BellaOnline
I need to know the names of top brands of sofas that are affordable. Many thanks in anticipation of your replies.
Posted By: LesFex Re: Can you recommend a good brand of sofa? - 06/24/09 11:11 AM
I have FlexSteel stuff bought from a family furniture store. I've only had it 1.5 years, but it is holding up really well. Try getting shopping assistant from experts and more opinions from real people to look around those to get the best price.
Posted By: cela Re: Can you recommend a good brand of sofa? - 06/30/09 10:13 PM
I have a Klaussner leather sofa that I love. It's 5 years old and looks like I just bought it. It's tough, too. Dogs and babies don't seem to bother it! smile
Posted By: conniem Re: Can you recommend a good brand of sofa? - 06/30/09 10:56 PM
We have a lazy boy love seat and sofa and they have recliners in them. They are great. I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks for suggestion nice Information about Furniture. I will check it and contact. My friend suggests me this www.theaterseatstore.com store. What do you say about?
There are many companies that are into manufacturing and selling good brand of sofa and this is the reason why one should do proper research and compare the prices and services before placing the order.
thomsan
Ethan Allen furniture are great. You can even have one that's custom-made. It's a good investment, if you're willing to shed a few extra bucks.
As it is an old thread, I know it’s of no use even if I answer it now. But I just wants to know the review on the leather furniture you bought before 3 years. Because on the same time, I bought leather sofa from Coja sofa4life and which really imparts more calming and additionally deluxe to my living room.
I spent good money on a Broyhill thinking it would be a good sofa because the name is well known. I was disappointed that it did not hold up and the cushions looked out of shape in just a few years.
© BellaOnline Forums