BellaOnline
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Beaches - 10/04/08 01:45 AM

What are some of your favorite beaches?
I really like southwest Florida's beaches.
This week in my Adventure Living column I write about eco-adventures near the beaches of Sanibel, Captiva, Marco Island and Ft. Myers.

What are some of your favorite sands and what are great things to do off the beach?

Thanks,
Candyce

Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 10/04/08 01:56 AM
Vacation Package for you and your Dog

St.Pete Beach, FL: TradeWinds Island Grand resort makes it easy to take along your dog or cat. The resort features 48 pet-friendly suites, a doggie play area with doggie drinking fountains and shade, a walking zone and a special room-service menu serving Mutt Meatloaf and Kitty Kasserolle.

Fido's Fabulous Adventure package at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort starts at just $387 and includes two-nights in a pet-friendly suite; the nightly pet fee, a Bow Wow WOW pet amenity, as well as the resort fee that provides guests access to water trykes, paddleboats, tennis court play, fitness center and classes and some portions of the children's program.

During November, the resort celebrates National Animal Shelter Week by donating a bag of food to the local SPCA shelter for each package booked that month.

To review the resort's complete pet policy, visit www.JustLetGo.com. For reservations and information, call 866 JUST LET GO (587-8538)or visit www.JustLetGo.com

Please sign-up for the Adventure Living travel newsletter newsletter for more great deals and information.

Thanks,
Candyce
Posted By: snowman Re: Beaches - 11/11/08 06:28 AM
 I�m interested in Star Trek, it�s so interesting, but it must cost a lot if I buy all of the discs. God bless me, I find a DVD online shop www.dvdsetshop.com which has many series on sale! I bought The Next Generation, Enterprise and Voyager all of them together just cost me $199!! And it played really well on dvd players. They are having a sales promotion now. They gave me a 5% discount because I bought more than $150.00.
Posted By: Outdoor Aussie Re: Beaches - 02/28/09 06:48 AM
Oh without a doubt my favourite beach is: Watego Beach in Byron Bay, NSW Australia....... I live right on some amazing beaches but we love travelling to visit Byron Bay, it's just amazing :)
Posted By: CatesCrafts Re: Beaches - 03/12/09 05:52 PM
OMG I forgot to watch Bridget Sexiest Beaches on the travel channel. Hmmm ok I like the west coast of florida, captiva. Also the carribean, and the French West Indies, where you can go topless.

Cate
Posted By: friendlygirl4u Re: Beaches - 03/12/09 05:58 PM
Laguna Beach, California. And nearly all the beaches in Hawaii, of course!

I love beaches!
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 03/21/09 01:43 AM
Those are all great choices. I haven't been to Watego Beach, Australia, but, hopefully, some day.

In the Caribbean, my favorite beach is Provo, on Turks & Caicos.

Any candidates for least favorite beach--a place not worth the trip?

Best,
Candyce
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 08/30/09 07:14 PM
We just came back from Jamaica. Half Moon Resort sits on some of the prettiest stretch of sand in MOntego Bay.
This upmarket resort is offering good deals. Now is the time to enjoy luxury for less.

What are some of your favorite CAribbean beaches and resorts?
Best,
Candyce
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 12/31/09 02:39 AM
It's freezing in D.C. and I am wishing I were on a beach.
My favorite beaches in the Caribbean are Grace Bay, Provo, Turks & Caicos; and almost any beach on Anguilla.

