BellaOnline
Posted By: Sharon M What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 01:32 PM
What makes your really happy - you kow the kind of happy that makes you smile from down deep inside?

I'll start - walking along the beach on a warm summer day. I like New England, especially Maine. I enjoy emotionally absorbing the beauty and peacefulness. The sound of the water, to me, is an instant stress reliever!
Posted By: dmichelle Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 01:51 PM
Having a thin day and a good hair day on the same day.
Posted By: BellaDeb Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 02:22 PM
Watching my kids becoming fantastic adults makes me very happy, maybe in a bittersweet (my babies are grown up) way. My goal was always for them to grow up to be happy, healthy and productive.

My son is 20 and just bought his first house, and proposed to his long-time girlfriend. All in the same week. There's a wedding next year.

My daughter is 24 and is having my first grandchild in August.

They are happy, healthy, productive and in addition, they are great people!
Posted By: Helen Doll Making Editor Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 02:45 PM
My children (4 of them) all live within 30 minutes of me and they all come home for dinner every Sunday! (Without threats of bodily injury LOL) grin
Posted By: dmichelle Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 02:52 PM
Helen, Are you cooking Mother's Day? They should be cooking for you. I am cooking dinner for my mom and siblings on Saturday. Preparing (hopefully delicious) meals for my loved ones makes me happy too.
Posted By: busokelo Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 02:54 PM
Originally Posted By: dmichelle

I second that!
Posted By: msbaby Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 03:39 PM
I had to jump in on this discussion because one of the things that makes me feel good is to talk about what makes me happy.

What makes me happy, truly happy is to feel that my work is laid by and that I can do whatever I want with no pressure or demands. Just enjoy life.
Posted By: chloe21 Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 04:33 PM
Originally Posted By: dmichelle

I love your answer! This does make for a happy day.

Posted By: chloe21 Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 04:35 PM
When my children are all together, laughing and enjoying each other's company, I am happy.
Posted By: doggiemom Re: What makes you happy? - 05/09/08 07:31 PM
Going shopping and having money to buy!

Posted By: busokelo Re: What makes you happy? - 05/10/08 08:04 PM
Originally Posted By: msbaby
I had to jump in on this discussion because one of the things that makes me feel good is to talk about what makes me happy.

What makes me happy, truly happy is to feel that my work is laid by and that I can do whatever I want with no pressure or demands. Just enjoy life.

Had to post again because I agree that it makes me happy to talk about what makes me happy too smile And to read everyone else's things that makes them happy!

Also, something that has recently made me very happy is the new brownie recipe I found online!! I have finally found the perfect brownies that are soo mmmmmm!! Now, once I've eaten all these brownies and they hit the hips I might change my story, but for now I shall live in the moment and ENJOY them smile
Posted By: Ms.D Re: What makes you happy? - 05/10/08 08:08 PM
What makes me truly happy is knowing that I am in God's perfect will, and enjoying the ppl he has placed in my life!
© BellaOnline Forums