BellaOnline
Posted By: Deb Pearson Hi There Steph - 07/26/03 05:29 AM
Been wondering where you've been! Will miss you over at Delphi. I understand about making things simple for yourself though.

Not sure when I'll get to come by here. I'm mostly at Delphi and a couple of other sites. With limited time and being busy, it's going to be hard to fit in another site for me to come to. But when I get a chance, I'll try to stop in occasionally. Hope this site goes well for you. Take care and I'll catch you later.
Posted By: Double R Re: Hi There Steph - 08/11/03 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Beatty:
[qb] Been wondering where you've been! Will miss you over at Delphi. I understand about making things simple for yourself though.

Not sure when I'll get to come by here. I'm mostly at Delphi and a couple of other sites. With limited time and being busy, it's going to be hard to fit in another site for me to come to. But when I get a chance, I'll try to stop in occasionally. Hope this site goes well for you. Take care and I'll catch you later. [/qb]
Hey Lady!
I'm glad you made it over here to say "hello". I miss everybody at Delphi but life has got me soooo busy, I was spreading myself too thin being in multiple places at one time.

Its good to hear from you!! Please stay in touch & hollar at me whenever! {{{hugs}}}
Posted By: Deb Pearson Re: Hi There Steph - 08/13/03 02:29 AM
Hey there. Same here. Can't spread myself to thin. Would be better to keep in touch by email. Just send me a email at bcd3@delphiforums.com and I'll reply to you and send you my home email. Hope to hear from you. Catch you later.
© BellaOnline Forums