BellaOnline
We don't have to wait for a serious situation to come up in our lives before we ask the angels for help.

We can ask for help and support with the little things too, because the more we interact with the angels, the brighter our life starts to look.

What will you ask for help with today?
Today I am going to ask my guardian angel to help me make choices for my highest good, and to be more loving and understanding in a couple of situations that are really annoying me right now wink

I'm also going to ask Archangel Raphael to guide me in healing my body.
I need healing too. Also help with getting all this writing done. Many thanks!
Sheryl, you've just inspired me to ask for help in organizing my work, and following a schedule, so I can get my book done laugh
Today I'm asking for support on releasing some of my tendencies to procrastinate. There are just some things that I don't want to deal with UGH!! Of course, just because I don't want to deal with them doesn't mean they'll go away :::sigh:::
Sometimes people believe that if they ask the angels for something small, that takes them away from something that's truly important.

This is not the case at all - angels, being of light and energy, can be anywhere, and everywhere at once. So, if Archangel Michael is helping one person who lives in a neighborhood riddled with gang violence, you can still call upon him and ask him to watch over your children everyday in all their adventures.
If you don't know what to ask the angels for, ask them to help make your day brighter and more loving smile
Anything and everything matters, whether it's big or small, because if you are worried or upset, even if it's over a little thing, that will throw off your day. Being stressed causes people to make choices that are not always in alignment with their highest good.

So ask for help, guidance, support, love, or help solving a problem, and the inspiration to move on to the next step toward your brightest good.

Your angelic companions are with you for a reason - to help smile
Things have been going pretty good, so today I'm asking for the angels to open the way before me, help me to see new opportunities, and to make my day brighter and more loving.
Angels of Light, I ask you to open the way for me to express the brightest, most loving version, of my Self. Please help me to be open to receive what is for my greatest and brightest expression. Help me to carry as much light as possible while in a body. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Remember, if you don't ask, you don't get the guidance you are looking for.

Ask, and then believe the answer will come through for you, and then let yourself receive!

So often people doubt the guidance coming from the angels because it feels like "wishful thinking." Trust! The angels really do want to help you.
© BellaOnline Forums