BellaOnline
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 12/31/12 10:14 PM
With each passing year we strive to be better than the year before.

As artists, entrepaneurs and otherwise intuitively and Spiritually guided beings, the beginning of anything new is simply the place to do just that and reassess.

New Article:

Earth Angels and Seers 2013
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 12/31/12 11:34 PM
Yes.

There is a ground-well support swelling within and without.

A very touching article for me personally Elleise... Thank You.

Artistic, Creative and Multi-Dimentiual are we.. my <sp> is not so hot either ... smile

The part that put a firey dart through my heart was:

"If in the past you’ve been compelled to search for answers or affirmations yourself, or even if you've felt a bit “Home-sick” or exhausted at times, as a collective, understand more and more like-minded individuals shall arise."

Technically, I should have been dead at least 3 times..

But, I'm here.

Maybe just as an anchor for those that will lead.

Dunno...

Triple Water Sign Scorpio more of the grey lizard than the eagle yet the eagle is still there growing.

b-day:

11-12-1961

11:16am

You're probably much more intuitive than astronomically and/or astrologically mechanical.

I forget which is which, but the intuitive side of the brain seems for me to scramble all logic, reason and concentration at times.

However, if a lady in the UK can tell me what kind of cigarettes I'm smoking then I'm sure you can use the growing heart in my chest to help others balance and empower.

Any tidbits you could throw my way for my balance and growth also would be kinda neet.

The thrust for the new year is building..

It's pretty.

I loved your article.

Please write more when the iron strikes.

Cheers in the New Year's Hope, Love, and Charity!

-- Burt B.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 01/01/13 03:42 AM
Elleise, this is a very meaningful and well-written article. It is also very timely. Well done, Dear Heart. smile
Posted By: jenniechan Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 01/02/13 01:05 AM
I also agree with PhyllisFolkMythAppalachia. Your article is very interesting and wonderfully written. Well Done..
Great article, Elleise.
Oh Burt...(eye water..ya, yu-know)..

Thanks!

I'm fighting some nasty (censored) "Mighty-BUG."

Going out on a limb here and, like a compass, just puttin it out there in case someone else is in need of direction, etc., something like a Bird-Mite....?

They're a [censored]...(See, I do this to save the computer the trouble, don't cha know).

I'm greatful that any part of what I write touches a person and knowing, at least to an extent, of your being, it's just an honor..Truth-eyes wink

"If in the past you’ve been compelled to search for answers or affirmations yourself, or even if you've felt a bit “Home-sick” or exhausted at times, as a collective, understand more and more like-minded individuals shall arise."

Thank you! smile
Thank you Debbie smile

The day I wrote that article was the day I actually felt like half/a human being.

Something came over me and, well it was Lisa...she sent out an email and I decided to order a wireless keypad.

I could write while not feeling the greatest.

It's amaizing how much is revealed/strength-wise we can do, when we're forced beyond our past limitation.

Thank you!!
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 01/28/13 02:11 PM
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
Oh Burt...(eye water..ya, yu-know)..

Thanks!

I'm fighting some nasty (censored) "Mighty-BUG."

Going out on a limb here and, like a compass, just puttin it out there in case someone else is in need of direction, etc., something like a Bird-Mite....?

They're a [censored]...(See, I do this to save the computer the trouble, don't cha know).

I'm greatful that any part of what I write touches a person and knowing, at least to an extent, of your being, it's just an honor..Truth-eyes wink

Thank you! smile

Hey Elleise,

I'm surprised that someone with your sensitivity and vulnerability can exist, survive and thrive in this octave with the amalgamation of yucky and beautiful morass all mixed up on this planet.

Hope you Did Not get the flu shot.

We found some mixed berry flu and cold off-brand NyQuil at Walgreens.

Keep that stuff in your system every night and sweat it and sleep it out.

Funny you mentioned bird-mites.

Just buried a widdle one a few days ago.

Bad broken wing, tried to mend it, but when we put it with the other bird, it gave up the ghost 

Thank You for honoring my being as I honor yours.

Being is so vast and powerful that this physical existence just scratches the surface of the tip of the iceberg.

God dissolved my mortgage.

I live in a $775K home mortgage-free !

God did it, coupled with past choices and momentums.

Just watched, “The Last Air Bender” movie first time the other night.

Then I watched a bible stories on TBN until early morning.

I have bitter and sorrowful days that almost sound like a pity party, yet when I speak with folks that are here, I realize that all this ‘stuff’ shall pass and the eternal is just a thought or a focus of attention away.

Being.

“The wheels of the gods grind slowly, but exceedingly accurate and fine”.

It’s ‘funny and weird’ in a good sort of way that “when we feel like half-a-human-being” some of our greats touches of being and insight occur.

Goodness !

The Cosmos is not stupid.

