BellaOnline
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Which Archetypes are Yours? - 04/17/13 11:01 AM
My latest article is on Archetypes.
Identifying Your Archetypes

Working with archetypes has been a big focus for me and I'll be teaching a class this weekend on it in Wales, UK.
The Many Facets of You

Why not share your own archetypal awareness here?
Posted By: Burt B. Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 04/17/13 12:22 PM
The Wounded Warrior with A Paternalistic Grieving for my Narcissistic Anthropomorphic Creation gone awry.
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 04/18/13 02:40 AM
Very good Burt! wink

I've just found that Caroline Myss has a new (ish- I haven't been on her site for a while) interactive archetype feature. I'm going to give it a go:

Archetype Me
Posted By: stardrifting Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 05/01/13 07:56 AM
Thank you for introducing Caroline Myss here. I listened to a couple of her videos the other day and today I'm listening to her Archetype videos.
Posted By: stardrifting Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 05/02/13 11:05 AM
Ok, just starting to learn about Archetypes: What if you have tendencies towards several? Or you have been one at a different type earlier in life?
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 05/03/13 11:35 AM
Ah Burt, that sounds like you in a nutshell!

Stardrifting, you have more than one archetype, Caroline Myss says 12 main ones. I think you can see yourself in many as they are part of the human condition. I didn't like the Archetype Me quiz as it was too simplistic, however Caroline has a good listing of Archetypes in her Library section and lots more information:
Gallery of Archetypes
Posted By: firefly Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 06/01/13 09:45 PM
This reminds me of Sylvia Brown's book Mystical Traveler, which lists the 47 Life Themes of Humanity. I am going to check all this out Lauren, sounds Very Interesting! smile
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 06/02/13 07:47 AM
Yay! Firefly, lovely to hear from you! I often think of you, that lovely chunk of rose quartz you sent me sits by my Buddha on one of my altars.
Posted By: firefly Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 06/07/13 08:29 PM
I am around, laying low, moved to the country and enjoying lots of fireflies in my backyard and beautiful dark skies at night smile
Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired Re: Which Archetypes are Yours? - 10/02/13 11:24 AM
Lauren-

Love this article. Thanks for the education.

I'll be sharing your link on my site.

Thanks again.
© BellaOnline Forums