BellaOnline
Posted By: Astera What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/15/12 09:27 AM
I tend to listen to music when I am surfing (well listen to it all the time really) so just wondered what everyone listens to.

I am currently listening to Some Whitney Houston ...very dulcet.
Posted By: ssabrinaa Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/15/12 09:38 AM
adele's someone like you. the song is quite good.
Posted By: gemineye006 Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/16/12 01:27 AM
i m loistenning to DROWNING THE LIGHT,i didn t really listen to this band before but now at this time i think it s awesome, i m already surfing on ebay finding stuff.they re from australia,strange but they re awesome.another australian band i really like is ELEGEION and ELYSIAN BLAZE...
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 04/20/12 05:53 AM
I listen to ABBA on youtube.
Posted By: loong Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 04/20/12 07:37 AM
To Astera,
Beautiful name by the way.I am listening to Inner Peace 2
by Ani Choying Drolma .This is a Bhikkhuni (nun) from Nepal.
I sleep with cd playing .As soon as I get on my computer on goes the cd.
It is a suite of Mantras from the Mahayana lineage.Her voice,her tremolos are heavenly.

a simple buddhist named
loong
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 04/21/12 10:05 PM
To Turn The Stone - A song from Frida's first solo album in 1982. Frida was the brunette in ABBA.
Posted By: BluesFan Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 07/09/12 07:02 PM
I've just added a lot of old school stuff including Elton John, Phyllis Hyman, George Michael...etc... Honestly anyone getting a hold of my Ipod would NEVER know it was me... :-)
Posted By: BluesFan Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 07/13/12 08:07 PM
Albums - Kimbra - "Vows" (the featured singer in "Somebody that I Used to Know" by Gotye) amazing, amazing music and lyrics. Cute and uplifting! Album - Saint Etienne - "Words and Music by Saint Etienne". A little more dancey then their last effort, which I love. Song - "Mending Tonight" by Tiger Billy - just a terrific dancefloor jam I've been listening to all week
Right now I am listening to music that comforts me. I am finding Don Henley soothing......."End of the Innocence", "In a New York Minute", "Last Worthless Evening", "Heart of the Matter".
Scream by Usher :)
Posted By: sara87 Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 01/18/13 07:04 PM
Elena Gheorghe - Amar Tu Vida (Alex Akimov & Ivan Flash Remix)

**Note: new users are not allowed to add any links/urls to their posts!
Posted By: sean watson Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/13/13 03:12 AM
I am listening to the song of art of letting go and the next one is i just fall in love.
Posted By: Pretty_Katy Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 07/10/13 08:52 AM
Last few days i'm addicted to Daft Punk Get lucky!
Just as a reminder, Bella Online, refrains from spam and advertising directing guests and readers intentionally to off-site links.

We do appreciate all views and participation, however, we do as well take spammers seriously and can lead to consequences of being banned by forum moderators.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and keeping Bellaonline, the quality in which it was built smile
Posted By: David Stann Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 11/24/13 11:24 PM
Hi Karen, I understand your concern. I'm not spamming. I just can't seem to post links properly. If that is consider spamming then I apologize in advance. Best regards, Dave
Posted By: freebiefan1 Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 01/13/14 06:03 PM
Rihanna - Right now
Posted By: Dylansmom Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 01/21/14 07:42 PM
The Weeknd, Lorde, Beyonce
Posted By: Teri Dixon Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 06/26/14 02:05 AM
Yngwie Mamlsteen - Rising Force classic song :)
When I am on the internet I mostly listen to music from Youtube. I started a while ago listening to every of my CDs one by one (got a cd holder furniture that holds 1000 cds i think if not more so i took the ones i wanted to listen down to the living room and then in it) so the music system finally got to work again (i used it a few times during the first year here which was 2009-2010 then it was back to the net for my music). I often listen to trailers with music I love in it, they seem to love to put nice music in trailers then to never release it in an album, that sucks. Youtube is also cool to find the music you cannot get on a CD.

