BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor MP3 or Ipod - 09/30/10 01:15 AM
Which do you prefer? I have an MP3 that I love, but I'm considering getting an Ipod. Does anyone have any preference one over the other?
Posted By: Angie Re: MP3 or Ipod - 10/28/10 12:24 AM
I have an iPod. Love it. It is several years old.
Posted By: theraven Re: MP3 or Ipod - 11/04/10 02:08 PM
Hi Dianne, I originally started with an MP3 player and a few years later I purchased an iPod Shuffle and then the iPod Touch. I prefer the iPod because with the Touch I can view all album information easily and then there is the added bonus of watching music videos. If you haven't got an iPod yet, which one are you thinking of getting?
Posted By: selinna Re: MP3 or Ipod - 02/23/11 07:17 AM
I just have a MP3,and it is two years old, but someday ago, i found a website(brilliantstore.com) witch have cheap MP3,so that i bought a new one
Posted By: AnneE Re: MP3 or Ipod - 02/28/11 04:37 PM
I love the iPod just because I like being able to buy things through iTunes.

Or do people still use iTunes even for regular MP3 players?

Actually the iPod was a gift, so I didn't make an initial evaluation/decision myself -- which was almost a second gift by itself!
Posted By: lovely_rita Re: MP3 or Ipod - 03/04/11 10:35 AM
I'm never without my ipod!
Posted By: Tuculia, Daughters Editor Re: MP3 or Ipod - 03/13/11 10:33 PM
I love both of them my son has an ipod and I have mp3.
Posted By: clarkseo Re: MP3 or Ipod - 04/02/11 08:01 AM
I love my Ipod, while running with NIKE shoes, it's great.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: MP3 or Ipod - 06/30/11 03:17 PM
I have an iPod from 2006 LOL. It's got a ton of storage, and I still don't even have it halfway filled up. It's been good to me.

iTunes, on the other hand, really pisses me off sometimes. If I make a purchase there, I can't share the music with my family. I think that's just wrong. If we had a CD, we'd share, we wouldn't all buy the same CD.

I buy my mp3s off Amazon, but recently changed computers. Now iTunes won't recognize my Amazon mp3s. Grrrrr!!!!!!

GRRRR!!!!
Posted By: ssabrinaa Re: MP3 or Ipod - 12/23/11 03:34 AM
I never use the ipod and i want to have one.
Posted By: raychelsmommy Re: MP3 or Ipod - 02/23/12 10:57 PM
iPod no doubt. Better audio quality for sure. Been using iPod for 3 years now ans still love it.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: MP3 or Ipod - 03/01/12 04:42 AM
Definitely ipod!
Posted By: Encore DT Re: MP3 or Ipod - 06/14/12 04:22 AM
One major thing I don't like about the iPod (and Apple in general) is that it forces you into their platforms - in this case iTunes. iTunes is not exactly my favorite MP3 platform and I do not find it to be as straightforward as regular MP3s.
© BellaOnline Forums