BellaOnline
Posted By: Lori - Marriage Calling all angels - 05/13/13 08:35 PM
If you are familiar with Karen Elleise or if you are not, I ask for your help. This is an emergency. She has found herself up against dark forces in her home and is experiencing a serious, life-threatening blood infection called sepsis as a result.

Yes, it is time to rally the troops. I am asking everyone and anyone who is willing to lend their help to please say a prayer of protection to her and her husband.

For those who would like to, I also ask that they meditate for you while sending you love and protective energy, to surround you with white light and love.

Time, space and distance are meaningless when it comes to energy so your loving thoughts of protection, prayer and love will aid Elleise. Please envision her lovely face in your mind or gaze at her picture while you pour out all of your love and good intentions to encircle her with God's love and protection. If you are religious, please ask for Archeangel Michael to fight her battle.

I thank you sincerely for your help!
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Calling all angels - 05/14/13 02:13 AM
Hi Lori

If you are in contact with her you can pass on my husband's site:

Entity Removal

Clearing out dark forces is his line of work. She'll need to send a photo for a free consultation & then if there is something present he'll feedback and quote for clearing it.
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Calling all angels - 05/23/13 12:02 PM
Thank you, Lauren. Elleise received your message in her forum where you posted, I believe!
© BellaOnline Forums