white ceiling!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/11/15 07:24 AM
Yikes! At least they are easy to find on white unless they are white (thought white spiders did not exists until i saw some in Ste-Florence) sick!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/11/15 11:48 AM
Ewww...with all the rain we're supposed to have there will be more "water bugs" (cockroaches)coming into my basement.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 06/11/15 03:11 PM
I've been concerned to be reading about exploding yellow spiders found "all across Britain." I haven't seen any. But I finally had time to read an article properly and they aren't like suicide bombers. Apparently these are all baby spiders and when they're small they're all clumped together. But if disturbed they go shooting off in all directions, looking rather like an explosion. Those that survive grow up to be ordinary garden spiders and eat lots of insects. Good for them.

Exploding yellow garden spiders
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/11/15 03:24 PM
I am not clicking on that sick cry!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/11/15 03:35 PM
Wow Mona! You had me going there for a moment...exploding spiders.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/14/15 07:08 AM
There was a baby spider on a corner near the floor where I sleep, I saw it when I was making my rounds before getting on the air bed! I remember seeing a tiny almost invisible black thing days ago but it was so small that I thought that if it was an insect it was not a spider so I let it go and nope, it was a spider! Mom was in the basement too so I asked her to come get it and she did.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/14/15 11:10 AM
There was two small spiders (at first i thought it was 1 baby then 1 child) near the floor at the right of my television, I saw them when I was walking around my room before my Tennis match, thankfully mom was up and came to kill them!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/14/15 11:52 AM
And another spider! This time it was a child size hiding behind the door where I sleep, I only saw it because I was bending down to add air with the pump in the bed! Got my mom and she had a hard time getting it, it kept crawling out the Kleenex and it was doused with Windex a few times too!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/15/15 10:58 AM
I saw a spider when I was walking, the worst is that when I saw it I then knew 100% that the other day when I got something on my right arm and then hand it was indeed a spider because that spider I saw today was just like that one!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/15/15 05:40 PM
A baby spider was on the basement floor (the big room when you arrive downstairs from the stairs) and of course it was near the room where I sleep! Just before I saw it I was sitting here and I heard my mom scream, she got one bigger near the place I later saw the baby!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/18/15 01:21 PM
I saw one spider during my walk. It was almost the same color of the street and it was not moving so I almost did not see it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/18/15 03:18 PM
While waiting for something to cook in the oven I was watching my mom work in the arrangement near the living room outside and good thing for her because I spotted four spiders for her, two looked like they were out from an horror movie they were huge with a gigantic body that was black with a white spot and small legs!
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 06/18/15 04:05 PM
I have to say, not a couple of days ago, I had a dream a Tarantula was on the wall. Furry legs and all.

In the dream I tried (with a paper plate) to get it to walk onto it. The reason being...to set it free. smile
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/18/15 04:54 PM
I went outside a while and saw two spiders, luckily it was not one of those I saw from the living room window earlier, if it would of been I would of ran away screaming probably!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/19/15 11:59 AM
I saw a huge spider while walking, it was on the street near the grass, I almost walked on it, I jumped up screaming, I think it was green I did not turn around to look at it again of course!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/20/15 12:57 PM
I again came up close to spiders while walking, this time it was two, both were in the street, the first was almost the same color and the second was black!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/20/15 01:57 PM
I went outside a little bit and I saw a spider near the door at the back (the basement not patio), I never go out or in from that door so that does not matter to me.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/20/15 02:21 PM
I haven't seen any spiders but I have seen a lot of those "water bugs" as my mom likes to call them....cockroaches. ewwww....
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Spiders! - 06/21/15 02:52 AM
Yesterday a black spider somehow appeared right next to my left foot, in my house...still can't believe how many of them I encounter.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/21/15 11:33 AM
Encore DT,

Are you scared of them too?
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Spiders! - 06/21/15 12:45 PM
Lisa Shea has a great ebook available about getting over your fear of spiders. Have you read it?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/21/15 12:46 PM
I saw two spiders while walking, one was crossing the street and the other was not moving on the street.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/21/15 12:49 PM
Sheryl T,

No but I highly doubt a book will help my fear.

I am sleeping on a floor in the basement on an air bed and sometimes there was spiders in that room (2 different times 2 big ones in the electric heater and i did sleep there anyway - thankfully they stayed there until caught with a vacuum) so I guess it is less worst than it was but barely, I still freak out whenever I see one. The tarantula sizes I almost die when I see these, thankfully I have yet to see one of those here.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/23/15 10:29 AM
There was a spider (child size) where I sleep last night!

I saw it when I went to get my bathrobe before my shower, it was between the electric heater and a trap, when I moved the trap with a Swiffer mop it fell on the floor and I am pretty sure I got it, if it was really under the mop there's no way it survived.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/23/15 11:42 AM
I saw three spiders during my walk!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/26/15 12:26 PM
I saw three spiders during my walk, two during the first half and one during the last half!
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Spiders! - 06/26/15 06:15 PM
Today I walked to the Senior Center. I took my journal with me and on the way back I stopped at a picnic bench in the park and wrote awhile. After a bit I felt something moving om my pants leg. I looked down and there was a big hairy tarantula slowly heading toward my knee!!!! I jumped up, screamed and smacked at it with my bare hand. I batted it off but will never forget the feel of that hairy thing on my leg.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 06/26/15 06:20 PM
Wow! I'm glad I don't have all those experiences with spiders. Unfortunately, we've had a lot of those nasty water bugs around...My mom's word for them.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/26/15 08:03 PM
Oh wow Sheryl I am close to having a panic attack just reading about this!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/27/15 01:45 AM
Just got a spider!

It was not huge but not small either, it was on a wall in the basement (the big room where the stairs are), I wanted to try the Windex trick but I could not find the bottle anywhere so I took one of the two Swiffer mop and got it like that, it left a mark on the wall so that one is dead for sure.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/27/15 01:20 PM
Got two babies last night after my computer was closed!

The first was just before I went upstairs to take my shower, I only saw it because it was close to where I put my paper where I write down the time I go to bed and get up, the second I saw when I was about to go to bed, both were caught with the Swiffer mop close to that room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/27/15 02:48 PM
I saw one spider during the first half of my walk!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/28/15 10:42 AM
Four spiders!

The first two were last night when I was going to bed (1 was near the door of the room and 1 was near the closet door) and the last two were this morning when I went to get my bedding to wash it (1 was in a corner of the room and 1 was near the electric heater), I got them all except the last who was able to hide in between the wall and heater.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/28/15 12:01 PM
The hiding spider was out before I went walking so I tried getting it but it went hiding again, the witch was right above a trap!

While walking I saw five, two during the first half and three during the last half!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/28/15 12:37 PM
And three more spiders!

The first I saw when I was about to add air in the air bed, it was a baby on a Post Canada box near the pump, I was not fast enough with two Kleenex so I grabbed the box and put it in another room.

The two others I saw when putting a bed sheet on the air bed, one was in a corner and the other was on the electric heater, I got both with a Swiffer mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/28/15 04:37 PM
The hidden spider was out so I tried again to get it and again it was too fast!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/28/15 07:23 PM
My mom took the vacuum and she thinks she got the spider hiding, fingers crossed that it is true!

She was visiting someone today while dad visited his mom (long story about why mom did not go there too) and she said that in their bathtub there was a gigantic spider and that my uncle killed it with one hand sick!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/29/15 10:26 AM
I had to kill another spider (between the baby and kid stage) last night, I saw it when I was doing my rounds after my shower, it was on the wall near the pump, I got it with a Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/30/15 06:32 PM
I spotted another spider a few minutes ago!

We have a rack where we put clothes on in the basement and it was on one of the shirts there! And it was big too! Mom got it with a vacuum, good thing it was on one of her shirt and not one of mine whistle!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/01/15 03:17 AM
I got another one that is between a baby and a child a few minutes ago, this time in my entertainment room on a wall!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/01/15 03:25 PM
I saw three spiders during my walk!

Also last night when I was waiting for some food to cook I looked out the patio door and saw a baby spider outside.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/01/15 08:07 PM
Just saw another spider in the basement near the stairs, mom was right there and she sprayed it with the Windex then got it with a Kleenex!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/02/15 03:34 PM
I saw one spider while checking something in our backyard after my walk.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/02/15 08:07 PM
Just got two spiders in the room I sleep in, both were close to each others behind some of my new shoes (all align on that wall - got a shoe rack that is now in the closet of my bedroom - mom will help me look in the shoes and then it will all go on the rack - that would be 1 less hiding place for them) mom got the two spiders with the vacuum!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/04/15 01:34 AM
Tonight I spotted in the entertainment room of mom a baby spider in a web in the corner of the ceiling, I wrote her a note and left it on her place at the kitchen table.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/06/15 11:29 PM
I spotted a few minutes ago a spider in the biggest room of the basement. I was near the fridge to put inside a six pack of Pepsi and I saw a black spot where the electric heater is, at fist I thought it was nothing but a few seconds later I saw it move from the corner of my left eye so then I knew what it was. There's no way I can get it since it went between the heater and wall. I will hope that it stays there and still is there when I will tell my mom tomorrow!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/07/15 03:05 PM
Before my breakfast I had a spider in this room, it was on the wall above the electric heater, the size of a child, I got it with a Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/08/15 03:48 AM
A few minutes ago I caught a spider (same species and about the same size - this 1 tonight was a little bigger) where I sleep, it was on a wall and I got it with a Swiffer mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/09/15 03:50 AM
I had to get another spider where I sleep tonight and that one too was a few minutes ago but it was bigger (teenage size) but thankfully it was on a wall so I was able to get it with a Swiffer mop (that 1 tried to get away but i still got it).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/09/15 11:46 PM
And there was another spider tonight but thankfully it was not where I sleep, that one was a child size and on the wall in front of the stairs in the basement, it tried to jump on the floor but I still got it with a Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/10/15 02:13 PM
I went a little bit outside and I saw one spider on our truck, mom was going to get it but it ran in a crack so she missed it, hopefully it won't go hide above a door so we won't get it on our head when we open the door sick!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/11/15 09:21 PM
Mom got two babies with the vacuum tonight. The first was in this room on the ceiling and the other was on the wall near the floor near her room and in front of mine.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/12/15 06:20 PM
So far today I had to deal with two spiders.

The first was a baby on a corner of the floor where I sleep (today me and mom took care off all my new shoes that has been there the whole time - mom vacuumed inside all and i took them to my bedroom and put them on a shoe rack in my closet - the baby as behind 2 boots) and a few minutes ago a teenager (that 1 was awful because it was just where the door to this room is and i was coming here and i had been there just seconds ago and more than 1 time - dad got it with a tissue).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/13/15 01:26 PM
Last night when I went downstairs to sleep I had to deal with two spiders, both were child sizes, one was on the floor near the room I sleep in and the other was on a wall where I sleep, got both with a Swiffer!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/16/15 03:05 PM
A friend came to visit this afternoon and while we were showing her the yard I saw a white spider on the grass sick.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/18/15 07:35 AM
I looked outside a window before breakfast and I saw a baby spider on it's web outside in front of that window frown.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 07/18/15 11:51 AM
I see spiders often, it's because there are lots of them around. Considering how cobwebs accumulate if you don't brush them away, it's almost surprising how few spiders I actually see.

Some interesting facts about Five Ways that Spiders Are Just Like You and Me. Many ways they aren't just like you and me, of course, unless any readers do have eight legs.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/20/15 12:53 AM
I just killed a spider that was on the floor in the basement, I was coming out of the room I sleep in and I was saying to myself looks like it will be another spider free day and boom I saw it, I got it with a Swiffer mop after screaming, it was the size of a teenager!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/21/15 04:52 PM
A few hours ago I walked a little in my yard and I saw a spider on one of the three decoration fences where the fire chimney is.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/25/15 10:20 AM
Last night when I was about to go to bed I saw a baby spider, it was at the right of the electric heater, I got it with a Swiffer mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/25/15 11:17 PM
Good thing that mom does not want to go to bed tonight because there was a spider on the ceiling where I sleep, she got it so I did not have to :), it looked small from afar because it was in a fetus position so it was much bigger than it looked!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/30/15 07:29 AM
I had to deal with a spider last night before my shower, it was on one of the wall where I sleep, teenage size, I got it with a Swiffer mop.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 07/30/15 01:13 PM
Spiders eat insects. Lots of them. Thank you, spider.

