BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Person of Interest - 10/01/11 05:51 AM
We watched the first two episodes of Person of Interest and I really wanted to like it. The main character was Dante from the Count of Monte Cristo - I loved his character in that. The storyline is the Minority Report which was a Philip K Dick story, so I loved that. It seemed like the perfect pairing.

But I'm just not finding the writing to be great, and I'm not connecting well with the characters. I feel regret that I can't enjoy it because it seems like it *should* be such a great combination for me.

Is anyone else trying this one out?
Posted By: conniem Re: Person of Interest - 10/01/11 12:01 PM
Yeah we are watching it...that guy is super bad...a bit over the top! But I guess that is why we watch tv huh?!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Person of Interest - 10/05/11 02:38 AM
I don't mind him being a bit over the top - I sort of expect that in pilot episodes, as they "make clear" the personalities of the characters smile
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Person of Interest - 12/22/11 02:52 AM
We stoppped watching out ... The writing just didn't seem great. Anyone else still watching this one?
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Person of Interest - 03/04/12 10:44 PM
I just saw a preview for this show the other day. It looked very interesting. I think I may try to find some episodes online and check it out.
Posted By: BoomerGal Re: Person of Interest - 03/05/12 02:05 PM
We've been watching it and like it a lot. They have developed the characters and formed relationships between the different ones that keep us coming back.

I love the way the main character solves issues that come up! it's really kept it interesting.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Person of Interest - 03/11/12 10:02 PM
I'm still looking for this show online. I've been hearing a lot of good things about it.
© BellaOnline Forums