BellaOnline
Posted By: Modern Woman Thank you all - 08/23/07 06:49 AM
On 27th we are celebrating first birthday of wishafriend.com
I have been having a very tough time mentally and emotionally and it was support of my friends here at Bella that enabled me to keep a sane head for few hours a day.

I must thank all of you(except one) for making us achieve this.
Thank you all. I hope that one day I will travel abroad and meet all of you personally. that is my real desire.
Posted By: hollyelise Re: Thank you all - 08/24/07 01:37 AM
Happy Birthday to wishafriend!
Posted By: babyquacker Re: Thank you all - 08/24/07 02:15 AM
CDM, this calls for a REAL CELEBRATION !! To my favorite newborn site, wishing lots of happiness and peace on your first year!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your friend, Trish
Posted By: pratibha77 Re: Thank you all - 08/24/07 05:10 AM
I being part of the support, feel good about it.
Posted By: pratibha77 Re: Thank you all - 08/24/07 08:13 AM
Yes, Trish,

I have seen you using many graphics from that site.
Posted By: Tami S Re: Thank you all - 08/26/07 07:59 PM
Congratulations on your Success! You're an inspiration for those of us who are still moving towards our goals smile
Posted By: babyquacker Re: Thank you all - 08/27/07 02:21 AM
Prathibha, yes, I LOVE to use the graphics from WISHAFRIEND.COM because there are so many to chose from! I think that all the graphics are great so we can add another dimension to our comments. smile This gives us another chance to visually say what we are saying with words. CDM IS a great inspiration to all of us!! laugh

And, this is a good one to ALWAYS remember!

Trish

Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Thank you all - 08/27/07 09:27 AM
Originally Posted By: Tami S
Congratulations on your Success! You're an inspiration for those of us who are still moving towards our goals smile

thanks Tami.
Posted By: Modern Woman Re: Thank you all - 08/27/07 09:27 AM
Originally Posted By: babyquacker
Prathibha, yes, I LOVE to use the graphics from WISHAFRIEND.COM because there are so many to chose from! I think that all the graphics are great so we can add another dimension to our comments. smile This gives us another chance to visually say what we are saying with words. CDM IS a great inspiration to all of us!! laugh

And, this is a good one to ALWAYS remember!

Trish

Hi Trish,

We will begin a mutual admiration club?
© BellaOnline Forums