BellaOnline
Posted By: WishBooster Desire fulfillment - 07/22/13 01:35 AM
Hi, I’m new to the forum and am wondering whether you can give an opinion of the project that we recently have started? We are a software development group. Now we are developing a mobile application through which people will help to grant each other’s desires. It’s called Wishbooster. After a user makes a wish in the app, other users help to strengthen the manifested desire by adding their intention and energy to support a wish, and there’s a certain technique to strengthen other’s wish. After some time you realize that the wish came true. But don’t be so attached to the desire because the important thing is you should let it go. For more information, just google ‘Wishbooster’ Share your opinion with us. What do you think of the project? Would you like to take part in the Public Experiment? You may give your real opinion. Criticism and all the suggestions how to make it better are welcomed.
Posted By: Anjel37 Re: Desire fulfillment - 07/22/13 01:26 PM
Sounds interesting, this is much like a prayer line or chain. It is a good idea but will work with a disclaimer attached. as long as people know that its not a guarantee. and they get what they wish so they need to be detailed in their request.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Desire fulfillment - 07/22/13 03:20 PM
It does sound interesting. I checked it out. Helping other fulfill their dreams is very positive chi, karma, what have you. We lift each others' vibrations of joy!

I like the idea.
© BellaOnline Forums