Don't Freak Out! Strange Facts About Our Friend The Spider
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 07/30/15 01:29 PM
Ugh... I hate the so-called water bugs in the bathtub when I try to take a shower. It's been an incredibly wet sprint/summer here.
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 07/30/15 01:31 PM
Never thought of them as my friend. I'll never look at silk the same way again. Whew! Not normally afraid of them, but if they catch me off guard I wake the dead.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 07/30/15 03:41 PM
I can understand that, Jana, the element of surprise. That can get a shriek out of me. In some way, I'm worse about moths. They fly at you. Spiders at least try to get out of the way, though sometimes their navigation is off.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 07/31/15 01:31 PM
This morning when I went back where I sleep to make the air bed I saw a baby spider above he floor and close to a wall, I got it with a Swiffer mop.

And right when I was about to come here mom moved my rain boots and a spider came from under one, I did not see it but she said that it was big.

The last time I saw one outside (the only time i did not come here to talk about it) was when I went on the beach twice, I saw it near the garage.

I still have not seen the beach spiders, mom saw a few and she said they were all big so good thing I have yet to see one!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/02/15 11:03 AM
I saw a big spider outside. It was where dad did a small path of rocks on our path that leads to the beach, I was going there, it was on one of the rocks and it ran under it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/03/15 09:57 PM
I was looking outside while waiting for some food to cook and I saw a baby spider on one of the fence of the back porch.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/04/15 03:27 PM
I went outside a little bit and there was a spider on the garage.
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 08/04/15 06:29 PM
I had a big black one toddling across the bathroom floor the other day...I actually saved it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/04/15 09:46 PM
I spotted the same spider as last night, it was in the same spot too plus I was cooking the same food as I was doing last night when I first saw it eek.
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 08/04/15 10:58 PM
Maybe it likes the smell of your cooking...lol
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/05/15 12:20 AM
The patio door was opened so maybe smirk.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/05/15 12:40 AM
Just caught one in the basement, it was a child size and near the oil stove, got it with a Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 08/05/15 01:21 AM
lol Nancy you're a hoot!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/05/15 10:39 AM
I had to deal with two spiders since being up!

The first was a baby, it was near the floor and a wall where I sleep, I saw it when I went there to make the air bed, I got it with a Swiffer mop. The second was when I was about to start my breakfast, I opened the first door of the patio to make some air and before I reached for the second door I saw a big spider (beige color) so I of course immediately closed the door, I oponed it a few minutes later to see if I had crushed it or I could maybe get it but I immediately closed it again.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/05/15 04:19 PM
And another spider!

Another baby where I sleep, mom got it with Windex and tissues. She also got the big spider in the patio doors (went straight upstairs to warn her when i heard them come back).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/05/15 10:15 PM
The spider on the back patio is still there but at a different spot, and, it is a little bigger today.
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 08/06/15 12:52 AM
That's because it sneaked in and ate what you cooked that day. I told you Nancy-they love the smell of your food girl! smile
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/06/15 12:09 PM
Allyson,

Oh no I want it to stay outside cry LOL.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/07/15 12:46 PM
I had to deal with a few spiders since I closed my computer last night!

There was two when I was getting upstairs for my shower (1 was big and the other was a child - both near each others where the oil stove is - got them both with a mop), when I looked outside one last time after m shower I saw the patio spider then just when I was about to take off my bathrobe to go to bed I saw a baby near the electric heater (got it with another mop). And when I was going to make the air bed I saw a teenage size sider on a wall, I was fed up with spiders then and called mom who was in her entertainment room and she go it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/07/15 06:42 PM
I saw one while I was running errands in Rimouski, it was on a door not for customers outside Walmart.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/08/15 12:56 AM
I spotted the patio spider a few minutes ago, it is bigger today eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/08/15 02:26 PM
I had to deal with two spiders when I was going to bed last night! The biggest was near the oil stove and the other (it was big but not bigger than the other) was on a wall where I sleep, got them both with the same Swiffer mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/09/15 01:28 AM
Just killed another big spider near the oil stove!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/09/15 02:58 PM
I had to deal with to spiders when I was going to bed!

The first was medium sized and near the door where I sleep, I got I with a Swiffer mop but that one was not easy! The second was a baby on a wall in the room I sleep, that one I got it easily with the same Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/09/15 04:43 PM
Just got a baby near the electric heater where I sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/10/15 01:13 AM
Just caught another baby spider, this time it was near the door to this room!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/10/15 11:05 PM
Just killed a baby spider in this room!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/10/15 11:11 PM
And I just killed a big one near the oil stove! That one I sprayed Windex on then finished it with a mop, it was on a wall and it made a mess that I wiped with a few Kleenex!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/11/15 12:02 PM
Last night before I was finished in the bathroom I saw a medium sized spider! I had to put on my bathrobe, go in the kitchen, get the Swiffer mop and then after a while of rubbing the mop where it had disappeared it finally dropped on the floor and I immediately got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/11/15 11:29 PM
I was looking outside and saw a big spider where the patio table is, good thing I was not planning on sitting there tonight!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/13/15 11:46 PM
A few minutes ago I spotted a baby spider above the door where I sleep, it is not in a good spot for me to try to catch it, hopefully when mom will be up tomorrow it will still be there!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 08/14/15 01:21 AM
I'll blow smoke at it for ya...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/14/15 12:40 PM
It is not there anymore cry!
Posted By: Jana - Creativity Editor Re: Spiders! - 08/14/15 01:25 PM
Great to hear Nancy!
Posted By: Shannon Lee Wolf Re: Spiders! - 08/14/15 01:27 PM
Thank you for this, Mona! I have full out respect for spiders and their vital role on our planet. :)
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/14/15 02:07 PM
Jana,

Mom did not get it, it disappeared while I was in bed so that means it is hiding somewhere eek!
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 08/14/15 08:55 PM
LOL Nancy, I think you have most of our spiders - you need a spider electric fence around your house or something!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/14/15 09:37 PM
Allyson,

Spider electric fence, now that is an awesome idea!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/16/15 02:24 PM
Last night when I was doing the last rounds before going on the air bed I saw a big black spider on a wall; I got it with a Swiffer mop eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/16/15 03:28 PM
A big black spider almost walked on one of my foot when I was climbing the stairs to my house!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/18/15 04:05 PM
I had to deal with two spiders last night!

The first was on the ceiling of the bathroom, I saw it when I came out of the shower, I got it easily with a Swiffer mop I had to go get in the kitchen.

The second was in the corner behind the door where I sleep, that one was harder, I got the Windex and eventhough I almost drowned it in that it kept going so I got a Swiffer mop and then it fell on the floor where I finally got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/19/15 01:25 AM
And another spider!

This time it was walking by a wall in the biggest room downstairs, I saw it when I was going upstairs with my bathrobe, I got it with a Swiffer mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/20/15 12:49 AM
Last night I caught a baby spider near the electric heater where I sleep and this morning I saw a bigger one (child size) in a corner (that was before i got up - that made my laziness go away for sure - called mom to take care of it).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/20/15 04:20 PM
I had to deal with a big spider last night when I went to bed, it was high in a corner, I thought I could not catch it but with one try I got it with a Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/21/15 11:06 PM
Just before sitting down to watch a new movie something was telling me to do the round to see if there was spiders and sure enough a big one was where I sleep, lucky me mom is still up so I screamed for her and she came to get it grin!
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 08/22/15 12:44 AM
OMG your poor mother! lol
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/22/15 02:31 AM
Just caught a baby on the ceiling near this computer!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/22/15 02:32 AM
Allyson,

Hey that's her fault being up that late at that age whistle hehe grin!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/22/15 02:37 AM
Just got a gigantic scare! I went into the room where I sleep to get my bathrobe and what do I see on the door I just went pass a big spider! I have seen many spiders lately but that one almost scared me to death! Went to get a Swiffer mop then saw it again from up close then ran to get the Windex, sprayed it and it fell on the floor and I hurried with the mop! My heart is still pounding!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/23/15 04:20 PM
Just caught a baby spider at the left of the electric heater where I sleep.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/23/15 11:14 PM
So I was just in the kitchen cooking rice and after it was finally boiling I figured that I would look a little outside and what is the first thing I see well of course a huge spider and to make it worst it was like it was waiting for me, it was looking right where I was without moving with all it's legs spread out and right by the patio door too! I hope it never gets inside the house because we are talking tarantula size almost!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/24/15 01:29 AM
Just caught a big spider on a wall where I sleep, I freaked out a little when the Swiffer mop was on it and it fell on the floor but luckily I got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/24/15 01:32 AM
And I just caught a baby spider in a corner where I sleep again!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/24/15 08:32 PM
Turns out the baby I sprayed with Windex was not dead, it was back where I first found it when I was going to bed so that time I sprayed it so much that there's no way it did not die (with an adult i would of gotten it completely but a baby cannot be that strong).

And this morning when I was coming back downstairs to do the computer part of my morning routine I saw a spider near the oil stove, called mom who got it.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 08/25/15 05:44 PM
This article is aimed at the UK, so it's not necessarily for everyone: Spiders Are Bigger Than EVER This Year - AND They’re Heading Into Homes Earlier.

It says that spiders don't like the smell of oil of peppermint, though it wasn't very helpful in saying how you applied it around the house.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/25/15 11:13 PM
Just got one on the ceiling of this room eek and right before when I looked out the patio door I saw a big one where the patio table is (not huge so its not the 1 that was looking at me before i saw it the other night)!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/26/15 02:06 AM
And another spider, this time it was in the closet space where the washer and dryer are, it was above the washer!

Oh and I am so not about to go sit on our back porch, there's two big spiders out tonight and none of them are the gigantic one I saw the other night!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/26/15 06:41 PM
I was sitting in mom's entertainment room and she pointed at something on the floor and I told her that I was not sure what it was but that I knew it was an insect so she asked me for the Windex and when she used it she screamed that it was a spider, it took her many tries to finally get it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/27/15 06:56 PM
When I finished with my computer last night I went upstairs to take my shower and before I was able to do that I saw a spider on the stairs, sprayed it with Windex and it fell on the floor and ran behind the desk that was there so I pushed the desk and sprayed the spider again, the first two times I lifted the Swiffer mop it started to run again and the third time was the successful time!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/28/15 04:19 PM
Last night I was going to bed and there was one near the oil stove and this morning when I was coming down to do the computer part of the morning routine there was one on the wall in front of the stairs!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/30/15 07:17 PM
Last night when coming out the bathroom before going to bed I saw something outside near the door, at first I thought it was just a piece of fabric but I looked a second time then bent over and sure enough it was a spider, luckily it was not big and it did not move, got the kitchen's Swiffer mop and got it!
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 08/30/15 08:31 PM
I have 2 big crawlers on my patio, right where I sit. They are too big to hit with a broom .....I need a gun!lol
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/30/15 09:27 PM
There was another one tonight, that one was on the wall near the oil stove, called mom and she laughed saying that it was small but she was not laughing anymore when she got close to it grin!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/30/15 11:39 PM
One of the big spiders that lives on the back porch is out tonight eek so yeah still not going there whether it's during the day or night until it's cold!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/31/15 03:07 PM
There was one spider on the wall of the biggest room in the basement last night, I saw it when I was going to bed, it fell on the floor while I was crushing it with a Swiffer mop and almost gave me an heart attack, and it was still alive and it took me many tries to finally kill it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/31/15 03:07 PM
Ceiling not wall!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/31/15 07:38 PM
Just spotted a baby spider near the oil stove, mom was there so she got it grin!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 08/31/15 11:54 PM
So I am watching Ralfie's First Round at the US Open and what happens during the seventh game of the third set? A spider comes down from the ceiling and then stops right in front of the television and stretches all it's legs! I of course could not ignore that so I got up, opened the light then got the closest Swiffer mop and tried to kill it which I did but wow was it hard (got a few things on the floor and that floor is black so MANY chance for it to get away) and I missed the rest of that game eventhough I did look when I was able to! This is probably the last year I am watching Tennis (small chance i decide to keep watching next year but beyond 2016 will not happen - i can also decide to not finish this season) and this had to happen while my player was playing! eek cry mad!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/01/15 08:32 PM
There was one on the kitchen floor a few minutes away, mom saw it and was freaking out so I grabbed the Swiffer mop and got it, she took it to finish it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/02/15 08:21 PM
I went a few minutes ago in the room of my mom and good thing because I spotted a spider she had not seen, she got it with Windex and a few Kleenex!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/04/15 01:30 AM
Just had to kill two babies! The first was above the electric heater where I sleep and the other was on the left corner of the door of my mom's entertainment room (would of probably missed it if i would of went to get the other swiffer mop)!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/05/15 03:22 PM
Last night there was one on a wall where I sleep and this morning when I got up there was a baby above the floor also where I sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/06/15 09:11 PM
Last night there was a baby in a corner of the floor where I sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/07/15 03:18 PM
Three spiders so far!

