BellaOnline
Posted By: musiclives These Guys Are Amazing! - 09/14/12 12:20 AM
Hey Everyone, I have a great band that I want to introduce you to, their name is The Secret State, a band being considered by many as the future of music. [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/5bs701.jpg[/img] They have a unique electronic/rock sound that will appeal to your ears. I know it! I would like to see if you can consider hearing them out because I really think that you will like them as much as I do. If so, do you think you can pass their music around? Just because I would like more people to hear this fresh new sound. I have been following them for a short time I would say about a few months, since they came out with an awesome music video that blew my mind. That video's name is "Say It's Over" you can see it here: [url=www.bit.ly/sayitsoverofficialvideo]www.bit.ly/sayitsoverofficialvideo[/url] www.bit.ly/sayitsoverofficialvideo They just released a new single named "The Biggest Mistake". Can't find a video on YouTube for it, but there's a 30 second sample of it on Amazon. www.amazon.com/The-Biggest-Mistake/dp/B0096YBWRG It's not on YouTube anywhere but I saw on their Facebook posts that it was going to be released on September 18th. This is their FB page: www.facebook.com/thesecretstatemusic Well, I hope you enjoy them as much as I am. Talk to you guys soon! - MusicLivesHere
Posted By: Pretty_Katy Re: These Guys Are Amazing! - 08/12/13 09:06 AM
Yes!!! I'm absolutely agree with you!
Posted By: Teri Dixon Re: These Guys Are Amazing! - 07/11/14 01:54 AM
Thanks for sharing a great band more power.
© BellaOnline Forums