BellaOnline
Posted By: Phyllis Doyle Burns Pooka site for Pagan Children - 09/27/08 07:26 PM
Trish, I was doing some research about the Irish Pooka which I am writing an article on and came across the following, delightful site for children of Pagan. When you have time, I would love to hear your opinion of what you think of the site.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Trish-D Re: Pooka site for Pagan Children - 09/27/08 08:28 PM
Phyllis how fun! Thank you for posting this. I just briefly checked it out and will check it out more later. It looks like it has a lot of stories and activities for families with kids.

I've been wanting to put a Pagan Family section in the subject area and this will be one of the first links I add. Thanks so much. Pooka is so cute.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pooka site for Pagan Children - 09/28/08 02:08 AM
It's definitely cute. I don't have kids, but it definitely looks like a good place for people who do.
What a LOVELY site! I read one of the stories and it was delightful. This is definitely a site I will share with my granddaughter. Thanks, Phyllis.
Posted By: Raine Hill Re: Pooka site for Pagan Children - 10/13/08 12:59 AM
How cool! It's so great to see that more and more of us are finally catering to the needs of Pagan children! Bravo!
Blessings,
Raine Hill
© BellaOnline Forums