BellaOnline
Daylight Savings begins this Sunday, and Krispy Kreme wants to celebrate! Mark your calendar or set a reminder on your phone so that you don’t miss this offer. Get a free glazed doughnut, 3/10 only! No purchase is necessary to get this freebie. There is a limit of one free doughnut per person, and the offer is only valid at participating locations.
I love Krispy Creme! Sadly there are none here so I can't eat any of their donuts anymore. My grandmother had an heart surgery in Quebec City last year and my dad went to get me donuts before they came back, that's the last time I got to eat some (before that it was autumn of 2009 before we moved). Plus when I was living in a bigger city there was one but it was far from buses stops and my dad hated going there so we rarely got to eat some (i do drive but im very stressed when driving so i never got the nerve to drive there by myself). I hope you enjoy yours if you do get some!
Posted By: lisades Re: Free Krispy Kreme Doughnut, 3/10 Only! - 03/22/13 08:59 AM
I also love Krispy Creme donut! I have just missed this one :(
Posted By: boutique Re: Free Krispy Kreme Doughnut, 3/10 Only! - 04/12/13 04:40 AM
Oh its very sad. I missed this one. I love Krispy Creme donut. Thanks anyway for sharing.
© BellaOnline Forums