The first I saw while doing my round before going on the air bed, it was big and on the electric heater, I did not want it to go hide in it so I sprayed it with Windex and when it fell on the floor I used the Swiffer mop! The second was about an hour ago, mom asked me what was on the electric heater of the biggest room downstairs and I said spider, she sprayed it with Windex and it went hiding behind but she stayed there and when I came back from a walk she told me it had came out and she waited until it was off the heater to kill it! The last was a few moments ago on a wall in this room, it was near the corner so I waited for mom to come back inside the house but then it started to move so I tried with a Swiffer mop and got it, of course almost immediately was when mom came back inside the house!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/09/15 12:23 AM
Just had to deal with a child (too small to say big but too big to say baby) spider above the floor near the oil stove!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/09/15 02:12 PM
Just when I was about to close the light to go on the air bed last night I saw a baby spider in the closet so I went to get a Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/10/15 06:31 PM
Just got a spider in mom's room, it was not huge but far from small, it was on the ceiling next to the closet, got it with a Swiffer mop, the body fell on the floor and I immediately got it back, all that because I wanted to check something on the ID phone!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/11/15 03:59 PM
Just found and killed a spider in mom's room, I showed her how to get spiders with a Swiffer mop cool!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/12/15 12:16 AM
Just caught with a Swiffer mop a baby that was on a corner where I sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/13/15 01:41 AM
Just caught a spider on a wall near the room where I sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/14/15 11:32 PM
Just had to deal with a spider that was on the wood that surrounds the door where I sleep! Thankfully I was able to see it before I entered the room, if not then I would of been really close after opening the light! Had to use the Windex before the Swiffer mop due to where it was!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 09/19/15 05:28 PM
I don't know from experience if peppermint oil repels spiders , but it seems to me to be a worth a try. It would be a much calmer way of dealing with what must be very upsetting to archnophobes.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/19/15 06:12 PM
My mom had put cat litter in little bowls all over the basement because she heard that it took most of the humidity away. I don't know if it's just a coincidence but since then we have seen zero spiders in the basement.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/21/15 01:53 AM
Just had to deal with a spider on the floor where I sleep! A normal person would not of spotted it but me I can spot them even in the dark! Tried to get it with a Swiffer mop but when I came back after thinking I got it I checked with a flashlight and saw two legs coming out so I sprayed Windex (the cheap brand from a dollar store) three times, I am not brave like mom who after doing that gets them with a tissue but if that thing gets out of there and survives then it'll get it's revenge after mutating for sure on me since I'm still sleeping on that floor at least until the end of next month!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/21/15 07:49 PM
Just found a baby in this room, called for mom and she got it with tissues with the cheap windex on it!
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 09/21/15 09:23 PM
Nancy my dear, do you EVER have NO spiders? lol
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/21/15 10:23 PM
Allyson,

Five days went by without a spider inside the house so yes smile!

That whole five days actually got me nervous, I knew that it would not last eek!
Posted By: Ally-Home/Hols/USA Cook Re: Spiders! - 09/22/15 12:25 AM
Hahahahaha! That's funny...
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/22/15 02:15 AM
And another spider! This one was bigger than a baby (would not call it huge but it was indeed big) and fast too! It freaked out when I opened the light of the biggest room downstairs, it was on the wall near the oil stove, I hurried up and got a Swiffer mop! cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/22/15 04:21 PM
Two more spiders!

The first was in the ceiling of the bathroom last night when I was doing my night beauty routine and it was right above my head, had to put something on then get the Swiffer mop in the kitchen!

The last was this morning when I went to do the air bed I saw a baby near the electric heater!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/23/15 03:06 AM
And another spider, this one was near the oil stove on a wall!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 09/23/15 07:07 PM
A word of advice (well, four words): Don't take up driving. See what this car looks like? Well, it got that way because the woman who was backing the car out suddenly realized there was a spider on her shoulder. She panicked and leapt out of the car. In fact, leaving her son inside. (There's no picture of the spider, just the car.)
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/23/15 08:06 PM
Mona,

I know how to drive and have not driven in a few years but I am about to start again.

Almost everyone I know has had at least one experience with spiders in their car but me none so far thankfully. I hope if one day it happens I will have the sense to not panic like that woman did. Was her son okay? If it is a tarantula then I know I won't be able to control myself. The way I react always depends on how big it is and how far it is from me and where it happens. This is why I cannot do yard work when it is not Winter, I could be on a ladder or using something dangerous and then completely freak out.

Oh wow and now I have something else to be stressed about when driving (i know it was not your intention smile i keep going back to Live Leak and there theres a lot of video about driving that makes me more nervous about driving - in fact im going there right after this post grin haha)!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 09/24/15 05:46 AM
Nancy, apparently the 9-year-old son tried, unsuccessfully, to get control of the car. He received minor injuries. I don't think the spider can have been a tarantula - I mean, it's not as though those babies can sneak up on ya.

About driving - even without spiders - I haven't driven in years. I can deal with spiders better than big city traffic. And when I'm in Wales, I have someone who drives. Mostly, I walk places. It's good exercise and I don't have to find a parking place!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/24/15 02:55 PM
Mona,

Nine years old, wow, poor kid must of been terrified!

I love to run my errands by walking. I love to walk anywhere, anytime for any reason. I used to complain about taking the bus and subway but less than a month after moving where there's no public transportation I started to miss it. Here I do not have a choice to drive again. I always have to wait for dad to be available which he is but he does not want to often or does it with an attitude. Both of them knows I am about to drive again and they see I am serious about it and they are angry about that because it means I will get some freedom back.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/24/15 07:45 PM
Found a big spider near the stairs downstairs! I saw it about one or two minutes I had passed right next to it in the dark without knowing it, for some reason I opened the light before coming back down and I saw it when there were two or three steps to go and I backed while freaking out and almost fell! Screamed for mom and she got it with the cheap windex and tissues! I did not even had socks on! I hate it when I pass by one without knowing it cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/27/15 02:21 AM
Just got one near the electric heater in this room cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/27/15 02:26 AM
And I just caught another one, this time in the corner of the ceiling where I sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/28/15 03:38 PM
There was one in the right corner near the door of the room I sleep in, I saw it when I was going to bed and it was after I had passed it when I opened the light in the room eek I sprayed it with the cheap Windex before crushing it with the Swiffer mop because of the place it was plus that part of the ceiling right in front of the room it's just a big curtain so no ceiling so I do not stay there too long in case a spider drops on my head!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/29/15 12:37 AM
Just caught a baby at the steps of the stairs in the basement, the irony is that it had made a web next to a bottle of spider poison!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 09/29/15 06:26 PM
Just had to deal with a spider on the wall near the oil stove, that one was small but hard to kill!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/03/15 02:53 AM
Just had to deal with two spiders near the oil stove! The first was near a hole so I sprayed it with the cheap windex and the second was far but with the handle of the mop I was able to reach there and get it, the other went hiding and the hole and unless it came out when I came here it's still there but with lots of cheap windex too!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/03/15 04:22 PM
The spider that hid was out again later last night but I was not fast enough with the mop, I haven't seen it since then.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/07/15 07:30 AM
There were two spiders last night when I was going to bed!

The first was on the wall where the stairs are, I saw it when I walked by and of course it had to be near me, mom was downstairs so I screamed for her and she got it!

Then when I was doing my rounds before going on the air bed I saw a baby spider behind the door so I again screamed for mom and she came and got it!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 10/07/15 08:42 AM
Nancy, I thought you might agree with this cartoon . wink
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/07/15 11:29 AM
Mona,

LOL grin!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/07/15 09:27 PM
Mom killed a few minutes ago three baby spiders! The first I spotted while she was on the phone and then she told me to go look where I sleep and there were two behind the door!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/09/15 09:14 PM
About an hour ago something was telling me to go look where I sleep and fair enough there was one spider there, it was on the electric heater so I called mom because I was afraid that it would go hide in it, she got with!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/12/15 08:33 AM
Late afternoon yesterday while mom was walking around the basement with the cheap windex looking for spiders I spotted one near the door of this room, it was a baby, so mom got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/15/15 10:17 PM
During the first intermission of my Hockey game I was walking around in the biggest room of the basement and I spotted a spider near the door that leads to a small room that leads outside, turns out there were four more, thankfully it was mom who went there and she got them all! Then when I was getting back in this room before the second period started mom screamed because she had one behind the door of her room, I did not see that one grin!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/16/15 02:07 AM
A few minutes ago I went in mom's room to put back a pillow I had taken a few hours before and when I was going out I saw a spider on a wall, I got it with her Swiffer mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/23/15 02:32 PM
There was a spider (medium sized) at the bottom of the stairs when I got up, I got it with the nearest mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 10/28/15 01:47 PM
Before my walk I caught a baby spider in this room near the door and after looking at the water and beach a few minutes I saw a medium sized spider on the ground!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/01/15 02:57 PM
Mom found a child spider behind the curtains of the room I sleep in, she's the one who found it so she's the one who got it grin.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/01/15 03:06 PM
And I just found a baby spider in this room, the worst is that it had made a web right on one of the traps, mom got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/03/15 03:42 PM
Just saw a baby spider where I sleep, I tried getting it with a mop and it was not working and mom who was downstairs came and got with with windex!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/05/15 01:04 PM
Spotted a child spider above a trap when I went to make the air bed and I went with the cheap windex and when I started spraying it I spotter a baby spider at the left of the trap! The problem is I cannot spot the bodies anymore, maybe the baby is still there on the floor since that floor is dark but the child's body was on the trap which is white and pink! eek! I sprayed them like ten times so how could one or both be alive especially those sizes!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/07/15 03:01 PM
Saw a child spider when I went to make the air bed this morning, it was in a really bad spot on the ceiling so I asked mom to come get it and she did.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/15/15 09:41 PM
I saw a spider on the floor where I sleep last night when I was doing my rounds before going on the air bed, it was near where I just had put my pajama, thankfully it was not too big but still it's not like it was small either!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/19/15 10:36 PM
There was a baby near the door of where I sleep last night, I spotted it when I was going to bed, called mom who was in her room and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 11/20/15 04:21 PM
Just spotted another baby, this one was near the door of this room, called mom and she is finished it off while I was writing this.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 11/23/15 06:08 PM
Since I can't stand flies, I'm fairly tolerant of spiders. (My husband doesn't want them in the house, so he puts them outside.) And I realize that they're ecologically very beneficial, as they eat all sorts of insect pests. But I would NOT want millions of spiders crawling around the neighborhood - as in Memphis - even if I had just finished reading Charlotte's Web!
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Spiders! - 11/23/15 06:39 PM
Oh I need to scan a photo my mother took. She thought it was beautiful. I on the other hand was like, "Do you have any idea what's in those pods?"

