BellaOnline
Posted By: cajun_editor New Cajun Editor - 10/31/05 11:45 PM
Hello all! I'm the new Cajun & Creole editor, and I could really use you guys' help. What kinds of things would you like to see on the Cajun & Creole site? I welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. [color:"green"] [/color]
Posted By: M o e Re: New Cajun Editor - 11/17/05 12:48 AM
Howdie and welcome.

How about an article on Chorizo sausages?

FYI: the forum system doesn't use regular html. To make your URL under your name work you have to use:
[url = Cajun]http://bellaonline.com/site/cajun]Cajun & Creole[/url]
Posted By: M o e Re: New Cajun Editor - 11/17/05 12:51 AM
I forgot to add to the FYI that there shouldn't be any spaces in the first part.

Cajun & Creole
Posted By: MeganBoardGames Re: New Cajun Editor - 11/18/05 12:02 AM
Chorizo sausage is Mexican. The Cajun equivalent to Chorizo is Andouille, although the name Chorizo translates into Cajun French as "Chourice", which is a spicy sausage which uses stomach instead of intestines as a casing.

Trying to stay warm as the weather here in Breaux Bridge, LA is coooooling off!
Sorry to do this, but how do I post a question under the food topic?
Posted By: cajun_editor Re: New Cajun Editor - 11/22/05 01:20 AM
Thanks for the FYI. I'm still trying to get the hang of all this.
Hello diane! To begin a new topic/posting, you must first login, then go to the Main Index. Then click on the subject that you want to post under (ex: cajun), then click on post. If you have any problems, please let me know.
Posted By: SNC_Editor_Pam Re: New Cajun Editor - 11/22/05 08:21 AM
MMMMMM... what are you doing with your Thanksgiving leftovers?

Pam W
SE of Seattle
Posted By: VWR Re: New Cajun Editor - 08/27/10 06:59 PM
I was going to point out the difference with choriso and andouie but I see someone got before me. BTW do you think your readers know the difference between Cajun and Creole cooking? It's basically tomato and the amount of spices. Rarely will you see tomato in Cajun food and dishes are less spicier. I grew up in Cajun country. :) VWR
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: New Cajun Editor - 08/27/10 08:42 PM
Thanks. I didn't really know the difference between the two styles. Welcome and I look forward to your recipes!
© BellaOnline Forums