BellaOnline
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor New Editor on the Set! - 12/16/08 09:53 PM
Wheeeee! After a couple of years of watching the SFF movie site and thinking "that sure looks like fun...", I finally got the chance to apply - and now - TADA! I'm here and very excited.

I LOVE SFF movies, am a major comics turned movie buff, cut my teeth on "Star Wars" and just in general prefer a kick-butt movie over a tear-jerker any day.

So I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you fellow movie goers and DVD watchers.

I also am the editor for the Spirituality site here, so if you think you've seen me before - that's where. Although I'm a little calmer in that area than over here. Over there I'm Dr.Jeckyl; here, call me Mrs. Hyde.
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: New Editor on the Set! - 12/16/08 10:07 PM
Wow! Congratulations, Mrs. Hyde!!! This should be fun with you in here.

Have you written an article yet for this site? Don't be shy now - tell us!
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor Re: New Editor on the Set! - 12/16/08 10:22 PM
Nothing posted yet - LOL! But I have lots of ideas and should be getting a couple of them uop within the next day or so (training y'know?)

grin
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: New Editor on the Set! - 12/16/08 10:26 PM
aaahhhrrrggg! training is very time consuming but worth it!
Posted By: Shannon L. Wolf Re: New Editor on the Set! - 12/16/08 11:09 PM
Hey, that's great, Michelle! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it...

Shay
Posted By: Chelle - Marriage Editor Re: New Editor on the Set! - 12/19/08 05:03 PM
Oh yeah - I am really looking forward to this!

Phyllis - got 2 articles up for you! wink

Sci Fi Symphony

Stardust - a Review
Posted By: Horror_Movies_Editor Re: New Editor on the Set! - 04/30/09 12:51 PM
I love, love, love Stardust! But then, I usually like anything with Michelle Pfeiffer in LOL. It is a brilliant film though.

I hope you've been reading your comic books Michelle (one of the best names ever! BTW), I get mine every month, "Amazing Spider-Man", (used to get Catwoman, Nightwing and Birds of Prey till they just cancelled them cry) Now I have to look out for Selina in the Batman comics (but she's become a major character now smile Bruce loves her, I hope they end up married like in the alternative universe arc), "Batman" "Detective Comics" "Battle for the Cowl" "Green Arrow & Black Canary" "Supergirl" "Wonder woman" "Oracle" "Ultimate Spider-man" "Elektra" "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" "Astonishing X-Men" "Marvel Legends" etc LOL - love the comics...

I'm going to see "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" today in a few hours, can't wait to see Gambit and Emma Frost in action! smile
© BellaOnline Forums