BellaOnline
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Using the Color Red in Healing - 07/31/12 09:21 AM
Here's the first of a series of articles on Color Healing:

Using the Color Red in Healing

I am a Color Therapist and I love the way everyone reacts instinctively to color.

Do you enjoy using the color red?
Posted By: jenniechan Re: Using the Color Red in Healing - 08/01/12 06:07 AM
Red is my favorite color. It is a color of romance and happiness. I enjoyed your article. You have explained wonderfully about the negative and positive points of red color. It feels great after reading your article doesn�t know why�..
Posted By: Ice land Re: Using the Color Red in Healing - 08/01/12 06:51 AM
While, I like red, but most of my items such as clothes, bags are most of blue or grey color.
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Using the Color Red in Healing - 08/02/12 04:08 PM
Lovely to hear that the article perked you up Jennie!

When you look at your wardrobe it can be quite revealing! Even wearing a piece of gemstone jewellery or adding a red handkerchief or scarf can bring some red energy in if you need it.
Posted By: shelikes2read Re: Using the Color Red in Healing - 10/16/12 07:14 PM
Yes. I really think it's an important color, especially for anyone who needs to bolster, balance, or connect with their Root Chakra.

I like it so much that even though my main jewelry-making is comprised of gemstones and crystals, I let a Cherry Quartz item sneak into my shop. That's a man-made substance, and it came with an order of mixed gemstone donuts that I received. But it's just so pretty and vibrant, I felt I had to use it to make something. It has so much energy!

So I did make a pendant out of it, not for the crystal therapists of the world, but for the color therapists of the world. And for anyone who likes red. smile

Edit to add: And how can I forget that I have a necklace made of garnet chips, that I wear when I am donating blood? I figure I need the extra boost at a time like that.
Posted By: Lauren_D'Silva Re: Using the Color Red in Healing - 10/17/12 05:13 PM
Yes, cherry quartz caught me out once- it is very pretty and eye catching! No good for crystal therapy, but as you say it does the job on the level of colour.
© BellaOnline Forums