BellaOnline
Posted By: DeboraD New book genre -- 'Recovery Fiction' bv - 03/30/11 03:01 PM
Recovery isn't anything new in America, or many other coutnries. It's been dealt with in literature for a long time. But in his new book, Winifred, Charles R. Souby uses it as a catylist for his characters to experience life, love and amazing realities. It offers hope and empathy for those going through a 12 step program, or living in recovery.

It's a new genre that deals with the place many of us live.

I'd like your opinion of the book, once read. I got my copy at amazon, but it's also available at the author's website, charlesrsouby.com. Thaks
Hi DeboraD:

Wow, you are the NEW editor for this particular site and already have some interesting posts.

When I get a chance, I will read the book and give you some feedback.

Right now, I am lucky to still have my SANITY and still trying to figure out some ME time smile

Have an AWESOME day/night...
Deborah,

I will check into the book. What site are you editing for Bella? Just a question because it seems that folks think you are the 12 Step Recovery person and I haven't given that up! Thanks for the info about the book.
Sorry Kathy, I did not mean to step on your toes smile And we do appreciate all your hard work for this site. Please forgive my oversight, thanks!

Originally Posted By: Kathy - 12 Step Recovery
Deborah,

I will check into the book. What site are you editing for Bella? Just a question because it seems that folks think you are the 12 Step Recovery person and I haven't given that up! Thanks for the info about the book.
Angela, no problem. I was just a bit confused since I had not given up my "job" as 12 Step Recovery editor. And I have to say that I seldom post on this forum. I spend most of my energies on my articles and answering emails concerning these. Thanks, though.

Blessings,
Kathy
Well I hope you come back and visit us - enjoyed your input smile

Originally Posted By: Kathy - 12 Step Recovery
Angela, no problem. I was just a bit confused since I had not given up my "job" as 12 Step Recovery editor. And I have to say that I seldom post on this forum. I spend most of my energies on my articles and answering emails concerning these. Thanks, though.

Blessings,
Kathy
© BellaOnline Forums