BellaOnline
Posted By: Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd Tag...You Are It! - 04/26/11 04:29 PM
Time to feed our spirit. It's funny how a childhood game can be related to our daily lives, and what God has intended for us. After celebrating this Easter season, I hope that you can connect with the power that truly resides in you, and know that you have all you need to go forth. Tag..You're it!

Tag...You Are It!
Posted By: Angela J. Shirley Re: Tag...You Are It! - 04/27/11 04:50 PM
Hey Ruthe, some women and myself were talking about how some folks have lost the TRUE meaning of Easter. It is like it is all about the easter candy and baskets (lol). Great post smile
Originally Posted By: Ruthe AfricanAmericanEd
Time to feed our spirit. It's funny how a childhood game can be related to our daily lives, and what God has intended for us. After celebrating this Easter season, I hope that you can connect with the power that truly resides in you, and know that you have all you need to go forth. Tag..You're it!

Tag...You Are It!
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: Tag...You Are It! - 04/27/11 05:04 PM
Hey Ruthe,

I really loved this article. You have done it again, come out with another great article. And, yes I loved this game as a kid but you putting it into a different perspective made me love the game even more. I have already shared this with others. Great article and thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Re: Tag...You Are It! - 04/27/11 05:16 PM
"Do you know that YOU ARE IT? God has touched your life and has given you the power." - by Ruthe

Wonderful article, Ruthe. How delightful to use a child's game as an analogy of God's plan for us. This is a reminder to everyone that to see as a child does, with joy and trust.

Thank you.
© BellaOnline Forums