BellaOnline
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Ancient Aliens - 05/14/15 02:11 PM
I record the series, Ancient Aliens, and then sometimes play it while I'm working on other things. The one I (sort of) watched this morning was about the etchings in the ground that are so big, they can really only be seen from in a plane.

I find the idea of aliens just fascinating. When I was a little girl, my mom took me to see "Chariots of the Gods," a documentary on aliens. I think she meant to take me to a fun sci-fi movie, but oh well. I was enthralled by that movie - even as a kid. Later I was obsessed with Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

What do you think of aliens?
Posted By: Gordon Barlow Re: Ancient Aliens - 05/17/15 09:42 PM
I think they're probably nice people, Deanna. Much better behaved than our earthly explorers would be on alien worlds!

I watch Ancient Aliens, too, whenever I come across it. By my lights, it's arrogant and unimaginative to presume that our civilisation was wholly self-generating. More logical to presume nothing, and to keep an open mind.
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Ancient Aliens - 05/17/15 11:01 PM
Hi Gordon,

Who knows, maybe we're all alien transplants. I would be totally okay with having ancestors from another star system!
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Ancient Aliens - 05/18/15 02:16 AM
To answer your question - I would love to meet and communicate with one, and maybe I have and didn't know it ?!

smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Ancient Aliens - 05/18/15 09:22 AM
Originally Posted By Susan - Meditation Editor
To answer your question - I would love to meet and communicate with one, and maybe I have and didn't know it ?!

smile

So many ancient cultures have stories about the gods and goddesses that came from the sky. These "beings" were a big part of their lives. Honestly, I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that we have a bit of DNA from these visitors.
© BellaOnline Forums