BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Six Steps to Conscious Co-Creating - 05/24/15 11:49 AM
Co-creation is to participate in the act of creating. We are in the process of co-creation all the time, we just don't always do it consciously. Here are six easy step to becoming a conscious co-creator.

Six Steps to Conscious Co-Creating
I was actually thinking about how I've consciously created the life I have today. I will never say it was easy or fun. The Universe has a unique way of allowing the lessons unfold before we get to where we want it to be.

However, in this moment, I am fully loving my life. It is what I intentionally created in 2012. But it took this long to fully manifest itself. Before I knew what the Law of Attraction was, I would say I have the power to move mountains. Now that I understand and embrace it, One of my daily incantations is:

If I set my will to it, and it is designed to serve, then it will be. The Universe is on my side.
Hi Alice,

It's interesting to look back and see what we created - consciously and unconsciously. My worst decisions usually came from choosing unconsciously (out of fear).

A huge eye-opener for me was when I started keeping goal journals back in 2001 - each year I'd write my goals for the year to come, and them promptly forget about them! In 2010 I discovered this was my pattern, and started working consciously to change things.

I spent a lot of time hoping things would just happen on their own - once I figured out my participation was mandatory, I became a much better creator HA HA!
I set annual goals, too. I've had very productive years, and not so productive years. Now, I'm playing with setting quarterly goals. It's something that I'm always thinking and actively engaged in instead of arbitrarily setting goals in January, forgetting about them by February, and being disappointed in myself every December.

Several times per month, I re-write my goals out on paper to activate that vibration. you are right, active participation is a must!
I just started my new goals notebook cuz my other one ran out of space YAY!! That just never used to happen because I would ignore them. They now get a lot of use. laugh

I recently discovered an app on my phone too, where I can set daily tasks, and I really love it.
© BellaOnline Forums