So it was a fir-bush. One of those that get the red berries you shouldn't eat. On it, there were these huge white spots or domes. It looked like melted marshmallow (huge I might add)! It looked like something out of Alice in Wonderland. shocked I kept thinking of that movie, "Arachnophobia." bluhuhuhuhuh...
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 11/27/15 04:51 PM
Now here's something about about spiders that is really very cool.

Quote:
Spider silk is already one of the toughest materials around, but scientists have now made it even stronger by spritzing spiders with water containing carbon nanotubes and graphene flakes.

In fact, the resulting super silk that the spiders produced in their webs is the toughest material ever measured, demonstrating strength and toughness beyond "anything that has been possible before,"
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Spiders and golden thread - 11/28/15 05:03 AM
This is an old story, but recently showed up on FB: One Million Spiders Make Gold Thread for Rare Cloth. Amazing in so many ways, starting with the beautiful thread. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be a spider handler, and I can't say I blame the spiders for biting if they're hooked up to a machine and their silk extracted. But then they were released.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders and golden thread - 12/03/15 05:34 PM
Less than one hour ago I sat on my television chair and about a minute before my first show started I saw a spider (bigger than a baby so child size) on my screen, mom was in her room so I called her and she got it before my show started smile!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 12/04/15 03:16 AM
Caught a few moments ago a baby above the window where I sleep, I think I got it with one of the mop confused!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 12/05/15 07:02 PM
I caught three babies where I sleep today, the first two I sprayed with the cheap windex (they were behind the door) and the other I got with a mop (it was near the floor)!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 12/06/15 04:02 AM
One of the two behind the door survived so I got mom to get it for me (well she was in the room with me when i saw it so why not grin)!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Christmas Spider - 12/06/15 09:03 AM
The Legend of the Christmas Spider

A poor but hardworking widow once lived in a small hut with her children. One summer day, a pine cone fell on the earthen floor of the hut and took root. The widow's children cared for the tree, excited at the prospect of having a Christmas tree by winter. The tree grew, but when Christmas Eve arrived, they could not afford to decorate it. The children sadly went to bed and fell asleep. Early the next morning, they woke up and saw the tree covered with cobwebs. When they opened the windows, the first rays of sunlight touched the webs and turned them into gold and silver. The widow and her children were overjoyed. From then on, they never lived in poverty again.

--Wikipedia
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/14/15 02:17 AM
Caught a baby spider close to the door of the room where I sleep a few minutes ago!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/15/15 05:39 PM
Caught a baby spider in this room near the door about two hours ago!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/16/15 03:40 PM
It's not just in Ste-Florence that spiders come out during Winters it's here too! I saw one medium size walking on the street while I was walking! At least that one looked cold, in Ste-Florence they were out in the cold, ice and snow like it was Summer!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/22/15 02:22 AM
I had to deal with a baby spider last night, I saw it during my rounds, got it with a mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/25/15 10:13 PM
A few minutes ago I got two baby spiders in this room, well, technically I called for mom who was in her room which is the one next to mine and she got them!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/29/15 06:43 PM
Caught another baby spider in this room, that one I got with a mop, it was on the wall of this computer.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 01/01/16 02:54 AM
A few minutes ago I saw a baby spider near the door of mom's room, I got it with a mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 01/02/16 01:34 AM
I caught a baby spider in this room, saw it when I was about to write my critic of a movie I had just watched, got the nearest mop but that one I am not too sure I got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 01/06/16 10:39 PM
I just spotted a small spider on a web outside! shocked cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 01/17/16 02:32 AM
Last night I spotted a small spider above the electric heater in the room I sleep when I was doing my rounds before going on the air bed, I got it with a mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/05/16 06:04 AM
Just caught a spider in the basement, it was a medium size and I got it with a mop but it fell on the floor since it was in a bad spot but I was faster!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/07/16 06:44 PM
I caught two babies in the room I sleep in, the first I was able to get with a mop but the second went to hide in a hole so I sprayed that place with the cheap windex and sprayed it again when it came out of there and this time it was right on it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/11/16 06:47 AM
I caught a small spider near the room I sleep in last night, had to deal with that when I was going to bed cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/14/16 12:28 AM
This afternoon I caught a baby spider near the electric heater in the kitchen.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/16/16 09:08 PM
I caught a few minutes ago a baby in the room where I sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/26/16 05:58 AM
I saw a baby spider near the window where I sleep, mom is still up in the basement so I asked her to get it and she did.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/29/16 07:22 AM
I caught a small spider before going on the air bed last night, it was in a tough spot so instead of risking it with a mop I sprayed it with a lot of the cheap windex.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 02/29/16 07:37 AM
That technical issue looked to be gone and now it is worst mad!

I wrote that last night before going on the air bed I saw a small spider, I did not want to risk it with a mop since it was in a bad spot so I sprayed it with a lot of the cheap windex.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/01/16 07:58 PM
I ended up with a big (well between big and medium) spider on the floor of where I sleep when I went there to make the air bed; I got it with a mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/04/16 12:09 AM
I found a baby spider when I went to make the air bed this morning, I called mom since it was not in a good place and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/05/16 05:42 AM
I went where I sleep to get my bathrobe and what did I see above the floor in a corner well a big spider! I got the cheap windex and a mop and thankfully it did not try to run away when I sprayed it so I got it with the mop, then I saw a small spider near there and I sprayed it but it got away in a hole so I sprayed more in that place but before coming here I realised I sprayed too much because it stinks so I will have to wipe at least some off so I do not poison myself when in bed later!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/07/16 01:50 AM
I was going to get some chocolate for the third period and I almost stepped on a spider! I freaked out because this is scary especially then because when I watch television I take off my socks and I do not put them for the intermissions so I almost stepped on a spider with bare feet! I screamed, dad laughed and mom came to the rescue (she laughed saying this meaning it was small but she still was scared!!!!!!!)!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/07/16 01:51 AM
Oh no here too we have to add more comments to see the new page eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/09/16 05:58 AM
Just caught two spiders and both were near this room!

The first was small and right by the door of this room and the second was a baby near the door of mom's room which is next to mine, sprayed them with the cheap windex then got them with a mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/09/16 08:14 AM
I just spotted another small spider, it's in a bad spot so I will spray a lot of the cheap windex on it and hope that's enough!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 03/11/16 06:35 AM
I just caught a small spider where I sleep!
A new species of spider, Dolomedes briangreenei, has been discovered in Queensland in Australia.

It's too early for an April Fool. This is a real spider, which really does eat fish, frogs, and tadpoles and the introduced cane toad, making a significant contribution to the management of the pest.

They're good swimmers, but no need for human swimmers to worry. If disturbed they dive under water and swim away quickly to hide on the bottom.

The discovery was announced at the World Science Festival and the spider was named after physicist and World Science Festival co-founder, Brian Greene, professor of physics and mathematics at Columbia University.
I am so not clicking on that link eek!
Just caught a baby spider on the window where I sleep! There was also a big one but thankfully that one was outside which I have no idea why since it was cold today plus we had a snowstorm!
There was a medium sized spider in this room this morning, saw it before breakfast, asked mom to come get it and she did.
Just caught a small spider in this room!
I decided to go look everywhere in the room I sleep in and I found a small baby who had made a home in the window, called mom and she got it plus she got a baby while wipping the surrounding after getting it.
I decided to go look everywhere in the room I sleep in and I found a small baby who had made a home in the window, called mom and she got it plus she got a baby while wipping the surrounding after getting it.
Sorry about the double post, I did not see it after the error message and after refreshing!
Just saw a medium sized spider near the stairs in the basement, mom was there and did not see it when she came downstairs so I told her and she tried getting it with a mop but the spider was faster and hid in a hole, she sprayed the cheap windex in that hole.
After 19:00 I spotted a small spider on the window where I sleep, mom got it.
Just caught another small spider in the window where I sleep, mom got that one too!
Just saw a medium sized one where I sleep, it was on the wall near the floor and thankfully mom was watching television so she got it for me.
I saw a medium sized spider on the sofa in the living room, mom thought she had it with a few tissues and it started running but she finally got it, the worst is that less than thirty minutes before I was sitting right where it was!
There was a baby near the electric heater where I sleep, saw it when I went there to make the air bed, mom got it.
Just caught a big spider where I sleep, luckily it was on a wall so a smooth surface which I used to my advantage with a mop!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Australian Huntsman Spiders - 04/10/16 05:00 AM
18 Reasons the Huntsman Spider Is Your New Best Friend. Gosh, these guys are big. Even though they get rid of pesky bugs - yay! - I still wouldn't want one climb all over me.

Some Aussies say - I saw it on the Internet, so it must be true! - that they should be considered typically Australian in the same way that koalas and kangaroos are.
I saw a spider outside today eventhough we still have lots of snow and ice left!
I saw a spider on the beach (its still cold and with snow remaining)!
Just caught a baby in the room I sleep!
I saw two spiders on the beach this afternoon. I also saw a few spider webs on trees in my yard while I was looking outside eating my breakfast, this does not look good for this Summer eek!
Just caught two spiders where I sleep, one was a baby and one was a child, got mom to kill them because the bigger one was near the electric heater and I knew I would not of gotten it. Plus when I started writing this she called me and she asked me if what she was seeing in a corner of the big basement room was a baby spider and I said yes, turns out there were two not one.
A few minutes ago I saw a medium sized spider in the closet of the room I sleep in, mom got it with tissues and the cheap windex.
Also I saw one on the beach after 12:00 (just remembered it when the previous post was being submitted blush).
Last night when I was going to go to bed I saw a baby spider near the ceiling in a corner, just when the mop was near it ran in a hole, I told mom this morning and she sprayed some of the cheap windex there just in case it was still there.
Just caught a baby again where I sleep but this time near the floor, mom got it and she freaked out because there was a lot of web in that corner!
I caught a baby spider where I sleep when I was going to bed, it was above the ceiling in the same corner as the one that hid in the ceiling, that one too was fast and ran when the mop was coming so it may of been the same, I am not sure if I got it or not, something was in the way so I was not as fast as I normally am!
Just writing something so that the new page appears mad computer!
I meant to write above the floor blush.
Just caught a small one on a wall where I sleep!
I saw a spider on the beach.
Just caught a medium spider in the basement near the stairs, it was on the ramp so in a bad place so I sprayed the cheap windex and used the windex when it fell on the wall, I freaked out so much that I did not think of looking if the mop was dirty or not and it was so not there's lots of dusts and hair there and on the floor blush but I did get it smile.
I was coming back from the beach and mom asked me to help her get what was on the clothes line so I did and while there I saw a spider that she got and when I went on the house I saw a spider of the same species and size on one of the things I had in my arms so after screaming and calling for mom who did not hear me I grabbed it (the towel not spider!!!!!!!!!) and threw it outside then got mom and she found and killed the spider, the rest of the towels and clothes went in the dryer just in case!
Just caught a small one behind a small piece of furniture in the biggest room of the basement, it was too tight to get it with a mop so I sprayed lots of cheap windex on it and I'll cross my fingers that it was enough (good thing that furniture is not new or important because lots of the spray got on it)!
I saw a baby spider about an hour ago near the door of this room, luckily mom was near and she got it.
Just caught the small spider from last night, it was still near the same brown small desk but this time away from the wall so I got it with a mop!
I saw a baby spider near the electric heater where I sleep (saw it when i was making the air bed) and I called mom to get it, when she did she told me there was another one and she got that one too.
Just writing something so that the new page appears frown mad!
A few minutes ago I caught a big one in the biggest room of the basement, I thought I would miss it since it was up high behind a fridge but I got it on the first try!
Last night when I was going to bed I saw a baby spider above the window where I sleep, I got it with a mop.
Last night before I went to bed there was a small spider above the window of that room, I got it with a mop.
This morning I caught a baby spider in the biggest room of the basement and a few seconds ago I caught another baby spider in this room.
Just caught a baby spider on a wall where I sleep, got it with a mop (good thing it was not huge because i jumped and screamed with my heart beating fast when i saw it!!!).
Saw a big spider of almost the same color of the floor where I sleep, I freaked out and ran out screaming but I had to get back there because mom with her bad eyes could not see it and when she finally did it started running but she got it with the cheap windex and after hitting it several times with her fist and tissues it finally died sick eek!
I saw a baby spider near the door of mom's room when I was going to take my shower, I got it with a mop.
Just caught a medium sized spider near the room I sleep in, it was on the floor and I got it with the mop but I technically did not see the body or parts of it so I sprayed the cheap windex in the hole where I wiped the mop just in case it was hiding in there!
Caught a small spider in the closet of the room I sleep in, mom got it.
Just writing something so that the new page appears eek computer!
Just caught another small spider again in the room I sleep in but this time on a wall, I got it with a mop.
Hmmm - you say that you hate zoos because all animals should be cherished and free, and yet you take great delight in mashing to a pulp innocent little creatures. What if that was a chickadee sitting there in your living room? Would you stomp on it with a boot?

