BellaOnline
This article goes into greater depth on the herbs in the vinegar, and how to use this formula as a template for making your own magickal Vinegars for love and wealth spells.
That's an amazing article, Ian. Very helpful! The research that went into it must have been phenomenal. I'm far from an expert on herbal correspondences to astrology, and so I will definitely be going back to re-read this article. smile
Thank you Ro. smile Astrology and herbal correspondences was something that not only underpinned magick- especially in the Middle Ages - but also medicine. It's an area that I mean to do more on, but it is such a big subject it's a case of where to start! Mind you so is the subject of magick and Ninjutsu, to the extent of the articles I have tried to write are beginning to turn themselves into a book! I was thinking of doing something on candle magick next, but it all depends what comes to mind when I sit down to write the article!
You're very welcome, Ian. It is a big subject! But if you're getting all these ideas, it must be your destiny to write that book. smile
Well I have already written a book on Wealth Magick , and one on Love Magick. So I suppose the Ninja one is the next step. I have already covered invisibility/being inconspicuous in several articles starting with this one, and finishing with how I used these skills to enter the American Embassy in Tokyo without arousing suspicion. smile
Definitely write that next book on ninjitsu. I can't think of anybody else except maybe Kerr Cuhulain who is writing about martial arts + paganism. It's an untapped market.
I'd never thought of it like that smile Many of the Internal or soft styles of martial arts work on aspects of chi manipulation, which appears to be the same type of energy used to charge tools and cast circles. I mentioned it in my article on Wing Chung . You've certainly helped ecourage me to move the Ninja Book project up a notch! smile
Glad I could help! I think it's a great subject with a lot of potential for you.
© BellaOnline Forums