It amazes me as the cycles proceed that no matter how much ‘ the pseudo-gods of this earth ’ dance and prance and scream ‘ look at me !!! I have the perfect body ’... you do not.

If you buy such and such product or have such and such income you will be glamorized and glorified like me !

No matter how much they scream, they cannot access the holy of holies of being.

Yeah, right. Go on with your bad self putting before the eyes of the world through movies and video games ‘ how cool it is to kill bunches of people ’.

When did murder become cool, fashionable and pretty ???!!!

It never was.

I mean how many big star male personalities have killed someone ‘in the movies’ yet still live to enjoy life.

But, the enemy of our soul knows that we are wired from birth to worship and glorify something.

So they prance and dance and have sophisticated weapons of psycho / sexual inverted and perverted insecure driven’ tailored to every male and female psyche out there.

They are very good at what they do.

But, they can never touch being.

Being.

Oh, we are on the forefront of such attacks.

They project insanity, depression, sickness, death and hell everyday all day.

Yet, they cannot pierce the holiness of being.

They can confuse and confound and spin us upside down and all around.

Losers.

Enough on the enemies which are many and which each of us deal with on a daily basis.

We all know the terror and torment that can come from within and without.

Twist, pervert, invert and steal and distort keys of knowledge has been the M.O. for centuries.

Go Ahead, make my day.

For a day with God can be a 1000 years and more.

Nothing or no one in heaven, earth or hell can prevent a soul crying up to it’s source and being re-connected.

My physical, biological ‘brothers’ did everything they could to destroy me.

God answered them by dissolving a $775K mortgage.

Patience.

Being.

Foreverness... Now.

Mighty Bug can bite me.

Do a lot of waking in the ice cold air and ‘them bugs’ got to go !

Use my being, you have permission.

This planet is so mucked up, but we have to connect like a fierce golden chain mail with the mighty thunder of a gossamer veil to be at peace when all the chaos seems to be so much more in control and bigger.

Cosmos will place every individual where they need to be.

Free will choice and the return of energy can be a real [censored], but guess what...

We chose it, we created it, and we can un-create it.

Or just wait for The Great Mother to engulf and swallow them all !

Mighty-BUG you have no power or authority or dominion over my buddy and friend.
Your butt is outa there before the end of the week !

I decree it, claim it and receive it !

Catholic, Protestant, Far North, Deep South, none of it matters.

There is no time or space in reality.

None.

Time and space is our womb and play pen to grow.

Once we grow past it, we don’t need it anymore.

All of the strata of human society is based upon spiritual attainment from past embodiments.

http:
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Soldiers_(song)

Martika

Comes to mind for some reason.

Being.

Well, I do nothing all day every day except be.

That’s all.

I Be.

Love, Wisdom, Power and Joy be Yours Always and Forever !

-- Burt B.
P.S. You're Welcome smile
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 01/28/13 03:15 PM
Connie wants you to watch the movie, "The secret life of bees" and to use this prescription and call her in the morning wink

> Healing World Network
>
> Via Rachael M
> Cinnamon and Honey
>
> Drug companies won't like this one getting around. Facts on Honey and Cinnamon:
>
> It is found that a mix of honey and Cinnamon cures most diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Scientists of today also note honey as very effective medicine for all kinds of diseases. Honey can be used without side effects which is also a plus.
> Today's science says that even though honey is sweet, when it is taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm even diabetic patients. Researched by western scientists:
>
> HEART DISEASES: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, put it on toast instead of jelly and jam and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol and could potentially save one from heart attack. Also, even if you have already had an attack studies show you could be kept miles away from the next attack. Regular use of cinnamon honey strengthens the heart beat. In America and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that as one ages the arteries and veins lose their flexibility and get clogged; honey and cinnamon revitalize the arteries and the veins.
>
> ARTHRITIS: Arthritis patients can benefit by taking one cup of hot water with two tablespoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. When taken daily even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research conducted at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon Cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week (out of the 200 people so treated) practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain -- and within a month, most all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis now started walking without pain.
>
> BLADDER INFECTIONS: Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it. It destroys the germs in the bladder....who knew?
>
> CHOLESTEROL: Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water given to a cholesterol patient was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours. As mentioned for arthritic patients, when taken three times a day, any chronic cholesterolcould be cured. According to information received in the said Journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.
>
> COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 spoon cinnamon powder daily for three days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold, and, clear the sinuses, and it's delicious too!
>
> UPSET STOMACH: Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also is said to clear stomach ulcers from its root.
>
> GAS: According to the studies done in India and Japan, it is revealed that when Honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.
>
> IMMUNE SYSTEM: Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacterial and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of Honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles (where DNA is contained) to fight bacterial and viral diseases.
>
> INDIGESTION: Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food is eaten relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals
>
> INFLUENZA: A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural 'Ingredient' which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu.
>
> LONGEVITY: Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Use four teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of boiling water to make a tea. Drink 1/4 cup, three to four times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age. Life spans increase and even a 100 year old will start performing the chores of a 20-year-old.
>
> RASPY OR SORE THROAT: When throat has a tickle or is raspy, take one tablespoon of honey and sip until gone. Repeat every three hours until throat is without symptoms.
>
> PIMPLES: Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it off the next morning with warm water. When done daily for two weeks, it removes all pimples from the root.
>
> SKIN INFECTIONS:Applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts cures eczema, ringworm and all types of skin Infections.
>
> WEIGHT LOSS:Daily in the morning one half hour before
> breakfast and on an empty stomach, and at night before sleeping, drink honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water. When taken regularly, it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. Also, drinking this mixture regularly does not allow the fat to accumulate in the body even though the person may eat a high calorie diet.
>
> CANCER: Recent research in Japan and Australia has revealed that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully. Patients suffering from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder three times a day for one month.
>
> FATIGUE: Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful rather than being detrimental to the strength of the body. Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton, who has done research, says that a half tablespoon of honey taken in a glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, even when the vitality of the body starts to decrease, when taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3:00 P.M., the vitality of the body increases within a week.
>
> BAD BREATH: People of South America, gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water first thing in the morning so their breath stays fresh throughout the day.
>
> HEARING LOSS: Daily morning and night honey and cinnamon powder, taken in equal parts restores hearing. Remember when we were kids? We had toast with real butter and cinnamon sprinkled on it!
>
> ALWAYS seek medical attention with any ails before home treating

