BellaOnline
What in the world! This is not the first time I'm hearing this kind of news, which makes it even sadder. Two women, ages 65 and 70 (sisters), were arrested on Heroin charges.

Both sisters, who live together, were found with a 1000 bags of heroin, and 1000's of dollars in cash, inside their home today, in Pennsylvania. In one of the mug shots, the sister was smiling!

I don't know if she was in shock or what? Last year, a elderly husband and wife were arrested for growing and selling marijuana. When their house was searched, they found the couple's living room filled from wall to wall with marijauna plants! WHen asked why: The couple said they used it for medicinal purposes whistle, and to suppliment their income!

Have you heard of any increased criminal activity of elders where you're from? It is sad when grandma and grandpa have turned to a life of crime, just to supplement their dwindling social security payments!
I think it's kinda funny actually. I don't see any harm in the couple growing their own wacky backy LOL - I don't think age should come into it really. Although, apparently, in the UK, more old age pensioners have ASBO's than any other group - I think older ppl think they can get away with more sometimes.

Don't agree with the heroin gals though at all - I hope for their family's sakes they're not Grannies LOL.
Well the elders selling the marijuana might have been doing it for medicinal purposes-seriously. But there is no excuse for the heroine sellers LOL. They were just trying to make money. LOL. And at their ages they probably thought no one would suspect them.
© BellaOnline Forums