BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Chronicle - The movie - 03/10/12 02:00 PM
Did anyone see the movie Chronicle? What did you think? I didn't want to see it because I didn't really like the trailers but my son wanted to see it so I went with him.

I don't want to put out any spoilers for people. I thought the beginning was really, really slow but the action scenes at the end were pretty good. I stayed awake during the entire movie, which says something for it. smile
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Chronicle - The movie - 03/15/12 04:25 AM
We just saw it today. It wasn't bad but it was very dark and depressing. I thought they could have done so much more with that storyline.
Posted By: Craig58 Re: Chronicle - The movie - 03/20/12 03:04 PM
I thought the movie was very good. It started slow, but the action and storyline really picked up after a while. This is a good, not great, but good scifi movie.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Chronicle - The movie - 03/20/12 04:03 PM
I agree that it was good but not great. I would recommend it as a DVD movie.
Posted By: Gail-SF/Fantasy Movies Re: Chronicle - The movie - 03/21/12 12:37 AM
Haven't seen it yet, although what I have seen reminds me of an 80s movie - unknown boy actors, high school, supernatural theme and so on.
Posted By: Maria - Prime Time TV Re: Chronicle - The movie - 03/21/12 01:20 AM
It's a good movie to catch on DVD or Netfix.
I liked the movie. Like everyone said, it started out slow, but then really picked up.

It looks deeper at the question, if a person is granted great power - would they necessarily use it for good? Like the movie, I think it depends on what type of person they were before they were given power. A selfish person would use it for their own gains, while a caring person would use it to help others.
© BellaOnline Forums