BellaOnline
Posted By: Encore DT Your Favorite Band? - 06/05/12 08:42 PM
So I wanted to get an idea of what people's favorite band(s) is/are. My all time favorites are Metallica and My Chemical Romance. In fact for the past six months I've had S&M playing in my car and I absolutely love it!

Your turn...
Posted By: Morley - HR/HM Re: Your Favorite Band? - 06/11/12 11:11 PM
I've got a lot but right now if I had to pick one I'd have to say The Agonist.
Posted By: Sparkinthebrain Re: Your Favorite Band? - 06/25/12 08:09 PM
I am old school. I would say Scorpions,Dio, Motorhead, Ratt, Winger, Alice Cooper, Dokken, Dangerous Toys several more.
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Your Favorite Band? - 06/25/12 08:50 PM
Love Scorpions!!!
Posted By: theraven Re: Your Favorite Band? - 10/27/12 03:18 PM
My favourites have to be Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold but there are so many great bands out there that I love listening to.
Posted By: Tas - Japanese Culture Re: Your Favorite Band? - 11/04/12 10:26 AM
I'm old school too - Guns N Roses (the old lineup, not the current joke of a band) Skid Row when Sebastian Bach was still around, Iron Maiden, "old" Metallica.

The Japanese visual rock band X-Japan is awesome too. You guys should check them out if you've not heard of their songs.
Posted By: the eye Re: Your Favorite Band? - 05/12/13 03:44 PM
at the moment it d be MOURNING DAWN
Posted By: Teri Dixon Re: Your Favorite Band? - 07/04/14 01:56 AM
Megadeth and Metallica. :)
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Your Favorite Band? - 05/31/16 09:10 PM
Rammstein.

When I was young it was Guns N' Roses. It is sad that they broke up but at least they did not end up doing albums that sucks like Metallica. I love Metallica up until the Reload album, after that their music is awful. Jason sure picked the right time to leave.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Your Favorite Band? - 01/28/21 07:10 PM
I grew up loving Def Leppard and Guns & Roses. Led Zeppelin was always a classic - my boyfriend's band still plays that and it is just great.
Posted By: miss_elena Re: Your Favorite Band? - 02/04/21 09:43 AM
Guns n Roses was a great band. Amid all the fancy pop music in the second half of the 80s you had this charismatic rock band

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw]this[/url] was the first song I ever heard by them
Posted By: miss_elena Re: Your Favorite Band? - 02/04/21 09:45 AM
why is my link not working?
© BellaOnline Forums