Didn't you ever read Charlotte's Web? Would you stomp that spider?

I want you to try something. Every time you find a spider I want you to say out loud "Spiders are living beings deserving of love." Just say those words. If you then kill it, so be it, but I would like you to just acknowledge what you are doing ... to keep slaughtering creatures has got to add some darkness to your day, with how much you love animals! And we are trying to help you find a better, healthier path in life!
Today I found an innocent little spider relaxing behind a picture frame. It was helping my household by eating tiny bugs that might otherwise crawl in my nose while I slept.

I was glad the spider was doing well and that it is an important part of the household. I wished it well. It smiled at me and went on with its daily routine.

Spiders bring great luck to a household.

English proverb:
When a person finds a spider in their life, it's a sign that great wealth is coming soon.
First of all I do not find any pleasure with killing spiders, I am afraid of them! When I was young I would run out of the room then I slowly learned to get the babies then the other ones but only with a long handle, when it is tarantula size then I completely lose it and yes I am talking real panic attacks! If I would not have that phobia then I would put them outside instead of killing them but it's a miracle that I have learned to kill most (try having something your are deeply afraid of running free in your home - that happened to me in Ste-Florence with a tarantula size spider - it took me months to be able to put my feet on the floor when sitting on a chair and to walk in a room with no lights)! Yes they are living beings and yes they deserve to live in peace but that phobia is not my fault and it certainly is not my fault that spiders are everywhere! By the way even without that phobia I would not let spiders live in my home, I would bring them outside but not let them live in my home!
Just caught a medium spider in this room! I do not know why but I looked where it was and I was able to see it eventhough it was black on a black floor! eek!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 06/08/16 04:47 AM
Ah but I'll point out that you've posted things like "I got it on the first try!" as if this was a wonderful thing.

We all have things we fear in life and part of life is working to face up to those fears. We are not at the mercy of our brains. Our brains are there to serve us. If we build ruts over years where we train ourselves to feel a certain way then it might seem "built in" but it is simply the end result of that training. Like a dog being beaten all the time who now cowers when a person approaches. But there's nothing to say that you need to be that way. You can definitely train yourself to be neutral about spiders. I've seen many, many people do it.

You don't like having panic attacks. You don't like being upset. So let's take steps to change that. Why resign yourself to having daily stress for the rest of your life? It's not like spiders are going to vanish. Spiders will be there every day. If you can learn to tolerate them, then that is a huge stressor that is simply gone from your life. The spiders won't go away. The stress can.

So start just by thinking that they are deserving of love when you find them. Sure, your body will try to react in its same patterns. Think it anyway. That's how the change begins. A tiny thought.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 06/08/16 04:50 AM
Today there was a beautiful orb spider in the shed. It made the most amazing web. It had caught a few mosquitoes for me!! Good, good spider.

In African folklore, Anansi the spider is a symbol of wisdom. He helps those who are downtrodden find the strength to rise up.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/08/16 03:29 PM
Of course it is a good thing to get what you are scared of in the first try! That tarantula size spider in Ste-Florence that I was not able to get scared me for months just because it got away! You try to live with your phobia loose in your house!

I know spiders won't go away, I don't want them to go away because they exist for a reason and they deserve to exist, I just do not want them in my house and on me when I am outside because it is my phobia!

Maybe you can train your brain to not have your phobia or phobias control you but not everyone is like you! I have learned to be less scared of them but I cannot learn to not be scared of them!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/10/16 04:04 AM
Just caught a small spider behind a small furniture in the biggest room of the basement.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 06/10/16 04:04 AM
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 06/15/16 05:15 PM
Everyone can learn to retrain their brain. It's how brains work smile. Your brain is part of your body. You can learn to wiggle your fingers and toes. You can learn to not be afraid of spiders. It's your own brain. You control your brain.

Each time you see a spider, say out loud that spiders deserve love. That's how training works. Really. Say it. Every time. Whatever else you do, say those words. Saying words has an impact on your brain for all sorts of psychological reasons.

Today I was doing yoga outside and the cutest little baby spider carefully crawled onto my hand. It was scared. I smiled at it told it it was OK. I told it to go find a tasty bug to eat. Off it went. It didn't mean me any harm. It was exploring its new world.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 06/15/16 05:16 PM
new pages appear when you hit the 'refresh' button on your browser. It's the one that looks like a curling arrow.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Spiders! - 06/15/16 05:17 PM
In Spanish tradition, seeing a daddy-long-legs spider in the evening brings great luck to the person who sees it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/20/16 12:17 AM
Just caught a small one at the end of the stairs, thankfully it was on the floor so easy to get.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/20/16 01:39 AM
Caught another small one on the window where I sleep, I could not get that one with a mop or something else that would give me space between it and me so I sprayed the cheap windex on it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/20/16 02:29 PM
When I was going to bed I saw a small spider near the window on the same side that the one who I saw on the window, I got it with a mop hoping it was the one that was sprayed!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/21/16 12:50 AM
The small spider I got last night is not the one I sprayed because I just saw it at the same spot on the same window! I sprayed it again but this time I saw where it is hiding (a crack in between the windows) so I sprayed some more, I cannot believe how it survived this then stayed where the cheap windex was, it even made a web!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/21/16 09:28 PM
There was a spider exactly like the one who escaped the cheap windex twice on the other side of the window about two hours ago, mom tried to get it but it went into another darn crack!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/21/16 11:24 PM
Mom finally got it, I came out from this room a few minutes ago and saw mom was still up so I went and checked if the spider was out and it was so got mom and she did it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/21/16 11:25 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/23/16 09:34 PM
Spotted a medium sized spider in mom's room and when she got it she also got a baby which I had spotted but I thought it was something else not a spider, earlier she told me she got one that was small upstairs between their room and mine!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/24/16 07:16 AM
There was a medium spider on the floor where I sleep, I almost got it on my right foot, after freaking out I went to get a mop, it went to hide on the blanket that is on the floor which has the air bed on it, I moved the bed and when I saw it I got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/26/16 11:40 PM
Just caught a baby near the stairs in the basement!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/29/16 01:46 AM
I was just going upstairs to finish getting the things ready in the bathroom to finish my night routine and I saw on a wall where the stairs are a baby spider, I was able to get it with a sheet of paper towel!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/30/16 01:23 PM
I saw a baby on a wall when I went to make the air bed, I got it with two tissues!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/02/16 11:57 AM
When I was going to bed last night there were two spiders; the first was a baby and near that door (got it with tissues) and the second was small and above the floor near the electric heater in that room (got it with a mop)!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/02/16 11:45 PM
Just caught a tiny spider (almost invisible) where I sleep, it was in a corner a little bit above the floor, got it with a mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/02/16 11:56 PM
I went in mom's room to get something that I had borrowed back to it's place and I saw a baby spider but when I tried to get it with a mop it ran and hid in a hole that goes behind the electric heater!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/07/16 07:49 PM
I was in mom's room a few minutes ago and I spotted the spider I missed the other night near her electric heater, I told her then she got tissues with the cheap windex and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/07/16 07:51 PM
Just writing something so that the new page appears mad wall computer!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/11/16 06:02 PM
I walked into a spider web when coming back from errands this afternoon, luckily there were no spider on it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/13/16 02:23 PM
There were a small spider on the wall when I was going downstairs to bed, I got it with three tissues.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/17/16 03:16 AM
I caught a medium one near the stairs in the basement a few minutes ago!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/17/16 03:15 PM
There was a small one near the door that leads to a small room in the basement, I saw it when I was going to bed and was able to get it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/21/16 12:21 AM
Caught a few minutes ago a medium sized one, it was on the electric heater of this room, I was sure I would lose it with the mop and of course spraying the cheap windex was out of the question but I hit it and it flew on the floor and I got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/23/16 12:35 AM
Saw a medium sized spider in the closet of the room I sleep in a few minutes ago, got it with a mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/23/16 01:25 PM
There was a baby spider in a corner, I saw it when I was going to make the air bed, went to get mom and she got it with tissues.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/16/16 01:30 PM
Saw a small spider in the kitchen while finishing my breakfast, got it with the kitchen mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/19/16 10:25 PM
There was a big spider near the room I sleep in, I saw it when I was going to bed, got it with a mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/19/16 10:26 PM
Just writing something so that the new page appears (at least this will not need 6 extra comments like in the what did you dream thread)!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/25/16 04:06 PM
Caught a small spider in this room before my breakfast today, I think I got it with a mop but I cannot be totally sure.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/26/16 03:58 PM
Last night when I was going to bed I saw a baby (think i got it with a mop but im not sure) and this morning when I was waiting for my first toast I saw a medium sized one on the ceiling just above mom (dad got it with a mop).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/01/16 02:20 PM
Last night there were three in the room I sleep and saw them when I was going to bed. I spotted a baby and when I was going to get it I spotted a medium sized on the floor and after getting that one I spotted another the same size on a wall then after getting that one it was the baby's turn.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/03/16 11:14 PM
Just caught a small spider here, lucky me it was the time mom came here for a few seconds so she asked me to check it and then came back with tissues and the cheap windex and got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/04/16 10:11 PM
Caught a baby near mom's room downstairs, she's the one who got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/05/16 02:38 PM
Caught a baby in this room this morning before breakfast.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/07/16 11:33 PM
Caught with a mop a small spider in the kitchen a few minutes ago, it was hard!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/10/16 03:09 PM
Caught a baby in the room where I sleep about an hour ago.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/12/16 01:36 AM
Caught a small spider where I sleep, I do not know if I got it or not with the mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/12/16 01:37 AM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/12/16 03:02 PM
There was a baby spider that I spotted in the same corner when I went to make the air bed, that one too I am not sure if I got or not!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/14/16 02:21 PM
Caught a medium sized one last night near the stairs in the basement then I spotted one bigger on the ceiling but right above the movement detector and both my parents were asleep so it stayed there and now it is hiding somewhere (probably the ceiling - looks like it made a home there because theres lots of webs).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/14/16 10:09 PM
There was a big spider on the door of this room! I saw it in the dark when coming back from the bathroom! Thankfully it was not in a place where it was close to me when I walked past but it could of been on the wall when I was watching a show and that is the wall where my television chair is! Mom was freaking out too so I called dad and he got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/15/16 05:08 PM
Mom was able to get with a vacuum the big spider I spotted two days ago above the movement detector in the basement (yesterday it never came out) cool!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/16/16 10:06 PM
Almost got a big brown spider on me when I was going up the stairs! Dad got it, he was angry I asked him but he knew there would be hell to pay if he did not get it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/17/16 07:37 PM
Just caught a medium sized black spider in this room, I had to get a flashlight to help me because it was on the floor and that floor is black but I got it with a mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/19/16 03:47 PM
Two nights ago (or last night) I saw a small spider near the electric heater of the biggest room of the basement and I said heck with it and mom just told me she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/22/16 03:47 PM
Tuesday night when I was going to bed I caught a baby on a wall, got it with a tissue (or probably 2 or more blush haha).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/23/16 04:34 PM
Just caught a medium sized, I saw it on my door at the bottom above the floor, was able to get it on a mop then after a few tries after moving to the biggest room I got it on the floor then killed it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/23/16 04:35 PM
Just writing something so that the new page appears!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/26/16 12:31 PM
Caught a medium sized on a wall where I sleep, that one was fast but I got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/28/16 11:29 PM
Caught a big one on the floor of the biggest room of the basement this morning eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/03/16 01:56 AM
Caught a medium sized one near the stairs in the basement, got it with a mop and I jumped when I was putting the mop where I got it because the rest of the body of the big one fell on the floor when I picked up the mop eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/07/16 09:59 PM
There is a small spider hiding behind the electric heater of this room, mom was going to get it but it went hiding before she even tried and the second time she tried but it was again too fast frown!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/22/16 02:06 AM
Last night when I was going upstairs to take my shower I caught a baby near the stairs and tonight I caught another baby near this room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/22/16 02:37 PM
Caught a baby in the room I sleep in this morning.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/04/16 02:55 PM
There was a medium sized spider on the floor, saw it when I was in the room I sleep in last night, that was scary because I had passed right by it without knowing!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/14/16 10:42 PM
Mom just caught a baby in this room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/26/16 06:32 PM
Mom just caught a baby in this room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/26/16 06:33 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/27/16 06:15 PM
Mom is about to kill another baby in this room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/27/16 06:15 PM
Turns out there were two!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/05/16 04:29 PM
Found a baby in mom's room this morning and she got it then she found another baby in that same room and she got it too.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 01/04/17 07:37 PM
When I was in the shower last night I saw a spider on the mirror, at first I thought it was a fly because it looked like something flying the way it went up the mirror then I had to spend most of the rest of the shower looking at it so that I did not lose sight of it. It went on the ceiling and was going straight to the shower but stopped midway, there's a mop with a sponge in the bathroom and this is what I used to kill it. It was medium size and brown.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/01/17 09:42 PM
I just spotted a small spider in mom's room, I let her get it because she painted her room today so did not want to ruin the fresh paint which she did not.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/04/17 05:17 PM
So far today mom caught three spiders in this room; a baby, a big one and a small one.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/04/17 06:34 PM
Mom got three more, all babies.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/06/17 05:13 AM
She caught three more spiders in my entertainment room (1 was dead).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/08/17 02:52 AM
About an hour ago I caught a baby near the electric heater of the basement's biggest room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/08/17 02:52 AM
Just writing something so that the new page!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/08/17 11:39 AM
There was a small spider in the same corner, called mom and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/06/17 01:20 AM
Caught a small black one downstairs a few minutes ago.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/16/17 04:10 PM
I was on the internet and like two minutes ago I heard mom whine and scream so I thought she was either in trouble moving something heavy or she had hurt herself but turns out she was faced with a huge black spider, she still is shivering and complaining about it, it almost ended up on her plus when she went back to get the body it was still alive!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/29/17 04:19 PM
There was a big spider on the floor of the biggest room in the basement a few hours ago.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/03/17 09:08 PM
There was another big spider tonight in the same spot!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/06/17 10:29 AM
Mom got two spiders where I used to sleep.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/07/17 02:13 PM
Just caught another big spider in the biggest room downstairs, this time it was on the other side of the room and when I saw it it was running eek got it with a mop and it actually exploded and a part of it ended up on the wall sick!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/14/17 07:49 PM
Heard mom whining so I thought she had fallen but turns out she was on the stairs and a huge spider was on the floor near there I got it with a mop and she finished it then she called me and in another room there was a small one and she got that one.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/15/17 07:03 PM
There's a medium sized spider that was near the electric heater of this room and when mom was going to get it it hid between the wall and that heater! My trifold bed is in front of there! eek sick cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/15/17 07:04 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/16/17 09:43 AM
When I came back here to go to bed a few legs were out so I got mom and she came with the vacuum and we are pretty sure she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/18/17 06:10 PM
A few minutes ago mom told me she got a big one in the room where I used to sleep.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/18/17 06:35 PM
Mom put two traps near the stairs and I called her to tell her that a big one was in one, she moved the trap to be sure it was dead and it was.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/19/17 06:30 PM
There's a bunch of spiders tonight! First about an hour ago I spotted a big one in this room and mom also caught a baby at that spot then I saw another baby not too far from these two and a few minutes ago I spotted two babies in mom's room!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/22/17 03:42 PM
First of all this morning I saw that there was another spider caught in one of the traps downstairs near the stairs, it died near the other one.