I love all kinds of music, if I hear something and I like it then I like it, I don't care what kind of music it is!

Right now I am not listening to anything, I have an headache.
You, Mister by May Jailer.
Red Is The Color (dont know who is singing...it was a demo for Britney Spears but she never [well poor her cannot do anything by herself so it was not her decision...apparently she is too stupid or whatever excuse they use but hey she can still work to make everyone money!!!!!!] its a shame because its a good song).
There's Nothing To Be Sorry About by May Jailer.
Infinity by Guro Josh (the version with the lyrics...the other i like much more but i cannot find it anymore on Youtube).
Guru not Guro!
Posted By: kangtuo Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 08/01/14 10:50 PM
I love Pink and Ladygaga.
Wednesday afternoon when I was on Youtube I found by mistake (saw it on many songs in the recommended section the finally clicked on it...i had stopped it and was about to leave that page but something was telling me to start the song again) a song that I listened to probably close to one hundred times if not more! It's called Deep Sea by Binz featuring Thanh Nguyen smile!
Posted By: Styxx Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 01/30/16 12:04 PM
I'm listening to Breakeven by The Script. It's a really catchy song about a guy suffering when his girl had found another man. I can't really relate since I've never been in a relationship but the singer is really emotional and because of that it makes the song really real. /(´▽`)/

Posted By: Styxx Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/06/16 08:21 AM
Hello everyone!

I just downloaded My Everything album of Ariana Grande. Ever since I heard Love Me Harder, I was hooked. I hope her other songs live up to my expectations. (ノ^∇^)ノ゚

If Anyman Thirst by Cliff Martinez.
Posted By: BlueStar Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/07/16 02:39 AM
Come To Me - Goo Goo Dolls
Posted By: Styxx Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/07/16 05:13 AM
Selena Gomez's latest album--Revival o((*^â–½^*))o

Posted By: BlueStar Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/07/16 05:44 AM
Avalon - Roxy Music
Posted By: BlueStar Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/09/16 02:53 AM
Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton John
I am listening to Jake Shimabukuro - My Life
Posted By: Styxx Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 02/09/16 04:55 AM
Same Old Love-Selena Gomez laugh
Posted By: BlueStar Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 03/01/16 04:37 AM
Tee Shirt - Birdy
Posted By: Styxx Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now? - 03/16/16 03:14 PM
Naughty Boy ~ Runnin' (Lose It All) ft. Beyoncé, Arrow Benjamin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDMFw7B7o4

Ooops.... this is too metally for me to listen to while I write LOL. It's pretty good though - switching over to a Pandora station laugh
A CD called Groove Tribe by David & Steve Gordon.
The new song of Britney Spears, it's called Make Me and it features G-Eazy. I think this is her best song and I cannot stop listening to it (found it last night on youtube)!
A short time after writing about Brit's new song I listened to Rise by Katy Perry and that song too I cannot stop listening to (cannot wait for a version available without any sounds added to it).
I like Jaida Thompson's "Drifting." This artist is pretty new. I really like her style.
Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain!
Phantom of the Opera (my mom's watching it). I've never seen it, but it sounds beautiful!

Chel, that's cool there's a Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain smile
Today I mostly listened to the first trailer of Kong: Skull Island, most of the times (almost 100%) it was while doing other things. I got excited last year when I heard about their plans (making a King Kong then Godzilla then have them together fight it up in a movie), I love the last Godzilla so I hope the upcoming movies would be like it or better. Also about the new Kong it will be so awesome to finally see him not get tortured, kidnapped and killed by humans (just like with Godzilla)!
Right now I am listening to the album Music For Tantra & Meditation by KarmaCosmic.
Enigma is one of my favorite artists and months ago I bought their last album but never searched any of those songs on Youtube so that it would be a total surprise, finally listened to it today and the last song Amen featuring Aquilo (found that artist today - will for sure check her out on youtube) is one of their best songs and I cannot stop listening to it!
Just found out Aquilo is a man blush! In the video there is a woman so I thought it was the singer.
© BellaOnline Forums