BellaOnline
Posted By: Gail-SF/Fantasy Movies Return to Jurassic Park - 01/27/12 08:34 AM
Jurassic Park trilogy in my Christmas stocking? Awesome!

Jurassic Park Revisited
Posted By: Craig58 Re: Return to Jurassic Park - 03/05/12 05:05 AM
Jurassic Park the book was great, the movie was awful.
Posted By: Gail-SF/Fantasy Movies Re: Return to Jurassic Park - 03/07/12 12:55 AM
Read and watched - different experiences, but I actually enjoyed the movie. Richard Attenborough's wide eyed wonder echoed my own feelings at seeing dinosaurs walking.
Posted By: Jilly Re: Return to Jurassic Park - 03/07/12 01:23 AM
Love both the movie and book. I always cry in the movie when they first see the diplodocus and they are so happy that they are crying.
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Return to Jurassic Park - 03/07/12 02:45 AM
I hated the movie when it first came out. Now they are just a few of my favorite movies.
Posted By: Gail-SF/Fantasy Movies Re: Return to Jurassic Park - 03/10/12 01:08 AM
They do improve with subsequent viewing, Dianne. I find I can watch the second and third movies with great enjoyment now.
Posted By: Craig58 Re: Return to Jurassic Park - 03/20/12 03:07 PM
If you want to Return to Jurassic Park reread the book skip the movie. The movie is highly overrated.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Return to Jurassic Park - 03/02/13 10:39 PM
The first movie is great (the book is good...i suspect that if i would of read it before seeing the movie i would of liked the book better than i did..i was disappointed when i read it..i also read it in french back then so that must also be why). The two other movies are horrible.
© BellaOnline Forums