BellaOnline
Posted By: jlw single mom dating difficulties - 01/06/09 12:21 PM
I met my boyfriend 2 months ago,since then his mother passed and he is still on unemployment. His mother was a hospice resident where I worked and he stayed there till her death, and we grew on each other. His weeks are almost up and he is reluctant to apply himself to find a job, and he is living with me, circumstances apply.
Posted By: dmichelle Re: single mom dating difficulties - 01/06/09 01:23 PM
What is your difficulty? His lack of work? Why did you let him move in so soon? Did you say for a few months until he gets a job? Where was his home?

I think he could be hiding a lot from you. Be careful.

Here's a thought...If his mother passed away, would there not be insurance or an inheritance?

Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: single mom dating difficulties - 01/10/09 12:02 AM
I see the title of the post is "single mom dating difficulties"
Do you have a child and if so how old? I know sometimes I would go out with someone for a little while only because I thought it would be hard being a single mom and finding someone interested.
I also know that sometimes we get attached to people we meet during a difficult situation and then when the "situation" is over, we sometimes see them for who they really are. Not sure if either of these situations apply to you, but good luck to you on a difficult situation.
© BellaOnline Forums