Now it looks like this year will be a year for spiders here! Went outside early afternoon (and also for the last time i went out without looking outside first) and before reaching the stairs of the balcony I thought I had a hair on me then I saw in the corner of an eye a few spiders so about a second later while screaming I was on the grass and there was at least thirty spiders all over the balcony so I walked in spider webs! Jumped and hit myself to be sure I had none on me then found mom and after about five minutes of trying to get these spiders off with a mop that had windex on it dad came from the beach and a few minutes later came to helped her (i could not - was frozen with fear)! Then I went on the beach for about forty minutes then there were at least twenty more which mom got! After I was done changing inside I saw dad get more spiders! Eek eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/26/17 12:35 AM
Mom caught a spider when I was not there, there's one baby that disappeared before mom got it then we spotted another baby and mom got that one.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/27/17 10:04 PM
My parents told me that they had to kill many spiders on the front porch again today (again they cut the grass today like the previous time), mom got more than twenty and dad got less than ten!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/29/17 06:41 PM
We got a small one in the room where I used to sleep.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Christmas Spider - 05/30/17 01:37 PM
Tuesday! A bit drizzly. Spiders are a sign of good luck. They eat insects which would otherwise infect your home. Treasure every spider!

This beautiful tiny little yellow running crab spider thinks he's completely invisible in the daisy fleabane. Heh heh heh.

Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/30/17 01:58 PM
I will treasure them even with my phobia unless they are in my home or close to it, without my phobia I would let them be when outside and bring them outside when inside.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Christmas Spider - 05/30/17 04:08 PM
We all have phobias - it's what life is about. I had a phobia about speaking in public. I worked on it, day by day, and I no longer was held back by the fear. People have phobias about all sorts of things. They aren't permanent. They are just a temporary mindset which can be changed.

Apparently snipe flies enjoy resting on daisy fleabane flowers, too. For some reason there are bunches out today.

Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/30/17 06:41 PM
I love seeing closeups of insects except of course spiders.

I did get a little better with my phobia but there's no way I will get rid of it. I wish I had a phobia of something that would be easier to avoid but there are phobias that are way worst than this one.

As for spiders I saw a small one in mom's room a few minutes ago and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/01/17 03:00 PM
The invasion of spiders continues! There were many more again on the front porch! I was going to go walk since it was raining but when I saw that I changed my mind and stayed inside!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/05/17 07:45 AM
Mom just caught a medium one that came from where the patio door is, it disappeared for a few seconds then came back, poor her only had two or three dry tissues and she had a hard time killing it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/06/17 05:32 PM
The spider invasion continues! I dared to go outside to walk on the beach and there was a spider web eventhough dad had went out minutes before me and that is not to mention the spiders there too then when I was talking to mom near the steps that leads to the porch I saw there was webs from that little tree to the trees on the other side of the driveway so I ran to the beach! Oh and I saw some webs from some of the little trees that are near the streets going to the beach that is on the other side of the street! Dad had to get up from the chair he was sitting on in the garage to get the webs near the steps then the webs and spiders on the porch so I could hurried back inside! This is insane and it's the first year since we have moved here that this has happened, I used to often walk very early and late the first year and during the day too and I have never seen spiders and webs everywhere! sick!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Christmas Spider - 06/06/17 06:13 PM
See, this is what I keep talking about smile. Spiders exist in nature. They are always going to exist. By feeding your stress about spiders, you are ensuring you are always going to be stressed, because spiders will not stop existing. It's like feeding a stress about the sun rising. There's no reason to be stressed about it and it makes far more sense to be calm about it. Why are you *adding* stress to your own life?

Every person has items they could be stressed about and whether you are or are not stressed about them is 100% under your control. You are actively choosing to build your stress levels about spiders. When you see one, you call out to others to come build the stress levels. You make it into a game, in a way. You increase the stress about the object. And then you write about it, solidifying and enhancing the stress in your mind. This is all classic stress-building behavior. You are reinforcing your stress levels and making them even worse. You're winding yourself up.

None of this makes any sense, given the stress you're already under.

Really, give some thought to trying my method. To keep escalating your stress over spiders just doesn't make sense. I'm happy to help.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/07/17 03:34 AM
Would you stop it about this already!

I have a phobia and this was not by choice! Phobias cannot be rid of like that eventhough you think this is how it works!

What's next? I should get rid of my nut allergy by just believing that I do not have it? Hey apparently all we have to do is think it so that would be one less stress in my life!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/08/17 12:24 PM
Went out to run errands with my parents, we left after 9:00 no spiders and no webs, we came back about three hours later webs and spiders everywhere!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/08/17 04:52 PM
I was finishing with the computer for today and mom called my name almost crying, turns out a spider was in her room, I brought her the windex but she then told me to get dad and he got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/08/17 04:53 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/11/17 02:57 PM
Yesterday morning mom and I were coming back upstairs and she warned me that I was next to a spider.

As for the invasion outside there are less.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/11/17 06:52 PM
We got another big spider in the traps near the stairs.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/11/17 08:09 PM
I saw one baby earlier near this room and mom got two, the second was at the same spot too.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/16/17 06:08 PM
Mom caught four babies, one was near this room and the others in her room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/18/17 12:20 AM
About a minute ago I walked pass a spider that was medium sized and only realised it after, got it with a mop.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/19/17 12:52 AM
A few minutes ago I caught one like the last and it was also close to where the other was!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/19/17 12:19 PM
I saw a baby in mom's room and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/19/17 04:09 PM
The invasion of spiders looked like it was less serious but this afternoon dad spent about an hour outside mainly in front and he had to stop counting because there were too many spiders, he would kill dozens then go somewhere else and in a matter of either seconds or minutes more would come out where he had been!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/20/17 04:10 PM
Mom got a big spider where I used to sleep.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/22/17 12:14 AM
Last night when I was coming here to sleep I saw a spider on the floor of the biggest room, it was medium sized and black.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/28/17 12:35 AM
Good thing I needed to go get something in mom's room before finishing here because I saw a small spider in a corner that I got with a mop! Two days ago she told me she got a small one where I used to sleep. As for outside it again looked less worst but today they were back in a large number!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/30/17 11:58 PM
Yesterday mom told me she got two small where I used to sleep and tonight we got three (babies but a little bigger than that) one was in her room the other two in the biggest room of the basement.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/05/17 02:27 PM
Saw a small spider on the electric heater of this room when I was going to make the bed, mom got it.

Oh and the invasion is back at full force today! There's a lot of big, small, medium and baby spiders on the front balcony!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/09/17 02:06 PM
I saw a small and medium spiders in the biggest room of the basement last night when I was going to take my shower!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/09/17 03:23 PM
I saw a baby at the back of the fridge in the basement and mom just told me that there were a medium spider near the chair I put my duvet on in her room!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/15/17 05:01 PM
I found a small spider in mom's room and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/20/17 02:26 AM
Last night I caught a small spider in the biggest room of the basement (i do not know though if i really got it) and tonight in the same room but another place a baby.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/23/17 07:10 PM
We just caught eight in the basement, all were either small or babies, I found them then mom killed them.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/25/17 01:46 AM
Saw a big spider in the biggest room of the basement, walked right by it, got it with a mop but it was hard!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/25/17 01:47 AM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/26/17 01:37 AM
Spotted a medium sized spider tonight in the biggest room of the basement and mom got it plus she found a baby near it and she got that one too!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/26/17 10:17 PM
I was just in the kitchen and mom started freaking out jumping up and down after jumping off her chair and the screamed for tissues, I knew it had to do with a spider but I did not see it until she crushed it, it was on the floor near the oven!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/27/17 03:49 PM
Earlier mom caught a baby in the biggest room and she just told me she caught another in her room.

A while ago she got the ones or at least many of the ones that were on the back porch and it did not take long for more to go back there, there is one in particular that is far from being small!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/27/17 04:01 PM
Just saw a small spider where I used to sleep and mom got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/29/17 12:16 AM
Had to deal with a medium sized spider tonight, it was near the electric heater where I used to live eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/29/17 03:29 PM
There were a medium sized spider near where I sleep, saw it when I was going to do the trifold bed! Then a few minutes later mom found two small spiders where I used to sleep!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/05/17 12:36 PM
There was a medium sized spider on the floor of the bathroom last night and I saw it after coming back there to get something before bed!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/06/17 11:34 PM
There was another medium spider tonight but this time on the floor of the biggest room downstairs, saw it less than an hour ago!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/08/17 05:55 PM
There was a small spider on the ceiling of the kitchen this morning, mom saw it when I was eating my breakfast and she used a mop to get it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/08/17 05:56 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/12/17 06:31 PM
There was a medium sized one last night, saw it in one of the spot they seem to love in the basement!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/13/17 01:04 AM
A few minutes ago I turned around for some reason and saw a small spider behind me where I had walked, this was in the biggest room downstairs!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/14/17 10:54 PM
There was a baby behind the fridge downstairs, that happened tonight about two hours ago, mom got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/17/17 11:14 PM
I spotted a baby behind the fridge downstairs tonight, mom got it. She also told me before that that she got one that was bigger but not huge in her room (the same thing happened yesterday or perhaps another day).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/18/17 04:58 PM
Mom found a baby and a small one in this room this morning and this afternoon she caught a big one near our two rooms!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/18/17 11:18 PM
Mom caught another big this time in her room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/19/17 10:39 PM
Just caught a medium spider near the electric heater in the basement's biggest room!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/22/17 12:26 AM
Less than five minutes ago I saw a small spider where I used to sleep, got it about one or two minutes later.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/24/17 01:39 AM
Just caught a baby near this room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/24/17 01:40 AM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/25/17 12:19 AM
Just caught a big spider eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/25/17 12:30 AM
And I just caught a medium spider eek sick!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/25/17 02:13 AM
Wow and I just caught another medium sized spider!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/26/17 06:55 PM
I spotted two babies a few minutes ago and mom got them.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/26/17 11:56 PM
Just caught a medium spider again in the biggest room of the basement eek the bigger ones wait until it's late to come out cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/30/17 08:40 PM
Just helped mom to get a medium sized spider in her room, I got her with a mop and she finished it.

She worked a few hours outside today and two days ago and she saw many huge ones, one had a green belly but the worst was today a gigantic one ended up on her!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/01/17 10:02 PM
Tonight I found four babies in the basement that mom got.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/03/17 06:48 PM
A few minutes ago I spotted two babies in two different places and mom got it, earlier today she got a small one in her room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/05/17 07:43 PM
Me and mom just caught many spiders; total of six babies, one medium and one big!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/05/17 07:44 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/07/17 08:39 PM
Tonight I saw a web on a table lamp downstairs and mom found a small spider living there!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/10/17 08:29 PM
Mom cleaned both of my rooms when I was at the hospital and she found near my nightstand that is of course next to my bed a big spider!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/11/17 08:31 PM
Mom told me today that she also found a small spider behind my television chair when cleaning Sunday!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/13/17 10:25 AM
I am still feeling the effects of the medication I could not finish and it has such a big effect on me that I actually walked passed a big spider earlier this morning and I did not even see it, it was on a white wall and black, mom told me I had passed by a spider after it happened, she had caught it by then!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/15/17 06:17 PM
I saw a baby spider in this room but this was when I was eating my first pill so I forgot about it until about an hour later and thankfully it was still there so mom got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/16/17 08:08 PM
I just spotted a medium sized spider that mom walked by, she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/17/17 01:13 PM
I just did the rounds downstairs with mom and we found four!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/17/17 01:14 PM
Five not four eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/23/17 08:49 PM
A few minutes ago I spotted a baby where I first slept and mom got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/23/17 08:50 PM
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/24/17 05:48 PM
I just spotted five babies downstairs and mom got them all.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/27/17 01:12 PM
About an hour ago I heard mom screaming downstairs and she was in the small room where the door to go outside is and there was two spiders that she got, this morning when she got up she saw a spider on the floor which is something considering she is basically blind without her glasses plus it was dark.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/27/17 10:17 PM
Mom just found another spider behind the door of her room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/28/17 11:33 PM
Just caught a medium sized spider downstairs and ironically it was next to the traps, got it on a mop then it went on the floor and I got it then!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/29/17 07:07 PM
About an hour ago I found four babies in the basement and mom got them all.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 09/30/17 01:17 AM
I just spotted a small spider and I think I missed it eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/02/17 12:47 AM
Spotted a baby at the base of the stairs downstairs and I got it about a minute later.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/03/17 12:55 AM
Just caught a small spider near where the last was, this morning about the same spot mom caught one that was medium.
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 10/03/17 11:15 AM
Nancy, this made me think of you.

Thank you Thor - the spider is dead.

Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/03/17 12:53 PM
LOL Mona smile!

Some are so huge that I could really use that eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/03/17 07:42 PM
Spotted a small spider a few minutes ago and mom got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/07/17 11:15 PM
During the first intermission of my Hockey match tonight I got up to walk and do a few things and mom asked me what is that and when I looked at what she was pointed it was a big spider! It went in the room where the door to go outside is, mom finally spotted it and she got it with a mop eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/08/17 03:27 PM
Spotted a baby a few minutes ago (like usual in the basement) and mom got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/08/17 07:21 PM
Mom caught a small spider a few minutes ago.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/11/17 02:44 PM
I spotted a medium size near the stairs downstairs a few minutes ago, called mom and she went there and got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/12/17 07:14 PM
Last night I saw a medium sized spider, I may of got it, not too sure!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/14/17 11:50 PM
The last spider turns out I got it, found the rest of the cadaver where it was when I put the mop there!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/15/17 06:19 PM
Found two more babies a few minutes ago, one was spotted by me and the other by mom, both were killed by mom.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/16/17 09:19 PM
Spotted a baby this morning, told me and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 10/26/17 08:49 PM
Found two babies less than an hour ago that mom got.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/01/17 12:27 AM
Mom has been cleaning a little bit in the basement since yesterday, she found yesterday three spiders behind my shoe rack where I used to sleep and behind the fridge she found two today.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/01/17 11:46 PM
She caught one behind the fridge in the basement today.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/03/17 09:22 PM
Found a baby in mom's room a few minutes ago and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/06/17 03:09 AM
Caught a medium spider a few minutes ago in the biggest room of the basement, never seen a spider like it inside a house before, they usually are just found outside!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/11/17 02:18 AM
About two hours ago I spotted in the basement a small spider, I was going to get something and bring it upstairs then after doing a few things that would last like two minutes I would come back downstairs and dealt with it but I only remembered that a few minutes ago and the spider was not there anymore eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/13/17 04:24 PM
Spotted a small baby in this room a few minutes ago, told mom and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/14/17 01:25 AM
About an hour ago I saw a small spider downstairs near the stairs, it was hard but I got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/15/17 07:17 PM
Just spotted a small spider near the traps downstairs where the stairs are, called dad because where it was I would of missed it with the mop and he came and got it with a tissue.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/22/17 09:10 PM
I spotted a medium spider plus a baby and mom got it but there were two babies (all in the biggest room of the basement), she also got one earlier that was small (that 1 was where i used to sleep).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/22/17 09:11 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 11/29/17 01:57 AM
Spotted a small spider near the stairs in the basement between the second and third period, I am pretty sure I got it but I may of not.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/20/17 04:37 PM
Spotted a small spider near the stairs in the basement but the first two times I saw it I thought it was another insect then I saw it on the wall and it was indeed a spider, called mom and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 12/28/17 04:13 AM
Just caught a small spider near the stairs in the basement, I think I got it but I'm not totally sure eek!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 12/28/17 02:10 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 01/14/18 04:31 AM
Just caught a medium sized walking on the floor of the biggest room downstairs! Mom caught one like that two days ago in her room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 01/27/18 11:31 PM
I spotted a baby near the stairs and told mom then she got it, looked everywhere and found no others.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/05/18 04:28 AM
Spotted a baby near the stairs downstairs about one or two hours ago and told mom and when she got it she found another one near it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/17/18 11:11 PM
About an hour ago mom asked me to look at something in her room and it was spider, she got dad and he got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/28/18 07:00 AM
I was going upstairs to start the night routine and I spotted a medium sized black spider in the biggest room of the basement eek got it with a mop!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 03/28/18 07:01 AM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/05/18 04:07 AM
Spotted two baby spiders tonight, told mom and she got them.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/11/18 05:58 PM
Mom found a small spider behind the fridge of the basement, she showed it to me because she was not sure and it was indeed a small spider that she caught with tissues that had windex or another liquid on it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/23/18 12:30 AM
Spotted a small spider on mom's room ceiling, just a tiny part of the body was out and she found a way to get it anyway.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/25/18 05:31 PM
Mom is cleaning her room downstairs and before I got up she caught a big one and a few minutes ago she caught one that was a little smaller.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 04/26/18 06:45 PM
Mom cleaned this room a little when I was in bed and she found a big spider in the closet and a baby or small behind the desk that has the radio on it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/01/18 04:28 PM
A few minutes ago I spotted a medium sized black spider in the biggest room downstairs, it was scarier since I had passed there twice earlier and did not see it unless of course it was not there back then, screamed and mom came and got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/02/18 05:06 AM
Just went in the kitchen to take my pill and I saw another medium sized black spider where the patio door is and it then jumped on the floor and started to run but thankfully I was able to get it with a mop that was near!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/09/18 04:49 PM
Yesterday mom told me she caught a baby in this room, a few days prior I thought I had spotted a tiny insect which I left there but turns out it was a spider, thankfully it stayed there and mom saw it then got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/09/18 07:07 PM
About an hour ago I came here to eat and I saw near the door of mom's room (which is at the left of mine) a small spider so I called for her and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/09/18 07:07 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/11/18 02:06 AM
Just caught a small spider, it was on the floor near the door that goes where the water pump and heater are, came here to get what I had in my hands down and it was not there anymore so I had to open the door and there it was and I got it with a mop! eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/14/18 09:07 PM
Mom just caught a medium one where the small room is downstairs, I saw it too and it tried to get away eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/21/18 09:12 PM
Caught a baby in the biggest room of the basement less than an hour ago, I think I got it with a mop but I am not sure.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/22/18 01:41 AM
A few minutes ago I caught a small spider again in the same room but not at the same place, got that one for sure.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/23/18 02:49 AM
Found a small brown spider on a wall of the stairs, thankfully mom was still up and she was able to get it, by that time it was on the stairs.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 05/23/18 05:25 AM
There was a medium one that I saw a few minutes ago, I got it!
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Spiders! - 05/23/18 07:25 PM
An entomologist explains why it’s a good idea to be nice to the spiders you encounter and consider a live-and-let-live policy.

