BellaOnline
Posted By: Julie-European Travel What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 01/15/10 06:56 PM
Have you made your travel plans for 2010 yet? Now is the time to start thinking about your destination. I'd love for you to share your thoughts/questions/ideas on this forum!

Cheers!
Posted By: Brad Pit Re: What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 02/07/10 06:16 AM
I'd think about taht and planing for in summer vacation.
In my last vacation
Posted By: PJK56 Re: What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 03/13/10 03:43 AM
Since me and my husband had to cancel our travel plan of going back to Germany for Christmas last year, we have planned on going there sometime this year. No firm dates are set yet. Probably sometime in the Fall or maybe even for Christmas.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 03/24/10 05:50 AM
There are so many beautiful places in Europe to go, it's hard to choose just one! My mom adores Italy and likes to go back there any time she can travel.
since starting this gig, i have learned a lot about places i was not familliar with. Iceland is such a great deal right now-that's high on my list.
Posted By: PJK56 Re: What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 04/01/10 03:32 PM
I just love Germany. That is where my husband is from. It is so clean and just beautiful. We are planning a trip back there for Christmas this year to see his family. I can't hardly wait.
Posted By: Beetlemess Re: What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 04/02/10 01:10 PM
In two weeks, will be landing in Rome & two weeks later departing from Madrid. In between will be a EuroRail vacation with another couple. A night here, couple there, just to get a taste of whether to return for an extended visit in the future. Should be seeing Rome, Florence, Venice, Lucerne, Heidleberg, Paris, Barcelona, &, finally, Madrid. Other places we wanted to go, but timing & rail schedules don't permit.
sounds like a fab trip! Post back and let us know your favorite places/things to do!
in your opinion, where are the best christmas markets in germany?
Posted By: PJK56 Re: What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 04/08/10 02:03 PM
There are so many nice and big Christmas Markets in Germany. My husband has told me about them. The one I went to was when I've been there visiting him before we were married. It was in Kassel. I just loved it, and I had my first Glow Wine experience. Snowing and drinking Glow Wine with the trolleys and all the excitment going around me. A time I will always remember.
Posted By: Shaann Re: What's on YOUR list for 2010? - 08/23/10 07:29 AM
I really want to re-visit France. We spent a week in Paris a few years ago but are very keen to visit rural France away from the big cities.
© BellaOnline Forums