BellaOnline
Posted By: jaded_inc Strange Dream Again - 12/30/12 02:35 PM
I had another weird one and just like my 'grey nothingness' dream in that I woke up suddenly AND I had this one twice in a row too. The dream was simple, all I was doing was looking at myself. It was me standing there looking at a twin of myself...except in life I don't have a twin. So I know the 'grey nothingness' was confusion..this dream of me seeing myself probably has to do with reflection...but does anybody have anything a little more deeper than that? Like say...I'm wondering if the reflection dream I just had wasn't a dream at all...and that maybe it was my life reveiw? Like I was on the verge of dying, yet didn't...
Posted By: jenniechan Re: Strange Dream Again - 12/31/12 12:36 AM
No Jaded, I don’t think there is anything like it. It was actually a very strange dream.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Strange Dream Again - 12/31/12 01:49 PM
You're still in a gray state after your tremendous loss.

You're correct in saying that by looking at a "twin" of yourself has something to do with self-reflection but no one can tell you more until you tell us what you were thinking or feeling as you gazed upon yourself.

No, this wasn't a life review in the sense of pre-death life reviews. It is YOUR review of yourself. Very different.

When one has a serious shock in life as you did with losing your loved one, it is common to reflect upon one's own life and purpose. What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? Am I on the track I want to be on?

Please tell us what you were thinking and feeling as you looked at yourself and we can help more...
© BellaOnline Forums