> — with Mirna Sugar and Seeta John-Seenath.
Originally Posted By: Burt

Hey Elleise,

I'm surprised that someone with your sensitivity and vulnerability can exist, survive and thrive in this octave with the amalgamation of yucky and beautiful morass all mixed up on this planet.

Hope you Did Not get the flu shot.

-- Burt B.
P.S. You're Welcome smile

Burt...lol,

I think I met my match smile

There really are sOoo many poets, Spiritual Laureates that are still standing, even to this day. Give them another 100 yrs. and they'll be worth what we value in today's world when it comes to antiquities...by then anyone whom it might T.O, well they'll all be dead.

There are more where I came from, but I'm pretty sure they're hiding under a rock somewhere, lol. We meet up ahlf past full-moon.

And no, I'll never get the "flu" shot....

What's wierd though is that, the Public, the people have a great deal more power than what they may be led to believe.

The feeling I get...for now anyway, is like 3, 5 7, yrs., etc.

Something seems to happen within each one of those yr. segments, kind of like a garden fertilizer made to be "time-sensitive."

((hugs))

What's your take on Plato, Einstein, etc. Me seems to think ye hat crossed them a time or 2... wink
I don't get the flu shot, either. The virus is always further mutated by the time the shot is administered, and I don't care to put foreign bodies into my system. I know it seems to help a lot of people, but I will take my chances.
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 02/13/13 10:31 AM
Hi Karen,

It sure is nice to have a friend who can decrypt my cryptic thoughts.

Well, I'm really big on George Ohm and Rodger Bacon.

I don't read that much, but I think.

Don't get paid to think -- anyone who loves humanity and wants the best for everyone and to progress the beauty of life is persecuted.

Well, I'm done with persecution... I just want to be left alone.

I know, that I know that I know that Gods and Goddess exist and every single one of us are baby Gods and Goddesses.

The fallen ones are jealous.

Made a little lower, yet destined to be crowned with more glory.

I just can't take all the violence and gore.

Pope steps down.

What do ya think ?

Thanks for including me in the same sentence as Plato and Einstein.

Ye are Gods.

All else is an intellectual argument.

I like to muck off and do absolutely nothing.

All talents we have were worked on embodiment after embodiment.

We are not against anyone.

We are against ignorance itself.

Keep your spiritual practices up -- you have a great influence of Love upon this planet.

You're quite a gal, and I'm glad to have met your acquaintance.

Power, Money, Pleasure -- How boring.

You and I share such stratospheric thoughts..

Well, just thinking them will help others.

Remember Christ's temptations -- infinite Power, Wisdom and Love was, is and always will be ours for the taking.

It just depends how you use it.

I AM Christ, you are Christ we are all Christ.

All we have to do is magnetize more.

It's a big universe -- yet it is our native home.

Alienation is a human concept.

Unfortunately, it's built into our genes.

Yuck.

You sound much better.

How are you weathering your winter ?

I miss sooo much the midwest.

I have that mindset, yet I live in the deep south.

I know that this may sound weird, but I fell like Rapunzel stuck in a tower -- you may not be the knight, but your pretty damn close by being my heart buddy.

Pretty !

Yeah, I know too much.

It hurts my brain and made me socially inept and insane.

