BellaOnline
Posted By: Roseyuan Adventurous sports - 07/18/07 01:30 AM
I usually search travel websites on the internet during my spare time, I think, when one is tired of present work or life, or just want to change his mind, travelling to foreign country is a good idea, of course got extra money. Before I always go to those places with natural scenery, ancient buildings, that is to say, just for visiting. This time, I want to travel to adventurous and unusual places, I found that tarragona is a nice place for sports fans. Including Sailing, Yachting and Golfing. Another place I want to go to is menorca which is very popular in windsurf.

Posted By: Ruifeng Re: Travel to Spain - 07/26/07 05:53 AM
I am going to have a long time vacation. But I don�t know where to go. Maybe traveling abroad is a not bad idea. Changing my mind, closing to the nature and meanwhile learning foreign country�s cultures and arts�. After visiting the websites you�ve suggested, I am going to go to Spain. I also find some wonderful places, such as, vancouver and bournemouth which are welcome modern city bursting with youthful and innovative spirit. If there�s anything I need to care about in Spain, please let me know. Thanks.
© BellaOnline Forums