A case against killing spiders.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/23/18 08:57 PM
Well when you have that phobia you cannot do that!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/24/18 04:58 AM
Caught a small one in the biggest room downstairs tonight.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/24/18 06:53 PM
When I get up before going to the bathroom I come downstairs to open my computer and I saw when going back upstairs a medium sized one on the floor, screamed and mom came to get it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/25/18 05:48 AM
And I just caught a small spider walking on the floor right by this room, I was about to close the light of the biggest room when I saw it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/28/18 04:03 AM
Wow! I just caught a big one! Was going to go upstairs to take my pill and I saw some of it's big legs and the rest was hiding! eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/29/18 08:58 PM
Looks like we are going to for a second straight Summer have lots of spiders! There were already some out with webs almost everywhere but we all left for like three or four hours and when we came back there were webs and spiders all over the front porch! cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Spiders! - 05/31/18 07:38 PM
Came back from errands and an appointment to find a medium sized black spider in the kitchen (dad got it) and also the spider invasion outside is getting worst but Mont-Joli has them too so it is not just my city around here this year!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/01/18 04:41 PM
Saw a baby spider near the curtains of this room last night after the electricity came back, I am pretty sure I did not get it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/02/18 06:24 AM
Mom spotted a baby in this room then got it this afternoon.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/05/18 09:19 PM
Mom just told me that she caught one that was under our humidifier, she had to change the place of it to clean that floor and this is why she saw it, it was not huge but not small either, I always felt weird when walking pass it but I thought it was because of one caught near it a while ago, she was able to kill it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/08/18 04:27 AM
Spotted a small one near the stairs in the basement and then I had to go upstairs for like a minute and thankfully it was still there when I was back downstairs and I got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/10/18 08:28 PM
Earlier today I spotted a small spider on mom's room's door (she got it) and soon after she caught a baby behind that door (she got that 1 too).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/10/18 08:29 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/13/18 05:33 PM
So I was finishing here and was going upstairs to clean my glasses and I saw a medium sized spider on a web going down and then up where the oil stove used to be and go to the dark thing that closes that hole, got mom and she got the windex and tissues, she spotted it first then called dad who got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/18/18 04:20 AM
A big one almost gave me a heart attack a few minutes ago! I was going upstairs to start my night routine and there it was on the floor near the stairs! I have no idea how I was able to not drop what I had in my hands which include a big plate! Was able to get rid of it all then found a mop and then the courage to get it and it jumped on the mop! I used so much force when I finally got it under it that there are pieces everywhere! The worst parts are that I was right next to it when I saw it and when I came back with the mop it had not moved but it was ready with it's leg in a v form!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/24/18 05:54 PM
Yesterday mom cleaned two rooms downstairs and she found three spiders in different places, the last I was about to eat upstairs (1 of the rare occasions i can eat in the kitchen) and she started to whine super loud and I went there and a big one was in a corner near the ceiling, that one she used the vacuum.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 06/27/18 05:11 AM
Just caught a baby and a small in the biggest room downstairs in two different places!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/01/18 03:12 AM
Caught a baby near where the last baby was, I am not too sure if I got it or not!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/01/18 07:59 PM
A medium brown spider was on the mirror in the bathroom and I saw it when I went there to finish the night routine! Had to go in the kitchen to get the mop and to change the thing since it was dirty then I somehow got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/05/18 10:43 PM
About two hours ago I saw a new kind of spider, it actually looked like an ant and a spider had made a child! Dad tried to get it (it was on the patio doors but like in between) and got mom who got it a few minutes after he went back in front of his television.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/09/18 05:32 AM
Caught a small spider earlier tonight and got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/10/18 02:31 AM
Caught three spiders minutes ago, a baby (where a while ago there was 1 which i was pretty sure id miss - that baby was bigger too - almost a small 1) but before I spotted a medium and then after the baby a small, missed the baby but the others are dead.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/10/18 02:32 AM
Just writing something so that the new page appears (i will never understand why some thread never will do that then some starts after 100 pages or before - 1 started it when it was page 2 or 3!!!!!!).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/10/18 04:42 AM
And I just caught another small! All were in the biggest room downstairs!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/10/18 10:18 PM
Mom did some cleaning downstairs and in all she found four. Yesterday or the day before I was about to get up and she screamed, turns out a big spider was on the ceiling upstairs and it was jumping so she got dad to get it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/10/18 11:17 PM
Moments ago I spotted a baby and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/11/18 05:38 PM
Mom told me that when I was in bed she found three and two were in this room!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/11/18 07:17 PM
Mom caught a big one with long legs on the screen of the patio door and it was inside!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/13/18 03:35 AM
Went out for an appointment and errands and mom did some cleaning upstairs and when she got to the little closet near the front door near the shoes she found a big one!
Posted By: JOY (Self Development) Re: Christmas Spider - 07/13/18 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by Nancy Roussy
...when she got to the little closet near the front door near the shoes she found a big one!

Hi Nancy, I think spiders are very interesting. Below is an article I wrote on them. Joy

Spiders and Self Development - What We Can Learn
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/13/18 05:51 PM
I have a phobia of them so for me they are horrifying especially when they are huge then I lose completely control of my brain and body! It is so severe that when I see beautiful places my first thought is wow the spiders must be huge there! cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/14/18 02:33 AM
Caught a small one minutes ago, it was on the wall in front of this room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/16/18 03:04 AM
Caught a baby spider near the stairs in the basement like a minute ago, got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/17/18 03:45 AM
Mom caught a baby a few hours ago. Two days ago she worked outside and she saw a lot and most were big, we got lucky this year because it looked like it would be an infestation but it calmed down, there are a lot but not like last year.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/17/18 04:04 AM
I think I finally got the one near the electric heater of the big basement's room!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/18/18 02:59 AM
Saw a small spider in front of this room this morning, mom got it. I am about to start my night routine and hopefully I won't see any other spider!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/19/18 02:57 AM
Just caught a small spider in the biggest room downstairs, I think I got it!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/20/18 07:39 PM
Mom found two babies about one or two hours ago where I used to sleep.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/23/18 06:11 AM
I was going upstairs to start my night routine and I spotted a medium sized black spider eek which I got!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/24/18 06:27 AM
I did not see any spiders today but mom caught a baby downstairs.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/24/18 10:26 PM
A few minutes ago I showed a baby who was near the stairs downstairs to mom which she got and a few seconds ago she screamed oh oh and there on the floor of the biggest room downstairs was a medium sized one!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/26/18 12:51 AM
This morning I spotted something in this room but I was sure it was another kind of insect, a few hours ago I showed mom and she got it and before killing it she told me it was a baby spider eek!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/26/18 12:52 AM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/26/18 11:20 PM
Minutes ago I spotted a baby then told mom and she got it, it was at the same spot as the last baby in that room (biggest downstairs - the spot was near the stairs).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/27/18 03:40 AM
Good thing that I had to get something in the fridge downstairs because otherwise I would not of spotted the medium sized black spider in a corner eek and also good thing that it was not near me because I had a dozen eggs in my hands!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/27/18 08:01 AM
I was going upstairs to start my night routine minutes ago and I spotted a small one!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/28/18 05:51 PM
I was finishing in the bathroom before bed and I saw a small spider walking on the floor, got it with a tissue and it tried to get away which did not helped me to calm down!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/30/18 01:25 AM
Spotted a baby in the biggest room downstairs, showed mom, she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 07/31/18 02:52 AM
Just walked by a small spider, it was on the stairs wall, tried to get it and then it fell on the floor, I thought I had it but thankfully I looked on the mop then realised I had not, after a few seconds I spotted it and two tries later it was done.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/01/18 01:58 AM
About one or two hours ago mom pointed at something on the floor downstairs and it was a small spider, she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/02/18 06:59 AM
A short time after starting my night routine tonight I spotted a small spider which I then got.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/03/18 06:34 AM
Mom cleaned her room today and she found four babies, one big and two mediums!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/05/18 01:04 AM
A few days ago I spotted a baby near the electric heater where I used to sleep, I ignored it because I did not want again to start a thing with a baby near one of those but finally this afternoon it was out and I told mom then showed it to her and she got it. Soon after I spotted a small one in her room and told her then she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/05/18 07:40 AM
A while ago I spotted a medium one where I used to sleep, it was disappearing behind the door when I spotted it, got it!
Posted By: JOY (Self Development) Re: Christmas Spider - 08/05/18 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Nancy Roussy
A while ago I spotted a medium one where I used to sleep, it was disappearing behind the door when I spotted it, got it!

Hi Nancy, you know they're quite useful as they eat the other little bugs in rooms. Joy
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/06/18 12:38 AM
Joy,

I leave them be outside (except if they are close to the door) but inside no way and that would be like that if I would not have that phobia (i probably would bring them outside instead of killing them but with that phobia theres no way i can do that).
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/06/18 06:13 PM
I spotted a few minutes ago a baby in this room near the electric heater, got mom and turns out there were three others then on the other side what I thought was nothing it was another baby spider!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/07/18 05:11 PM
Yesterday mom told me she had found a small spider where I caught the medium the other night and this morning she told me she found a baby somewhere downstairs.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/09/18 12:10 AM
There was a big spider on the front porch when we came back from my appointment and errands today, I immediately turned around when I saw it, mom went inside then came back to get it with a broom and it jumped super high a few times before she got it eek sick!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/10/18 06:42 PM
Last night I saw a small spider near the stairs downstairs and got it. This morning I was making my breakfast and mom started screaming and freaking out because she was going outside and a spider was near the door, she was getting it with a mop when I looked but she said that it was like the one she got on the porch when we were back the other day and it was on the wall on the left of the door.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/11/18 07:48 PM
I was in my morning routine today and mom went to the small room downstairs that leads outside and she caught a spider where the electric heater is, she did not told me the size but I doubt it was big since she did not freak out.

Okay so about an hour ago (this is written a few hours after) I was going upstairs and while doing that I looked into the room I used to sleep in, I spotted something black on the floor, called mom, she checked it out, turns out it was a spider, not huge but not small either!

And a few minutes later I found a small one behind the fridge downstairs and also downstairs in the same room and not too far a baby, mom got them both.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/13/18 12:43 AM
Spotted a baby spider in my bedroom after I got up this morning, told mom and she got it, I was finishing my morning routine and she went in my bedroom to check everything and she did not see any other spider.

Hours later I walked by without knowing a small one, saw it when getting back to get something else, I got that one.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/13/18 12:43 AM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/14/18 08:11 AM
Caught a baby a few hours ago, near the stairs downstairs.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/15/18 03:02 AM
About one or two hours ago mom told me she caught a medium one in the room where I used to sleep, it was walking on a wall and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/16/18 02:40 AM
Spotted a medium spider on the patio door inside, that one came from outside (its 1 of those jumping spiders), mom was fast enough when she got it so it did not jump.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/16/18 06:44 PM
Spotted a baby less than an hour ago near the stairs downstairs and when mom was getting something to get it she asked me to look at something near the door where I used to sleep and it was a medium hiding in a tiny hole and she also got another baby near there when she got it then she got the one I spotted.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/18/18 08:11 PM
Last night just before going to bed I was in the kitchen putting oil on my toe nails and cuticles and just when I got on my heels and started to go to the sink to wash my hands a medium black spider was walking fast on the floor eek so I got a mop and killed it, I always when going out of the bathroom get to the kitchen to look out the patio door then the window near it in the dark before bed which I again did so who knows where it was during that time sick!

Two nights ago where mom showed me something and it turned out to be a spider in a tiny hole I saw a black spot there and then hours later nothing, finally thought about telling mom and she put something there after poking inside to close the hole then we looked almost everywhere and caught four babies!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/20/18 07:40 PM
Thought I had an entire day without a spider in the house until after I turned the water of the shower on and I saw a medium sized black spider on the ceiling where I would of been after entering the shower! So closed the water, got the kitchen mop and somehow killed that thing! It was about to enter the fan that is right there when I came back with the mop! eek sick mad cry!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/21/18 08:02 PM
I was coming back here and I saw a medium one on the wall of the stairs (was already going down) almost falling on it's web, came back upstairs screaming and mom finally was able to get it, dad stayed in his chair like his usual zombie state watching television like nothing was going on.

A few minutes ago I saw mom get a small one and she told me that when she was cleaning her room she caught two babies, a medium and a big.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/23/18 06:19 PM
When I was eating breakfast this morning mom told me she caught a big one on the floor of her room.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/24/18 04:44 PM
Hours later she told me that that morning she caught one downstairs too, she did not tell me how big and she did not remembered where. As for me last night I saw a small one where I used to sleep and got it.

Just caught a small one near the darn spider trap downstairs near the stairs, was able to get it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/24/18 04:45 PM
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/25/18 02:38 AM
About two hours ago I spotted something black, asked mom to check it out and it was a small spider and she got it.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Christmas Spider - 08/25/18 07:56 PM
I spotted a small in mom's room a few minutes ago, in the electric heater and after I told her and pointed at it she said that she felt looked at, she missed it though so it is still in there!
© BellaOnline Forums