BellaOnline
Posted By: Trevy_Body_Image How much of your day is enjoyable? - 07/28/06 11:14 PM
As women, our days tend to be filled with to-do lists. I'm not saying men don't have them too, but I often envy them because their to-do lists tend to be self-oriented, especially around work. Women have a never ending to-do list that often leaves them short in the fulfillment department.

How much of your day is spent doing something you really love? Do you reserve any time for yourself, for a hobby, for pleasure or a future change?

If you can't think of anything, maybe it's time to reassess your day:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art29162.asp
Posted By: toetapping Re: How much of your day is enjoyable? - 07/30/06 10:27 PM
When I was working, every evening I made time for myself. Even if it was a manicure, putting moisturiser on or something small. You have to to keep something inside of you going. I agree a women gives a lot more than a man, especially a working woman.

Now I am retired, I spoil myself quite a lot.
I love hearing that, that you spoil yourself a lot. I'm making that my goal. Congrats!
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: How much of your day is enjoyable? - 03/11/15 12:51 AM
Since November 9 2009 every day has been a living hell. I can escape (Michael Schumacher came back for 3 years in F1 and he helped me to soften that huge blow for me) for short times when I watch the Dallas Stars, movies, shows, listen to music and walk but still my days are either bad, very bad or horrible since then. Before that date I was depressed, stressed and lonely but I still could have days that was from average to even better than that. The past few days have been the worst, it's like I am about to explode!
Posted By: Styxx Re: How much of your day is enjoyable? - 02/02/16 12:20 PM
"How much of your day is spent doing something you really love? Do you reserve any time for yourself, for a hobby, for pleasure or a future change?"

I love window-shopping. I did that earlier and it was fun. I got to see different, beautiful things but since I'm on a tight budget, I only get to just yearn for it.

I aslo made a DIY project today and it was satisfying to see my hardwork hung up on the line.

For pleasure, I just go online here and share my thoughts and ideas for the day. It doesn't necessarily mean just one subject but multiple ones.

All in all, I enjoyed my day and am looking forward what tomorrow will bring. ٩(•౪•٩)三

Posted By: Alexa.94 Re: How much of your day is enjoyable? - 06/21/17 03:45 AM
Well yes, a woman has many fishes to fry, and she nearly finds any spare time for fun. I feel envy too that why men have all fun while women always stuck in home chores.
Posted By: Altenect Re: How much of your day is enjoyable? - 08/25/17 01:56 AM
I give time to myself before I sleep to reward myself for the day's work.
Posted By: maddiej Re: How much of your day is enjoyable? - 03/05/22 11:00 AM
As women, our days tend to be filled with to-do lists. I'm not saying men don't have them too, but I often envy them because their to-do lists tend to be self-oriented, especially around work. Women have a never ending to-do list that often leaves them short in the fulfillment department. with this i am bringing you some amazing recipes. [url=http://coloursoflife.online/]dishes without onion and garlic[/url]
Posted By: Angie Re: How much of your day is enjoyable? - 03/05/22 01:13 PM
looks yummy http://coloursoflife.online
© BellaOnline Forums