Oh well, it warms me to know that there are highly evolved souls in embodiment like you !! smile !!!
Much love to you, my Brother Burt.

It is discouraging to see what the world is like around us, but inside each of us is the truth. We all have the capability to be good, loving people. It is a choice. What can't be seen with the human eye is what really matters. Many of us have this figured out, and more and more I sense a change around us. There will always be those focused on money, power, and greed, but the good will always win out.

As for the Pope stepping down, I think it was the right decision. Personally I'd like to see someone younger with more exuberance in this role. I really think it would help the followers of the faith. Half of the time I never know what the Pope is saying. Between the accent and the mumbling I just can't make it out. Someone with younger energy could really bring much awareness to the message they are trying to bring to us. Just my two cents....
Burt, TY smile

Not sure exactly what I am, lol, but "feel" it's something in the neighborhood, pretty close to...well, absense or that 'teeter to the totter,' you know?

I don't read that much either. I make it a goal to do a book review here and there, but I stay away from the headlines, unless, of course, they find me.

The Pope going away? Eh...you know, look for large bodies (REGARDLESS WHOM THEY BELONG TO) and you have to take a step back or two, to see how they got there, to that point and why or how things are moving the way they are.

If a person is leaving a big "body" there's usually a reason/pressure to do so.

And you're right! Sensitives aren't against anyone. We tend to see things almost as a collective, come what may.

Come What May smile

((Hugs))
Debbie, you're so right!

There is much greed, corruption (sp) it's more the murkier currents that lie Beneath.

Good or postive, that will always win!

In its most basic form, it's simply Love smile

Not so much romantic, but pure.

There's this thing though in the middle.

Complacency - that's almost the waters from which certain things depend on to flow.

Accepting of all in the midst of illusion spiraling out of control...so-to-speak that is.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 02/18/13 06:36 AM
Elleise, I thought your article was insightful - I agree the Pope might have had some nudging either from here or above ...
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 02/18/13 11:24 AM
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
Burt, TY smile

And you're right! Sensitives aren't against anyone. We tend to see things almost as a collective, come what may.

Come What May smile

((Hugs))

That really was a Very Beautiful clip Elleise !

Wow !

((Hugs)) & ((Hugs))

-- Burt B.
Thanks Susan smile

You know I call it, "Passing the Torch."

It's one of those things, where internally, you simply feel - when to say when.

Directives can come from any direction and among many elements...

Whether what initiated these winds were positive or negative, it's one of those things where only the parties involved (interacting) will learn from smile
Tks Burt...

I don't know what it was. Sometimes what comes through is strong. So you have to take a step back and realize what a message is or what's important.

And you know? Me thinks there may be more to you than what be let on, lol.

Thus, the "Eyes" specifically, Cat-eyes...

A Feline can pick something up a road away, in the confines of brick walls. Why?

They've access to that which many have let go of wink
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 02/18/13 11:40 PM
Well Elleise,

It's like this:

Romantic Love is a very beautiful gateway to a more permanent universal love.

This is what I seek, and this is what I find every day deep within myself.

You and I must have spent many lifetimes together to be able to resonate at so many different levels.

I'm so left-brained these days, that the cat thing was totally sub-counscious until you explained it to me smile !

I'm just waiting for the time when children are produced by two people in love that are fully formed by light rays.

You remember.. Don't you ?

P.S. That's my little $hit ball cat named Squeaky. There's 5 at the house. Cocoa, Daisy Mae, Dusty and Freddie. First three girls and the last two boys.
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 02/19/13 02:14 AM
Elleise-

Your article is perfect! I've heard the same message in my morning walk.
Thank you for that smile

It's a kindness, a gift of affirmation. I always try, at least to give something back. You know? It keeps the "True" cycle alive and well.

Without that light we succumb to weakness/fears, to the "Dark Tide" lost in direction, basically.

When we become lost in that direction, our creativity becomes syphened so to speak.

Anyway - for you I see a candle (it's white and the flame is sturdy). I see as well, a gown of white, draped or/and gathered at the waist.

((Hugs))

Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 02/22/13 01:43 AM
How would you interpret that?
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Earth Angels and Seers 2013 - 03/25/13 04:39 PM
I believe I am beginning to have a better understanding of what you have seen.

In fact, I think I totally get it.

Thank you much.
It doesn't feel like this shot helps in the aspect it's presented.

kind of like when you go to a grocery store for a sale item and once you get there, it's anything but what the flyer presented.
Yvonnie ((hugs))

Past well, whatever people call it, illusion maybe(??) - but that doesn't feel so much what this is.

Currently, it feels active, in real time, in the midst of trying to reel people in, basically, going against their nature, everything humane within that there is, but in an altering aspect of abstract power which can take what we've done in the name of collective, into a tail-spin.
© BellaOnline Forums