BellaOnline
Posted By: Judith, Football editor What about Brian? - 04/18/06 01:42 PM
I watched this the last 2 nights. I am liking Barry in this part. I really liked him on 7th Heaven too. I hate the open marriage thing. I can just see the dorky husband getting really hurt.
Posted By: Meg_Homeschooling Re: What about Brian? - 04/19/06 01:30 AM
Ok, I watched the first 2 episodes and I don't think I'll watch it again. It just seems to whiney to me.

Meg
Posted By: wonderwoman13 Re: What about Brian? - 04/25/06 08:07 PM
I really like this show - I think it's cute and I like all of the characters and their friendship. I'm gonna keep watching for now...
Posted By: iknowdrama Re: What about Brian? - 04/25/06 10:59 PM
I like the show, but it seems somewhat predictable. I can just see Marjorie and Brian hooking up right as the first season comes to an end.
Posted By: Judith, Football editor Re: What about Brian? - 04/26/06 01:56 PM
I could not believe they were having sex in the car at the grocery store. I was so hoping she would decide not to have an open marriage.
Posted By: wonderwoman13 Re: What about Brian? - 04/26/06 04:45 PM
Yeah, that part definitely made me sad. I really like them as a couple and thought they had a moment of clarity before the grocery store incident...
Posted By: Jax571 Re: What about Brian? - 04/28/06 05:06 AM
i have to admit i didnt think i would like this show i kinda do ... i agree i cant believe that she decided to do it right there in the car in the grocery store parking lot

but i do have one question does the dorky husband look like Gary Cole from Wanted? or is it just me sorry had to ask that
Posted By: Santana Re: What about Brian? - 12/13/06 07:43 AM
aha, i thought i'd hate the show, but am always kinda looking forward to it. BUT i definitely do NOT agree to the open marriage thing. i think its immoral, & disgusting to say the least. seriously, does this thing exist in real life?
Posted By: JanZeiger Re: What about Brian? - 12/13/06 01:18 PM
I love the show but am annoyed by what they've done to Dena and Dave.

I LOVE Barry Watson in this part!
Posted By: Bellini Re: What about Brian? - 12/20/06 06:08 PM
I was a little upset about their breaking up. I am not sure where they are going with this, especially with his dating a really young girl. It just looks like they aren't comfortable with what they are doing...like they know they should be together.
© BellaOnline Forums