What are some of your best beaches?
Thanks,
Candyce
Posted By: Jessica - Southeast USA Re: Beaches - 02/24/10 04:16 PM
Sullivans Island, SC - great neighborhood feel, great food, not too busy!!
Posted By: 3875 Re: Beaches - 03/19/10 06:00 AM
The home inspector saves you and your home from natural calamities and hazardous accidents that can harm your life. You can understand your new home better and you can visit [url=http://equityinspection.com/]Certified Home Inspector[/url] site for more information!
Posted By: simon baker Re: Beaches - 03/28/11 08:50 AM
Spartacus: Gods of the Aren BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: simon baker Re: Beaches - 03/28/11 08:52 AM
Spartacus: Gods of the Aren www.getdvdshere.com
Posted By: simon baker Re: Beaches - 03/28/11 08:53 AM
[url=http://getdvdshere.com/spartacusgodsofthearenaseason1dvdboxset-p-492.html]Spartacus: Gods of the Aren.[/url]
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: Beaches - 03/28/11 09:00 AM
Goa Beaches,,,,In India...
Posted By: Kaycee Will Re: Beaches - 03/28/11 09:01 AM
Goa Beaches,,,,In India...
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 05/03/11 01:42 AM

Beaches:
What are your favorite beaches anywher ein the world?
MIne: Grace Bay, Provo, turks & Caicos.
Anguilla's beaches all of them are terrific.

Best,
Candyce
Posted By: wickyyao Re: Beaches - 10/01/11 02:49 PM
I love Bamboo Beach
Posted By: anna*AHHA* Re: Beaches - 10/01/11 03:40 PM
Beaches of Southern Florida, both East & West, Melbourne Beach, Pensacola Beach, Nags Head Beach and the beaches of the Outer Banks of NC, The Beaches of Hawaii of which there are many: Kanapaali Beach -- Maui, Waikiki-- Oahu, Sandy Hook NJ, Carmel, CA, Bondi Beach.......love them all!

Love the beach, any beach, any place, any season, PERIOD!

As they say, "A BAD DAY AT THE BEACH IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK"
Posted By: HolisticHealth19 Re: Beaches - 10/01/11 03:53 PM
~The beaches of Lyme Regis, great for picking up fossils. ~Porth beach in Newquay, Cornwall for its soft, soft sand. ~The beach in Hastings, East Sussex for its many pebbles and semi precious stones. ~Achakar beach in Tangier for the kite flying.
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 10/12/11 08:38 PM
Those are great beaches. I've heard wonderful things about each, but I have only been to Tangier.

What beaches would you like to visit?
Best,
Candyce
Posted By: Ell Bee Re: Beaches - 10/29/11 07:43 AM
Definitely All beaches around Abdel Tasman National Park in New Zealand. Cape Reinga beach is amazing and also Spirits bay has its magic. Ell Bee New Zealand
Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 11/14/11 01:47 AM
I've been to Tasmania, but I don't think I was at that beach. I really enjoyed the wildlife in Tasmania.
I was on a beach that had wild seals. Amazing to watch.

Best,
Candyce
Adventure Living
Posted By: Jim Colyer Re: Beaches - 04/18/12 07:13 PM
Michael and I left for Daytona Beach. We had five days together. That was the main thing, father and son sharing an experience. I wanted Michael to see Florida as kids in his age group have. We went to the beach and got in the ocean. Michael bought a board which he surfed on. We collected shells and saw crabs in the sand. We stood on the balcony and watched the waves. It rained. We drove over to Orlando, and Michael got tee shirts at the Hard Rock Cafe. We drove south to the Kennedy Space Center and took the tour. It consisted of the Space Shuttle, Apollo program and the International Space Station. We went to Cocoa Beach, and Michael got a tee shirt from Hooter's. The girl signed it, "To a cutie from a hottie." We saw where they run the Daytona 500, the track on which Dale Earnhardt died. We stayed four nights in the hotel and were together almost constantly. There was stress, but overall it went well. It was apparent that Michael needs a relationship with me and is willing to make an effort. This trip was for him, not to indulge myself at the Space Center. We got reacquainted. We are best friends.

Posted By: Candyce - Adventure Living Re: Beaches - 04/30/12 12:09 AM
I am so glad you had a good time with your son. Beach vacations make it easier than most vacations to reconnect with family.
Thanks for your comments.
Best,
Candyce
© BellaOnline Forums