BellaOnline
Posted By: Michelle2012 Best line of vitamins & minerals - 08/15/12 12:29 AM
Hi all, I hope you are doing well. I'm looking for people's personal recommendations on the highest quality of vitamins & minerals. Ones that use the best part of the herb/plant & are manufactured so they are absorbed properly by the body. Thanks Michelle
I like Gaia Herbs
Gaia Herbs

We also use products by planetary herbals.
Posted By: BoomerGal Re: Best line of vitamins & minerals - 08/31/12 03:45 PM
I joined a website called ConsumerLab.com. You can get free info there too but if you pay a yearly fee, you can read their unbiased recommendations on specific vitamin and supplement products. If I'm adding a new vitamin to our regimen, I usually check there first.
Posted By: VividLyric Re: Best line of vitamins & minerals - 03/19/13 08:42 PM
Another great website to go to for all-natural holistic vitamins, minerals and supplements is Simply Natural!

Go check them out! The owner is great! He really cares about the well-being of his customers. They are based out of Sunrise, Florida but ship practically anywhere! smile

NOTE: new users are not allowed to add any links/urls to their posts!!
Posted By: Michelle2012 Re: Best line of vitamins & minerals - 03/20/13 04:04 AM
Oh wow, either I was too busy or I never got the notice that people responded, as I just got Vivid's notice tonight & came on here. I just ordered the New Chapter Every Woman Multivitamins, 120 Count vitamins from Amazon as I didn't know where to turn. They got fairly good reviews except after P&G bought them out then there were tons of complaints (figures). I'll have to look into the ones above. I used to only get vitamins & minerals from my ND & those were professional grade. Now that I'm not seeing him anymore, I didn't know what to buy b/c I don't buy the garbage from the health food stores. Thank you :) Michelle
© BellaOnline Forums