BellaOnline
Washington, D.C., is in the spotlight as the city readies for President Obama�s second inauguration, January 21, 2013. Whether you plan be in the District for the festivities or visit the city later this winter, there�s much that�s new and interesting.

This includes: new ice rink, the world's largest aquamarine gem on display, 50 Years of items and clips from the James Bond movies, plus a new children's museum nearby.

See more in my Adventure Living column.
Best,
Candyce
Adventure Living
Washington, D.C., is in the spotlight as the city readies for President Obama�s second inauguration, January 21, 2013. Whether you plan be in the District for the festivities or visit the city later this winter, there�s much that�s new and interesting.

This includes a new ice rink, the world's largest aquamarine gem on display, 50 years of items and clips from the James Bond movies, plus a new children's museum nearby.

Best,
Candyce
Adventure Living

This includes a new ice rink, the world's largest aquamarine gem on display, 50 years of items and clips from the James Bond movies, plus a new children's museum nearby.

Best,
Candyce
© BellaOnline Forums