BellaOnline
Posted By: jenndies DH with prostate infection - 01/25/07 04:51 AM
My DH has a prostate infection and doctor doesn't know why! Does anyone have any info on it!
I wouldn't be too concerned with the why, it happens. The bigger concern is getting rid of it - antibiotics don't get into the prostate well and it can take a long course of heavy antibiotics to get rid of an infection and/or a man can end up with a chronic low-level infection. On the other hand, it could be a course of antibiotics and it goes away. (I'm not any kind of expert, this is what I learned from my ex- and his doctor when he had a prostate infection.)

Julie
Posted By: jenndies Re: DH with prostate infection - 01/26/07 12:04 AM
Yeah he had been on antibiotics for three months and it went away then we went back 6 weeks later and he has it again so the doctor put him back on antibiotics! I was just wondering why it would come back if there was something causing it!
Well, I know that once a man has had a prostate infection, they are more likely to get another one. It's also possible it wasn't really gone. Good Luck to him!
Posted By: jenndies Re: DH with prostate infection - 02/06/07 10:14 PM
Well we went back to the Dr. and now he doesn't know if it is a prostate infection, so he took some blood to do a antisperm antibody test! Has anyone ever had that! The Dr. office said that it was the first time they ran this test! I'm just a little frustrated that we havn't been able to find the problem and fix it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: wujiang Re: DH with prostate infection - 10/01/09 04:28 PM
A prostatitis patient recovered experience with chinese herb : BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums